Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Full time under dresser

I wear panties 24/7 girls jeans an girl socks an girls athletic shoes every day ..

Used to waring panty full time. But I don't understand the context of full time... The longest is 24 hours I think when I am wearing a panty.

I always felt a little weird while dress when I am in public.(under dress of course) .

But After reading all those post I tempted by the full time dress. Maybe I will try it when I am free from all my study.

Also....I love pantyhose and pads...These would be my first choice if I went full time..haha.

underdress all the time wear a bra and panties 24/7 my new doc who is female has seen me in a bra and so have several of her nurses no problem ,i have large breast so a bra is a must for comfort

Envy about your large breast,...mine as flat as computer screen,,,

Cannot get the sense of bra..only get the looks of it when I put them on.,

Also I think it must be one of your features because you put it on your avatar. Ha.

Definately panties: for the past 4yrs full time. I find them cooler and more comfortable than any boxer's. In winter or when its cooler I add a cami and usually panti-hose. Their is just such a wide variety of all of them why not.

Hugs Brenda

I'm a full time under-dresser. Thigh highs, panties and painted toe nails. I own one pair of male briefs in case I have a Dr's appointment. Almost ready to pierce my ears. On really hot days I'll leave off the thigh highs!

I have only wore females panties for the last 3 months... threw out my male briefs

I always wear panties as well, ever since I started wearing women's skinny jeans. I kept all my male boxer shorts though, they're great for wearing to bed. I don't think that's cheating

Not full time. Quit wearing my panties to bed years ago.

I wear panties everday. ditched wearing tightie whities years ago. Glad I did and never looked back.

You have a very tolerant wife. I envy you. I do get all my underwear online from freshpair and they have some very brief colourful mens underwear that is not a bad pantie substitute. But I think I'm going to have to find a way to copy you lot

Seriously, my wife buys all my underclothing. She picked up a couple of thongs last week for me. Haven't worn regular men's in years.

I wouldn't really call it underdressing, considering that I haven't owned any men's underwear in a couple of years. It's just pay off my day to day wardrobe. My panty wearing is no secret in the house, since we all contribute with the laundry, even the kids. When my daughter started helping with the laundry, she would put them in my wife's drawer and my wife told her they were mine and to put them in my drawer.
    I don't really wear bras regularly, since straps show through clearly with all of my shirts.

I don't do under dressing. I did once or twice a long ago for the thrill, but the thrill wasn't as much as I thought would be. It's got to be all or nothing, when it comes to getting dressed up.

I wear female inner wear whenever possible; now also I am wearing soft green panties.

full-time underdresser for many years but tend to pull back in hotter months
    otherwise panties, nude/tan pantyhose/thigh-highs over smooth legs (year round) and red or pink toes, sometimes classic 2 to 3” pumps out in the street if i feel bold enough and of course bras… loooove bras and wear one often under a semi-sheer white blouse but hard to conceal small fatty breasts in a push-up! when i really feel girly i will wear one under a pink turtle-neck sweater with floral motifs.

Perfect. Same here. Frequently wear a camisole with a shelf bra in the cooler months, too. Need to look into a nice, small shoulder bag, though.

I wear panties 24/7 with womens jeans. If I can't wear a bra I wear a cammie. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle423 View Post
    I wear panties 24/7 with womens jeans. If I can't wear a bra I wear a cammie. Problem solved.
    That's a great idea. I might have to steal it.

Then again, with summer on the upswing, it might not be the best time to be adding layers. Hmm...

Love my lil sports bra and lil pink panties that my SO bought me and have worn my panties to work and gonna try to do the sports bra coming up on my next day at work

I can be a bit hit and miss tbh, quite often I will go several weeks only wearing knickers (panties!) then all of a sudden switch back for a couple of weeks. Odd, but then I am anyway haha.

I've occasionally gone to work with hold ups or tights on, usually in winter when it's cold. Could never get away with a bra or anything under my shirt though!

Panties everyday, when its cold, tights, stockings or leggings under my man pants, some times bra... if i'm feeling frisky, I'll wear nice lingerie under my man suits

Panties 24-7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

panties all the time, if I wear long pants I always wear pantie hose, and in winter I will always wear a Bra under my jacket

me too

Quote Originally Posted by Janine cd View Post
    I have been wearing femme panties every day for the last 20 years. I only keep a couple of pairs of male briefs for the semi-annual trips to the doctor.
    I too have been wearing panties every day for about 20 year. I have my normal Dr.'s underware also