Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Full time under dresser

Full time under dresser

How many of you girls are full time under dressers. I have been under dressing for over 4 or 5 years and now its is a part of life for me, if I don't wear a bra I feel total out of place ( and the girls run wild). For those that dress daily what is the first thing you put on in the morning. You all have a great day.

My glasses usually, so I can see my coffee. As far as underdressing every day, I used to do it(plus wear subdued makeup) when I had a point to prove (to myself). Now that the point is proven, I don't have to do that any more. In fact, I even wear guy jerseys and tighty whities while in femme sometimes(in everyday clothes). I'm myself either way really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Panties everyday. That's about all the concern I need at work. Use to keep my toenails painted pretty red or pink. Then there was a health fair and everyone was taking off their shoes and socks to get their BMI checked. I'm so skinny I just laughed it off as, "Really? What's the point?" When I retire, I might occasionally CD in male clothes.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

The only time I don't dress as girly as I do is at work, I prefer to wear a uniform, as much as I'd love to come to work in skinny jeans, short shorts and crop top lol I don't think it would look to good I own my own business so I have to have a certainly level of professionalism, but underneath I'm usually wearing my bright pink leggings and girly top and neon pink socks, it all come off when I get home though I delayer.

As for the first thing I put on.....it's always my over the knee pink socks
    Last edited by CrossJess; 06-06-2014 at 08:04 AM.

I took that step this week and can now say that I am a full-time under dresser. It's a small step, I know, but has put me in a great mood.

panties every day for sure

^.^

I wear panties everyday, and I have done so for a while. I found that they are
    much more comfortable than men's underwear, and they are more sensual.
    I wear either a size 10 or 11 so that the construction of the garment does not
    crimp in on the testicles and such, but otherwise, I totally wear them.

The next step might be to add in a bra to the mix.

Amy M. Jackson

My swim trunks, before heading to the gym.
    DonnaT

I love underdressing. I think its what I'm finding I'm most comfortable with. I think eventually I could go full time with panties, love wearing them. Still get paranoid from time to time that someone might catch a glimpse of them and not ready to be out of the closet so... Wearing bras on the other hand is a different story. I tend to wear a lot of tshirts so not sure how much they show through as far as lines go.

Gold Member
    Panties 24-7 for years now; Bra about 50 % of the time.
    Fem Jeans 80% of the time.
    Rader

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    The first thing that I put on in the morning is a fresh pair of panties! I always wear a pair of panties to bed, and have done so since I got out of the military many years ago. And unless I am going to be around family members I then put on a bra! No forms, since I fill a 40 B naturally!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Full time underdresser. Bra, panties, and thigh highs after my morning shower.

Panties first thing. Been wearing them exclusively so long that I'm no longer even paranoid about it. Wearing thigh highs more and more now, but not full time.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Have to agree with Brenda.Clark, It is completely natural for me to underdress now after so many years of doing it. I really don't care who knows or sees at this point. Some fear it will become so routine as to be boring, but I love picking a nice pair of panties every morning, so many styles and colors, etc. Also, when I wear form fitting mens slacks for formal events, etc. (In the butt area) I have gotten many compliments from women. I once thanked a woman for the compliment and said it was probably the shapewear, of course she just laughed and figured I was joking...

Most often cotton panties depends on the time of the year . In the winter always full under dress.

Crossdresser
    A bra is the first thing I put on because I also don't feel right without one on. Panties not so much because I don't even notice them after putting them on. I wear panties and a bra most days so I guess that makes me a full time underdresser also. I even wear them under just a guy t-shirt or regular shirt. Now that it is getting warmer I don't have anything to cover the shirt, but I don't care. If my bra lines show so what. It adds to the femmine feeling.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Panties 24/7 except for the one pair of boxers I have for doctor visits. During the colder months, I'll go with a bra and sometimes pantyhose.

Banned Read only
    Panties and perfume 24/7.

If I were brave enough I would underdress in pantyhose and a panty girdle every day.
    Last edited by murphysd2004; 06-06-2014 at 07:08 PM. Reason: misspelling

Platinum Member
    Hi Rita, Pantyhose most days.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have been wearing femme panties every day for the last 20 years. I only keep a couple of pairs of male briefs for the semi-annual trips to the doctor.

Not a full time dresser at the moment. But more and more often lately I've been wearing a pair of thong panties and either tights or pantyhose to work, under my men's slacks.

Been underdressing for 10 years or so. Sheer Pantyhose or a nice pair of panties. Also, I sometimes wear opaque nylon socks to work, either black or dark brown.

bra about 95 percent of time, toe nails painted and sometimes very subdued make up

Panties 27/7 for 15ish years, bra from morning to night 7 days a week for about 4 years, toe nails painted always for many years and for about the last 3 months I have let my finger nails grow to about 3/4 of an inch.