Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Been "Hit On" in Girl Mode?

Usually by guys, sometimes girls. One girl one time refused to believe I was a guy until I showed her my DL. I was kind of flattered really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

As I go out more I seem to attract other females. They think I am a GG at first until they get really close or I start talking. When they think I am not a GG that's when they start flirting more and complimenting more about my style. It's a great feeling to flirt with females en femme.

Some men have tried hitting on me mostly in gay bars, but I just tell them I'm not interested. Most places I go to dressed are where there is mostly women.

It happened to me several times while being out for the evening, many times in the Gay Bars or Clubs. A lot of times it was by a person just out for a fling, left hand dawning a wedding band, crazy. Once by a "Lez" gal who described in detail what she would like to do to me, gave me her phone #, never pursued it. Once in a parking lot as I was followed by a individual after leaving a book store, who offered me a substantial amount of money to accompany him for the evening, being careful, concerned about cops running a sting opperation for prostitution, just a "No Thank You" was the thing to say. On and On, I could write a book...........

It happened to me once. I was out for a birdwatching walk when I met up with two women who were obviously partners. We chatted for a bit, and then they asked me if I wanted to join them in their apartment that was nearby. I was quite flattered (maybe it was my butch look?) but politely said no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

^.^

As I was coming out of Taco Bell on the way to work, I got on my bike (28-speed)
    and started to move away. A woman was in a car and came out of the drive-thru
    lane, and stared at me up and down.

I've been whistled at a few times and such. Nothing threatening, and as long as
    it stays that way, I am fine with it.

Amy M. Jackson

When I see a person who has obviously taken the time and put in the effort to make themselves look their best I make it a point to let them know.

A little compliment goes a long way and just seeing them smile afterwards makes my day.

It doesn't matter if they are a crossdresser or just an older female trying to keep that sexy look with just earrings heels and lipstick.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    I have been hit on by both...and its all good.
    As have I! Frankly, I've found the women to be a bit smoother in their approach.

Gone to live my life
    Ah . . . Um . . . hmmm . . . Nope. One look at me and most people know exactly who I am, so no smarmy pick-up lines for this gal.

Hugs

Isha

Only when i was much younger, skinnier and much cuter.
    and by both men and women, one was by a young GG that was younger than my daughters.

I have been hit on by a guy last tuesday when i attended a support group meeting. Said i was so beautiful and gave his number. He sounded like a school boy and had difficulty speaking in my presence. I admit i was both awed at amazed being on the other side of the fence and did not even imagine that a man would react to me that way. He was later asked to leave since the meeting is a safe haven and not a pick up joint.

Still perfect from the field, never been hit on. Of course, I pretty much never put myself in a position where being hit on is a possibility. And, for good measure, I've never hit on anybody, either as Fred or Michelle. Must add all of this to my bucket list. Hugs, Michelle

Only by my wife. I don't leave the house in my female persona....

Yes, but have only gone with a man I know, I ask him out.
    Last edited by Ugly Michele; 06-07-2014 at 08:18 AM.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khaleesie View Post
    Only by my wife. I don't leave the house in my female persona....
    You have got to try it! It is the wave of the future! LOL. Enough sarcasm. Actually, I was being serious. I love crossdressing, and I want to do it as often as I can (prior to getting my m2f transition completed).

Hehe. No I'm quite happy with my current arrangement. And I wish you luck and expediency.....

Laurie cute picture! you look like a GG to me
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Yes In a straight bar years ago. I had worked up the nerve to go into a bar I use to frequent when I was in college. There was a band playing and lots of dancing I ordered a beer and everything was going well no one seemed to notice that I wasn't what I looked like, Yea passing ! All of a sudden some taps me on the shoulder and asked me to dance It kind of scared me I shot him down and said no. Looking back I wish I had said yes. It was a great thrill knowing I was passing that well. I have had guys compliment me before too but never like that evening. I felt sorry for the guy after I said no. Do real girls feel that way when they turn a guy down?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

I doubt I will ever be hit on when dressed.

yes. we had a wonderful fun time. and the second time was even better.

geeri

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I assume that, after I get professionally made over, then I might get "hit on". Like I said, I'm not interested in men at all, but I might play along, just to feel better as a crossdresser.

I've never been hit on while dressed. Been told from a TS that I would be if I attended her parties. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend her parties to find out.
    Carmen

I've only been hit on online, never out in public. But then the only times I've ever been out in public have been a couple of times on Halloween.

I've been hit on only by guys at fetish events. Flattering as all hell, but I politely and firmly let them know that it just ain't happenin'.

Uh, yes. Been hit on lots....fun and flattering at first....kind of annoying after awhile because, as one might say, the car is on display but not for sale... Most of the men who have hit on me are most likely just into T girls....and the women who have hit on me, that is another story altogether...

In my teens, yes. I was hit on quite often in girl mode when we would trek to a roller rink on the other side of town. In our little group, we had two GG's and two of us that dressed -- one of the GG's was my ex-girlfriend who sort of started me on my dressing path. A group of girls at the rink would hang out with us, and one was particularly fond of me dressed, not so much when en homme. A few guys were very into us, almost uncomfortably so! I haven't been out yet following a long absence, and unsure of how I might handle that now.