Thread: Is it difficult to find boyfriends?

chrissy

Is it difficult to find boyfriends?

Hi! This is my first post.

I was wondering how many FTMers are attracted to males. I am bisexual and find it difficult finding women who are boyish enough for me. Am I strange?

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    I am attracted to boys, and find it very difficult to find a boyfriend. I've always been just one of the guys, so it's problematic.
    As for you, I don't think who you're naturally attracted to has anything to do with whether you're strange.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.

Thumbs up

I totally agree! I've known quite a few people who have transitioned and identified as gay/lesbian; I myself am one. It doesn't really seem that unusual, to be honest with you.

Katie
    "My only regret about being gay is that I repressed it for so long. I surrendered my youth to the people I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don't make that mistake yourself. Life's too damn short." - Armistead Maupin

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy
    Hi! This is my first post.

I was wondering how many FTMers are attracted to males. I am bisexual and find it difficult finding women who are boyish enough for me. Am I strange?
    Hi, Chrissy, and welcome. I'm attracted to males, but have a hard time finding one I click with, as most males I meet seem to want to dominate me, and I'm not for that at all. I read recently that the best person for someone like me to hook up with is a bisexual male, but from what I understand there's usually an element of unfaithfulness attached to bi guys. So, I'm still looking.

By the way, I don't think you're strange at all. We're all attracted to whatever it is we're attracted to. Some people like chocolate, some like vanilla and some like pistachio. Nothing wrong with any of it. Hope this answers your questions.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thumbs up

And some like neopolitan... remix flavor!!

Katie<------a big dork
    "My only regret about being gay is that I repressed it for so long. I surrendered my youth to the people I feared when I could have been out there loving someone. Don't make that mistake yourself. Life's too damn short." - Armistead Maupin

chrissy
    I feel strange because I can understand how an FTM may find it difficult to feel accepted. But as a male attracted to boyish women, I am finding it difficult too. I have had several long term relationships in which I end up trying to persuade women to cut their hair or wear boyish clothes. But once the magic of the relationship wears off, they stop trying and I get frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy
    I have had several long term relationships in which I end up trying to persuade women to cut their hair or wear boyish clothes. But once the magic of the relationship wears off, they stop trying and I get frustrated.
    Well, it seems to me that nobody likes to be asked to change whatever it is that they feel comfortable in. So, if you have to persuade someone to cut their hair or change their style of clothing, they may resent it because you're asking them to be someone that they don't feel comfortable being. Why not just try to connect to someone who already has short hair and wears male clothing? Or is there a shortage of FTMs? I know whenever a guy I dated wanted me to grow my hair, I knew it was time to say goodbye.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

chrissy
    I guess I have had difficulty finding any since I am not an FTM myself

Platinum Member
    im a boi thats attracted to m2f TS and all they see me as is girl and that annoys me!!! but now im lucky ive found a girl to love

chrissy
    Well, I won't mention my age (which I am sure you can look up in my profile), but I have spent most of my life looking for boyish girls. Of course I avoid girly girls (they make me cringe), but I have found it really hard to meet someone boyish enough. And besides, looks aren't everything in a relationship. But they seem to count for a lot in bed!