Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Are you a hot guy??

I know I do not post any pics. So, you will just have to go with what I say. Hot, no. For a man of my age, fit, yes. I am not a large muscular man. about 5'9" 160ish, I have been at that weight for ever now. I do eat well and am active. I have never been and my body has always rejected the big muscular thing. I tried to become big once, and my body refused. I was definitely stronger, I did add on some muscle, but it was more of a definition and cut thing than bulk. I am small boned, quite so actually. I am blessed with proportion though for the most part, when I do work out and get in really good shape, I have naturally good proportion. Facially, again, hot would be too strong of a word. I have a kind of face that is very average, but with the right expressions or looks can make me attractive. I have been told I have nice eyes.

My male appearance has nothing to do with a reason for CDing. I am neither happy nor ashamed of my appearance. I am blessed with good genes as far as weight and proportion. Oh, and I am blessed with the metabolism of a teenager.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Before Uncle Sam asked me to do his dirty work and I developed some medical conditions and got fat, yes I was what you might call hot, based on the number of attractive women who were after me. Now, maybe not as much, if I could drop about 100 pounds, probably. I still have women flirting with me consistently so I'm gonna say I'm still a 6.

I'm not a hot guy but I am nice looking, definitely a better looking guy than I am a gurl. That doesn't change anything though, I'm incurably gurly.

Tink please do start a weekly thought provoking question section that would be great! I think it really comes down to what someone may think is hot. I just washed off tonights makeup, not very skilled at it, and thought yes I am a better looking man than I am a woman. Basically I am the complete opposite of metrosexual so if that is hot then maybe I am. My wife and her friends think I am

crossdressing is the result of masculine failure and ugly guy syndrome.
    That might contribute to it at some point, but is probably not the initial cause. Guys who are insecure about their presentation usually overcompensate in more masculine ways, not feminine ones.
    but when I think of my H's dressing I'm left feeling defective somehow, like other women would have chosen better.
    And there it is. The automatic, subconscious assumption that a guy who is in any way less than 100% masculine is damaged goods. It's what kills off any possibility of sexual attraction that a woman might have for us. Don't feel bad, it's not something you get to choose; evolutionary genetic predispositions towards being attracted to alpha male traits is what's enabled your ancestors to choose males who would be most likely to have offspring that would survive.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

crossdressing is the result of masculine failure and ugly guy syndrome

That is such a bunch of crap and whoever came up with that has no idea what they're talking about. I've been a CD all my life (like most) and my normal male persona, I've never had any trouble at all with finding women. My wife has been a bit insecure over this since we got together because in my 20s and 30s, women chased me. Even now in my 40s, based on discussions with women I know, I still wouldn't have a problem getting women, attractive women. I'm a biker that has been in MCs, so my mainstream persona is still on the fringe of mainstream. Let me leave it at that......

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    When I was about 21, one of my sister's friends (in Ottawa) said that I was a "cutesy". That was it for years.

When I was about 30, two women in Stockholm thought that I was good looking; one told the other that if the second didn't want me, that she would take me.

That was it for a few decades. Other than one of my friends consoling me by saying that I wasn't bad looking.

Now... on one dating site, people have rated my pictures as an average of 5.1 out of 10. My experience, relating scores to pictures there, is that to get lower than that you have to be either strikingly obese or your picture has to be so badly taken that you are visibly out of focus. 5.1 is the sort of score that people give to the plain women who are scowling or frowning in their pictures. The plain women who have neutral expressions usually rate at least 6. My pictures are in focus and smiles. So I rate below "plain". That's averaging; I don't get to see the individual scores for the people who rated me 2's or 3's.

On the other hand, a number of men (and a few women) have complimented my smile. More than one has called me "beautiful". It's kind of "useful" to me when a guy calls me beautiful there: it signals me that chances are 2 out of 3 that he is a romance scammer. (Wish I were kidding.)

Never considered myself hot... not the masculine type at all. I hear "cute" from both guys and girls though, and am happy to hear it from anyone. A girl asked me to dance last night (60's soul night), so I can't be that bad.

I must admit that I am reasonably constantly astounded as to why my beautiful wife continues to manage to convince me she finds me physically attractive.

I certainly do not see myself as unattractive. Then again, as I have said previously here, I do have a ridiculous amount of self confidence generally so it is entirely possible I'm as ugly as an iron pot but just won't believe it .

I look good enough in male mode photos. I don't get mountains of compliments from women but I'm not after them and my body language would tell most women that I am not really interested in them physically, no offence to them, it's just I'm already taken so to speak.

I do personally think though that I look younger when in girl mode but doesn't everyone look younger with make up on?

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Hi Tinkerbell,

I don't consider my man side "hot" but maybe... "kind", "gentle", "intelligent"... sort of... You can judge by looking at my man to woman post (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t=#post3311796) but crossdressing was definitely never an "ugly guy pastime". Lol. I've began crossdressing at the age of 7 before I have any concrete or tangible concept of what pretty or ugly means. I just found it incredibly soothing to be a girl for some reason (not to mention the sexual arousal). Again, thank you for being honest about your feelings.

-Sarah
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

blessed or cursed?

