Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Been "Hit On" in Girl Mode?

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar

Question Have You Ever Been "Hit On" in Girl Mode?

First up, this is not much, but I went through the drive through at McDonald's. When I got to the window to pick up my food, a girl inside complimented me on my hair (wig, mind you). She then asked me if I was doing anything and if I had a date. I just laughed. I may have pursued it if she was my type.

Have any of you been "hit on" or "picked up" while en femme (from girls or guys)?

Aspiring Member
    Yes and it was flattering, exhilarating, liberating and validating. Yet at the same time a bit creepy, scary & somewhat unnerving.

No, but if it ever happens it would be the most flattering thing ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -I Just Want Someone To Tell Me I'm Pretty-

I suppose it's an inevitable part of playing the role. I have been flirted with at times, yes. For the most part it has been a flattering experience but only if the person approaching me is polite and kind. I have been grabbed and pinched and groped too, and that was about as close to being raped as I'd ever want to be and it was hurtful and demeaning.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Yep, but im always dressed as a girly, thats how i ment my bf of 10 years, i was working and he came into my shop he liked what i was wearing on that day it was the combination of girls clothes being worn by a guy that attracted him, said i looked cute and asked me out, i could hardly say no he was hot as hell the rest is history! He later confessed to taking ages to pluck up enough courage to come in and see me haha.

Other than that ive had chatup lines and my bum pinched and slapped more times than i can remember lol its all good harmless fun though xx
    Last edited by CrossJess; 06-05-2014 at 08:28 AM.

Hell-o Navy, Yes, very unexpectedly, I was out for a late night walk in town, mind you heels are not very practical where I live, so I drive to town for these walks, I have an area that I like, very touristy, lots of police presence, and I feel safe walking there.
    So As I approach a hotel shopping area, to my surprise a guy comes along on a bicycle. He rides right past me, within a few feet. He stops about 25 feet later, turns around and pedals back to me. Im thinking OH NO! NOW WHAT? He rides a little bit past me again and stops, NOW IT"S, OH SH!T !!! I turn slightly away so he cant get a clear look at me, and he simply says "Hi".
    Never having spoken to ANYONE while en-femme, all I could do was answer with a quietly spoken "Hey" and I immediately started to walk away from him. As I walked away I here him say " Your beautiful, you know that right?". I about cried, what a nice compliment, then I about laughed because he clearly had no idea! I continued walking back towards my car, well this guy kinda paralleled me at a distance, I kept my eye on him and his pace matched mine, and he's on a bike. I'm thinking WTF, Heel on Heels is about to happen.
    Next thing you know I run into another guy, 20 ft. away, I think no problem, and keep walking calmly. Well this new guy says "Excuse Me", and I just freak and double time it to my car.
    As I approach the car, the first guy is there, about 20 ft away, he says " I think your beautiful, you appear to be upset , and I just wanted to make sure you knew that". As he's saying this I'm opening my door, get in, and drive off.
    The poor guy was being very kind, I felt a bit guilty, but wasn't prepared for this at all.
    I've been back to the same area, a few times, and have not seen this guy again.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I have had guys hit on me,
    I took it in two ways:

1) It made me feel like I did a decent job looking like a gal so that made me happy
    2) it creeped me out the way the guys hit on me... if they do that to GGs like the way they looked, whistled and said thing like "Got dayum!" or "mm mm mm" at me, then I could understand why GGs think men can be creeps. For more context, I have been hit on by gay men (while in boy mode) and it was not creepy. I am not into dudes but I do find a "classy" hit on as flattering from a man (in guy or girl mode). In girl mode the dudes were just plain ol' leches...

Platinum Member
    Hi Navy-Wam, Maybe she read you and was interested in having fun.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes and I think it is a validation ,but it is also a bit scary .

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I was propositioned by a guy at night once. I do not think it was sincere as much as I was seen as easy prey. Since that episode I am far more femininely careful of my destinations and surroundings.
    Another time I was parked on a side street and as I rounded the corner at the main street I noticed a fire engine approaching from back on the side street. I was the only girl in sight and certainly the only one wearing heels, a skirt, and a dress blazer. As I scurried down the main road the fire engine turned on the main street towards me, and when opposite, slowed way down, blew their horn in two short honks, smiled, waved, and went on their way. It might have been a compliment of sorts. I felt complimented and also like my personal space was breached at the same time.
    Other than those two times, having been out in public, not just gay bars, maybe a hundred times, those two were the only times.
    Maybe if my hips were't so big or my legs were thinner"............ Maybe I am just fat?

But really I dress just for my own pleasure. However the compliments from GGs such as they like my dress, or nails, shoes, purse, lashes, or that I look beautiful all mean the most. Like one artist complimenting another.
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 06-04-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Platinum Member
    Oddly several times and each time at a gay bar. Oddly because each time it was a woman doing the hitting. And if I might say, young attractive gay and bi women. I wasn't available, but I was flattered and enjoyed some very good conversations.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have been hit on by both...and its all good.

