Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you didn't dress would you still hate body hair ?

Banned Read only

If you didn't dress would you still hate body hair ?

Maybe men were given hair to deter them from CDing !!

Some men treat body and facial hair as a " Right Of Passage " ! Your first shave, your first chest hair ! They can now start treating like a man !
    My first showing had the opposite effect, with my CDing and the first to have pubic hair and a biology book saying GGs develop first, by 11 I thought I was turning into a girl ! However testosterone took over and hair grew everywhere, which at the time was great because Sean Connery was the big thing with James Bond and having the look by late teens was great round the pool.
    So you live with body hair until you put on your first lingerie set and try to slide into your first stockings but they don't slide because of that hair. When you look down those smooth stockings have a forest growing through them and the line between stocking top and pantie looks awful ! IT'S GOT TO GO !!
    So you take an age shaving trying not to nick yourself but the end result is SO worth it, I still say legs give the most pleasure, putting stockings and heels on ! If I didn't CD I would never have that pleasure, I would hate to stop shaving !

I'm going on holiday soon and because I don't know if my wife has noticed or is ignoring my legs but I'm having to let it grow back. The stupid part is most of the male side of my wife's family have very little or no leg or body hair and yet they wear shorts and no one questions why they haven't and yet I'm hiding my shaved legs from the family in case it looks weird !!
    So as a male do you like body hair and as a CDer hate it ?

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    As a cder or just as a person, the body hair is gone. Personally I find nothing sexy about wearing a tee shirt or tank top and having hair hanging out from under your arms or off my back or chest. Kinda slobby if you ask me.
    Erica

Everywhere except on the top of my head.

Banned Read only
    Yes I would.

I never shaved my body hair until I started CDing. But now that I have, I'd shave it even if I stopped CDing.

As a male body hair is part of the territory.

I don't even think about it, it is just there.

I don't like body hair either. I have been shaving for many years, and no one ever comments.
    I suspect it is one of those things that since you know you are shaving, you are much more conscious than anyone else.
    Stephanie

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa, That is an interesting thought, But now days there many men not in the CD community that are
    finding the joy of being hairless clean and smooth.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes I would.

I still don't have it all off just chest and back, but my wife pretty much said she is warming up to the idea for my arms and legs. It severely limits what you can wear while CDing. I have hated it all my life, but kept it because it was the norm (or at least my percieved norm). By now it would be gone if I wasn't married.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    The only hair I want on my body is my normal hair (need to get it to grow out and fast), my eyebrows (after they have been sculpted like a GG), and my eyelashes. I have been shaving my chest, stomach, genitals and the part in between for years. My soon to be ex-wife used to shave my hands and arms every so often to let me "air out". Since I started crossdressing, I have started shaving everywhere (can't reach my back).

I JUST HATE HAIR!

I suppose I've been relatively fortunate in that I don't have a heavy (or dark) beard growth - looks appalling when I've ever let it grow for a while as I did last year - and the only other significant normally visible growth was on my legs, which is all gone for some 5 months now...
    I've shaved underarm for years as it gets in the way of deodorant - and I've also 'tidied up' things around me bits... My arm hair is quite fine and light so that's staying, and I have about five hairs more than Bruce Lee had on his chest, so they get sabred too...

I think I'm happy the way everything is now... I don't think I'd stop shaving if I stopped CDing - but then that's as close to an infinitesimally small likelihood as you can get anyway...

Thank goodness I'm not massively hirsute... I do feel sympathy for guys whose back is like a doormat...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Aspiring Member
    I have always hated body hair, even though I am not a hairy person I still hate it. I think it is disgusting for a person to be hairy.

I am plus one on the Bruce Lee chest. Although I am more of a second trimester of pregnancy "Bruce Lee". I was never able to grow the facial hair as a youth. Thought something was wrong with me. Never a full "manly" beard. Just sprouts of whiskers. So since joining this group, I've been plucking any growth that may pop up. Turns out nothing was ever wrong with me after all. This was how I was meant to be....

....joni
    Last edited by Jonithan; 06-05-2014 at 09:31 AM.

As I get older I am having less body hair. I used to have a full beard longer hair and looked terrible. I am now pretty much stay clean shaven and have never had to shave my legs. Just not the hairy beast I once was and my knuckles are not dragging the ground anymore. Lol

I'm lucky that my natural hair is light blond, though I dye my main hair brown, but hair hardly ever grows and shows on my face legs and arms so I'm thankful for that because I don't need to wear makeup foundation to cover up stubble "I got none", I do a fully body shave once a week regardless as I hate hair it's gross and even if I wasn't dressing I would still do it

Banned Read only
    Katey that explains why people keep trying to wipe their feet on me ! I've always felt like a doormat!

I guess my hormones must still be in working order but I do now hate my body hair, the way it still keeps growing I would be shaving 24/7 to keep it all down!

