View Poll Results: How many hours per week?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 hours

39 36.79%
  • 6-10 hours

25 23.58%
  • 11-20 hours

12 11.32%
  • 21-30 hours

11 10.38%
  • over 30 hours

19 17.92%

Thread: Indulgence

Indulgence

An issue often raised in relationships is that CDers often over-indulge their dressing which can irritate SOs, which got me wondering about how much we do dress up.

So the question is - On AVERAGE, how many hours PER WEEK are you en femme? Obviously this question is aimed at those in a relationship although single people can refer back to a previous relationship.

DO NOT include hours spent sleeping en femme in your nightie, count waking hours only.

DO NOT include hours when our dressing is invisible, ie wearing womens underclothes under our male clothes, using clear nail varnish etc. Only count hours when there are visible signs of crossdressing
    Last edited by Helana; 01-16-2006 at 04:51 AM.

Where is the 2-3 hours per month option? LOL!
    Having an unaware teenage daughter in the house doesn't leave a lot of scope for dressing so it doesn't happen that often for me. I also try to look at it from my wifes point of view and while she is totally accepting of Maddie, I try not to overdo it, or even talk about it too much.

Great variation for me depending on my mood, but with a supportive wife and children that have long since flown the nest, I am not constrained by the usual CD problems. Typically I will be en femme for 20 hours a week but that can reach 30+ occasionally.
    [SIZE="4"]
    Take care,

Emma
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    30+ hours a week ..................

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    this is a very good point , however i know that for kelly it doesn't really matter whether i am fully dressed or just wearing a little here and there. under the rules of this question i would have to answer with quite a low 2-3 hours on average . if however you ask kelly how often she feels julia is about it would probably be much higher .
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page

This is interesting, there appears to be a fairly even spread, just as many girls dressing a lot as there are those who rarely dress.

For those who dress a lot, have your SOs often complained that you spend too much time CDing? and if so how was the issue resolved (or not...), be honest now.

Like Maddie I only get 2 to 3 hours a month. I only can dress when my wife is away from home. At least it is qualitity time and I enjoy it as much as possible.
    [SIZE="4"]Mary Jane[/SIZE]

May those that love us, love us. Those that don't love
    us may God turn their hearts. And if he can't turn their
    hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we'll know them by their limping.

It can be tough when there are others who live with you. They are in and out, often without a set schedule. I can set my watch by my wife most of the time, but the young man who lives with us and his girlfriend....in and out at any time, it seems. Kinda puts a cramp in the ol' lifestyle, if you know what I mean.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I usually wear women's jeans to work each day and often mix and match fem and guy things. I have several pair of low boots that I wear regularly. Some days I'm totally wearing fem clothes but they are androgenous and aren't readily noticeable. My so knows and doesn't comment unless I get over the top and have on something she feels might cause problems. I usually get Friday's to wear skirts and dresses since I'm here alone most of the time.

30 + hours here.

well i always dress for bed 8 x 7 =56 plus when i can at other times

Usually about 30 hours a week. My GF doesn't mind what I am wearing, but admits if she is "in the mood" the girls clothes don't help. So I try to read her as much as possible, to be fair to her and not hinder our relationship. Besides, it is nice to be her man as much as her girlfriend.

Julia

I think i fall in along the same as Emma it all depends my mood and the activety in my life. During the holidays i dressed very little with famely and freands around. I also have a soportive wife typically i will dress around 20 hours a week and then times 30+. I do'nt dress outside the house this is a agreement between me and my wife this is fine with me. I would come of as a guy in womens cloths and don't need the hassel in my life. I do dress in my home wen and how i wont to however.

GypsyKaren
    I'm dressed en femme quite a lot actually, doing it more and more too. Mentally I'm there 24/7, such a girly girl am I! Gotta wear guy clothes at work because it's a steel mill, I always feel rather awkward when I have to wear such things.

GypsyKaren

Indulgence

My time to enjoy dressing and being Claire has increased a couple of hours on my day to be Claire. Since my wife has went back to work full time now. And we do not meet for lunch anymore. I find that I can dress for almost the entire day. I usualy start thinking of which out fit that I am going to wear on Saturdays. Like will I wear a skirt and blouse aor a dress. Then depending on the colors I decide which set of lingerie that I will wear. Then i decide either a OBg or a waist cincher, and shade of nylons to wear. Then when Monday morning comes, without delay I start dressing, applying my makeup. Then just enjoy the rest of the day as feminine as I can.

Hugs, Claire

Don't have anytime to enjoy Aubrey as I live on base now and won't take the risk of being caught dressed while in my B.O.Q.s
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Just too little time.

0-5, and closer to 0 than 5 due to the fact that I never know when one one of the people I live with will come home. So many times, I've had to quickly close the door and try to change back while making sure no one walked in on me.

Back when I was living on my own, I'd go whole days in whatever I wanted...because I could! I'd do it again if I could afford the cost of living...

11-20 here wish it were more.

I try to dress twice a week and when I do I make a day of it. Sometimes I go shopping some times I am out just to be out other times like today I just stay home and cruise the forum.

Trisha
    The key to my heart is a sexy pair of heels.

"She is everything to me
    The unrequited dream
    A song that no one sings
    The unattainable
    Shes a myth that I have to believe in
    All I need to make it real is one more reason"...SlipKnot

[SIZE=3]I'm in the 0-5 range. I'd like to dress up more often but it's just not practical. There are a lot of things I’d like to have more time to do, but such is the way of life, it has its demands. Still, I wear some token of femininity most of the time and I’m glad to be able to do that, it may be invisible to others but I know and that make me feel good... I don’t know why, it just does.[/SIZE]
    Warm Regards,
    Elysia

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Helena,

Well I'm only fully en femme with full make up and wig once every 2 weeks, but it is for most of the weekend. We live with Marla's son who doesn't know everything (yet) and that's when he goes to his Dad's house.

If wearing obvious girly clothes as a guy counts, then every night when I get home from work I change into women's jeans, blouse and a cardigan with earrings and sometimes a little perfume and masscara. I'm also like this on the "other" weekends. I'm not counting work time because although most of my clothes are women's you can't really tell to look at me because they're unisex.

So if partial dressing counts then it's about 46 hours but if only "full on" counts then it's 26 hours but only once every other week.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 01-17-2006 at 01:19 AM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I usually dress only once a week so mine is in the lower range and my wife doesn't have a problem with that

WQell, there is no "standard" I can use. If it is just at home dressing it would be seldom. Maybe a few hours a month. But when I am travelling it is 8 hours a night with full underwear during the day. I travel, for business, about 10 days a month.
    Dawn