I'm 5-8" tall (or used to be) when younger I had a 38" chest when puffed up, rippled stomach, 26 inch waist and 32 inch hips.
    I could do 55 one arm pushups dead lift 100 pounds off the floor and put over my head with using one arm (fully extended above my head)

I could climb ropes with just my arms.

also I'd do one armed chin ups. (the guy's I hung with became seals, thats not what I wanted)
    I weighed 127 pounds at that time. I weighed 147 for most of my life..

my arms are too big for a woman.. I have to cover them...

now I'm about 175 with a 42 inch chest, not puffed up.. I wish I was tiny.. I'm not a bad looking guy but women still check me out...

the things I was proud of as a guy are counter productive as a woman.. I'd love to be slender.. (I'm small framed, but not small to my liking)
    Last edited by MssHyde; 06-08-2014 at 04:00 PM.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

I am ugly by my own standards as well as that of many others. Yet this has not given me any problems getting women to be attracted to me (I often have women coming on to me). And my of the females I have been with our, at least in my own opinion, quite hot (one looks identical to Sarah Michelle Gellar, just to give an example). So despite being ugly I haven't had any "masculine failure".
    Another response to your question which would disprove the "ugly man's pastime" is that for many crossdressing begins before we even have such constructed ideals of attractiveness.

I've had a few women tell me I'm handsome, but they already have an SO. I never seem to run into single women to know for sure. One thing I do know, if I meet a woman at work for the first time, they seem to mention a SO fairly quick as if to say, "Don't even think about it, Buster." Maybe that's because I'm not so hot?

I don't percieve myself as handsome, but others do. In puberty I thought I was one of the most ugliest guy in the world and I still think I'm not attractive. Oh well, I have more issues to work on.

......???? lololol... I have never heard such tosh that "ugly" guys cross dress because of their looks..."Tinkerbell my dear" not sure what web page has indicated this but they are someway off the mark...!!

I am sure there are great looking blokes and not so great looking blokes that cross dress...but I am almost certain that it is not a reason for them doing the cross dressing...!!

As for looking better as a Tgirl than an ugly man...I'm not sure that makeup can offset the thickset features of a very prominent and masculine face...my experience is that the more delicate and pretty male faces often reflect in a better look when feminized as a woman.

I don't consider myself great looking ..in fact probably very mister average as a Guy, regardless I make every effort I can when presenting as a woman...the only difference looks have in the cross dressing equation to me is wether a person goes public as much....and that is down to an individual self confidence....

If your guy is hot...its why you are with him, and not in any way a reason why he should or should not cross dress....
    p.s my before and after picks are on the photo page under before and after thread...look through the vast array on there and make your own mind up..

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicajane View Post
    ......???? lololol... I have never heard such tosh that "ugly" guys cross dress because of their looks..."Tinkerbell my dear" not sure what web page has indicated this but they are someway off the mark...!!

I am sure there are great looking blokes and not so great looking blokes that cross dress...but I am almost certain that it is not a reason for them doing the cross dressing...!!
    Why? No one really knows why we crossdress and I'm sure everyone has their own reasons. It could be that you feel unwanted, feel unloved and hate the way you look and that you love the feminine aesthetics. Not implying that I know the answers, but I don't disqualify anything.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie R View Post
    I've had a few women tell me I'm handsome, but they already have an SO. I never seem to run into single women to know for sure. One thing I do know, if I meet a woman at work for the first time, they seem to mention a SO fairly quick as if to say, "Don't even think about it, Buster." Maybe that's because I'm not so hot?
    I think it's because a woman can spot a single guy a mile away.

And if your avatar is really you, you're hot. Not hitting on you, just sayin'.

It's me, as others on the forum who've seen me will attest to. Carrie doesn't seem to attract the ladies however.
    Thanks though!

My ex-wife & all the women I've dated were always telling me I was "Gorgeous"; "So Good Looking" & "Hot". Didn't particularly care for "Cute", tho'. That's reserved for puppies; bunnies; Koala Bears and baby Armadillos.
    I am 5 11.5" tall & have a BMI of 21.3. Keeping fit is a priority, I don't want to shop in the "Plus size" sections.

I would say I'm not ugly or hot, more like not masculine and average. My lack of a dating history and lack of interest from women seam to confirm that. I don't think this caused my dressing. I think it's hard to tell why and most likely there is no one cause.

I get hit on by men and women, have male modeled for many an undergrad art student, and always loved wearing a skirt. No validity to that arguement at all

I wasn't just good looking, I was also very popular with the ladies. In fact, it was how I gained the respect of the other guys. I wasn't a fighter, or a natural athlete but I was chatty and cute so the chicks dug me and my friends were always amazed at my ability to pull the hottest girls anywhere we went.

It eventually started to **** with my head though because I was a closet queen (fag not a CD) and the double life finally got to me in my late 30's. I was beginning to creep myself out so I finally had to face the truth, only to find out that truth went much deeper than I wanted to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I will let you judge
    Man mode
    full.jpg

Not man mode
    1932628_237565029762012_42610092_o.jpg
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahcsc View Post
    Hi Tinkerbell,

I don't consider my man side "hot" but maybe... "kind", "gentle", "intelligent"... sort of... You can judge by looking at my man to woman post (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t=#post3311796) but crossdressing was definitely never an "ugly guy pastime". Lol. I've began crossdressing at the age of 7 before I have any concrete or tangible concept of what pretty or ugly means. I just found it incredibly soothing to be a girl for some reason (not to mention the sexual arousal). Again, thank you for being honest about your feelings.

-Sarah
    You accurately describe your male presentation; however, it is also a face that someone could love very much. Your female presentation is very attractive as you have heard from all of us. It's a shame that the risk to the male existence (which we need to sustain our livelihoods) is so real. Otherwise we could reveal on nearly the first date so that trust was never an issue. I bet we might be luckier than we would otherwise think.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Btw. As a test i created a profile on zoosk as a man looking for women. In the about Me i said I'm transgender and looking for someone who likes shoes and shopping as much as i do. All pics are me en femme. And i got a lot of interest. I mean A LOT. SO don't be afraid to be open.
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.