I've almost strayed onto Tinkerbell's thread about, "Are you a hot guy ? do only ugly men dress ?"
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-05-2014 at 08:40 AM.

I've always hated body hair, so it would be gone whether I CD or not!

Hate it. Wish there was a cream to use that would stop hair growth for 6 months at a time. I shave most parts, the chest stays, because the SO prefers it, though i have maybe 20-30 more than Bruce lee. (I used to hate that I wasn't hairy there) I have been trying to shave the back, but it's not very clear, will get my SO to go over that tonight.

The worst? Since I've got older, the ears and nose... ARGHHHH!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Body hair just got in my way, stuck in zippers, got stuck & ripped by EKG tape, etc... and I never could grow a proper beard or non-scraggly moustache anyway. (Had a goatee before, but it now has all gray hairs whereas my head only has a few)
    - Phoebe Brenne

Banned Read only
    Shave or remove body hair? Are you kidding? It's there for a reason! To "protect" us Humans from the elements, bugs, etc. And of course armpit and crotch hair? BOTH of those are there simply to retain odor and nothing else.

But of course we HAVE been losing our body hair for thousands of years because we no longer need it. [FACT] And some nationalities have little or almost NO body hair [FACT] and are STILL able to have stable and loving Relationships. Imagine that!!! A man w/o body hair can still be a good, honest, faithful man.

So THIS ^^^ is your defense should you feel the need to explain to someone, and clearly you do. "The stupid part is most of the male side of my wife's family have very little or no leg or body hair and yet they wear shorts and no one questions why they haven't and yet I'm hiding my shaved legs from the family in case it looks weird !!"""

You feel "guilty" for shaving, but nobody but UNsharp folks will care how much body hair you have or where you have it. [unless you were silly enough to marry a woman who likes hairy guys... nothing wrong with that and those ladies ARE out there]

I don't hate my body hair but would stay smooth regardless of my choice of clothing. I get massages quite regularly and there is a huge difference in feel between fur and smooth. Getting a massage while furry... May as well get one while still wearing clothes IMO.

YOUR biggest "real" enemy is as close as the nearest mirror. [Like at least 90% here] Your last paragraph minus the last line clearly illustrates this beyond any shadow of a doubt.

I say man up, keep shaving, and set yourself free.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I've come to learn I just don't like body hair and I do think I might have shaved had I not began dressing.
    I really love the hairless look on anyone but I'm sure that is a minority opnion.
    What I hate is if you are in male mode and have no hair on your legs your somehow less of a man but if your hairless on your head oh man such a sexy older guy.

I am cursed with a great volume of body hair, lightly colored for the most part. As I have only come out to my wife about my cross dressing, I am stuck with it for the time being. I can grow a full beard in just a few days. So I guess to answer the question; Yes, I would still hate body hair if I did not crossdress. If there was only a way to get the hair on my head to grow in all the correct places.......

I never had a problem with my hair in the past, although i didnt dress as much then. About 4 or 5 years ago i started dressing more and totally, My wife said it looks silly with all the hair you should try shaving in the winter. I did and now i am hooked smooth from the head down, ( just hair on the top of my head). I could never go back to having hair, my wife feels the same way she loves me smooth as well. I purchased a home laser and use it weekly it has made a big differance in reducing my hair, ( my only problem is i have blonde hair and although not a grey hair on my head the lots of the hair on my body is grey or blonde had some dark hairs but the laser got rid of them and the Laser doesnt work all that great with grey and blonde but does slow the growth and make it finer LOL)

I had been shaving certain parts for a long time. Since my late 20s. It just allowed more feeling. Then, later, in my early 30s, I started shaving my chest and belly because I was working out more but I couldn't see the results as much and I noticed actors, models and body builders shaved. I didn't ever HATE the body hair, it was just in the way. Then, when I started cding, I wanted to look as much like a girl as I could, so, now I shave, trim, pluck and cut every single hair on my body. Again, I don't hate it and I would only ever consider permanent removal in certain areas. Its just that it detracts from the visual image and skin sensitivity I enjoy for whatever mood I'm in.

I never liked body or facial hair ,
    So would shave anyway .
    I just feel cleaner and better when hair free

Jean Ann

Why would I dislike my body hair in male mode unless I was a crossdresser? I never hated my hair and never had enough to hate or even dislike. I did dislike the once daily grind to shave my face, only because it wad a required task to look, in my eyes only, decent enough to go out of the house to work or whatever. I can understand someone who is blessed or damned with ape like hair growth not liking all that hair. Of course, now that I dress up special I go for the hairless or almost hairless look. I do recommend that you try epilating your leg hair and anywhere else that you want hairless because you definitely do not get any unwanted rough stubble growing back a day later or even the same day, and your hair removal requirements do seem to diminish over time and are also required less often.