Banned Read only
    So far, only by really creepy guys. I don't mind guys - I really don't. But for whatever reason, the ones that seem to like me are blunt about what they want, not especially attractive, and generally really freaking scary looking. I seem to attract the real pervs and ex-cons. An actual pickup line, rather than a crude proposition would be a big improvement!

Banned Read only
    Every year from both but ONLY on Halloween. You would be surprised by how many folks have a "thing" for...

Quote Originally Posted by BillieAnneJean View Post
    But really I dress just for my own pleasure. However the compliments from GGs such as they like my dress, or nails, shoes, purse, lashes, or that I look beautiful all mean the most. Like one artist complimenting another.
    A wise friend told me once, girls dress for other girls, not for boys (as a rule). Makes some sense to me.

I have been, by guys when at a gay bar with some friends ( young GG couple, great kids- their engagement party).
    To be honest, I was in a place where I would be viewed as easy prey. And the guys were creepy, I'll give them that. The girls I was with kept me safe, warding them off at times. And I learnt something - if asked, the response 'I'm a lesbian' is generally respected and clearly understood

That same night, one of the GGs friends at their party mistook me for a girl. That made my night
    Learning to be me - the best me I can be

As an amplifying part of my post, I usually never go to bars (I have to drive to my location, so i can't really drink while I'm there; NO DRUNK DRIVING!!!). Well, at the restaurants, clothes shops, and movie theaters I've been at, no one has approached me, even to give compliments on how I look.

At my job, I'm about to switch back to day shift, and I plan to get a crossdressing makeover (closest one to me is near Atlanta). Hopefully, that will help me look better. Maybe then, that will help me look better to more guys (and hopefully girls). Mind you, I am not homosexual at all. In fact, I am a straight crossdressing man, but I want to become a lesbian confident woman.

Yes. I was in a movie theater. A man with his six year old daughter hit on me. He was nice and only asked if I wanted to go out for coffee. I declined. It scared me. I was not prepared for that.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I can think of two times. Once I was coming out of the stall in the men's room. Some dude at the sink turns around and says "Well. Hello there! I merely said hello back, washed my hands and ran.

Another time I noticed my wife being hit on. I don't really interrupt things like that as I understand it can be flattering. I'm not the jealous type. I trust her completely. What's the harm in a little flirtation. Suddenly I hear "I told you I'm not interested. You need to go now!" This is my cue. I step in and inform him in no uncertain terms it's time to try elsewhere. He looks me up and down and says "Don't worry. I can take care of you too!"

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

First time was when out running at night- i used to run en femme. Kind of scared me in the way someone felt they had the right to just yell out at me (from their car). Up to that point I though i understood what being cat called felt like to a woman... I was wrong. I actually think it was a good experience- taught me a lesson, and now I don't allow the least little bit of teasing or derogatory talk from my employees, kids, or students. They can joke around in a way that is not threatening- but no bullying.

Actually, the most overt 'hit' was many years ago (when i was still young and better looking) and I was buying clothes en drab, a SA (sales associate) was rather nice to me (I was buying a bunch of stuff). She asked if I wanted to try any of it on (this was when I was still pretending this stuff was not for me) and of course I said no, not for me, etc. She told me it was okay if it was for me, and said I should at least check the size of one of the items. I told her I didn't want anyone to see me, she sighed a little in consternation. She led me to the back, put me in the last changing room and handed me a dress: "Try this one on and let me in when you are dressed." I changed and let her in, she looked the dress over, tugging and straightening here and there.

Then after the sale, she asked if I wanted to meet her for a drink or something, we could meet at a place known for a mixed crowd: cd or not cd (...that is the question. <groan>) She seemed like there was a lot more going on than just trying to be nice to a customer! Alas for the opportunity, I was married.

I wonder what more I could actually do to get more good, wanted attention (especially from girls). I'm separated and about to get a divorce (different reasons; she knows nothing about my crossdressing or desire to become a woman). I have a friend (thought she was going to be my future girlfriend), but she does not like crossdressing and doesn't accept it. When I talked too much about it, she stopped talking to me for a while.

I've been hit on numerous times, tbh I love it, it's not like any women are busting down my door so I take what I can get. It's usually guys who are aware I'm also a guy (the voice gives it away) but they find me attractive anyway. No one's ever been pushy towards me, although it's usually when I'm out with friends and at least a couple of the guys I hang out with a lot are pretty intimidating when they want to be, makes me feel safe haha.

I've never been hit on, but I think It would be flattering and validating. However, I wouldn't act on it! I think it would also be somewhat awkward.

I'm not a homosexual, by any means, but I might play along. I've always been a shy person (only dated 3 or 4 girls in my whole life), so having someone give me nice attention would be great. Now, if a woman were to show me attention, I would be willing to jump at the opportunity to be her friend (or should I say "girlfriend"?).

I have "hit on" a few things while in female mode. My reaction depends on the manner that I am approached. I had a nice conver4sation in girl mode yeaterday while tanning my legs, the gentlemen was about age 45 and he was very respectful. I very lovely experience.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I was picked up seriously once at a party.
    The guy was besotted with me and I had to disappear off the scene in order to continue living my life.

The guy was heartbroken and I did see him as one of the guys now and then.
    He never realised.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.