Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Full time under dresser

I'm almost always wearing something girly underneath. But never fully dress when going out.

I do not have any male clothes.Its hot where we live so I wear shorts most of the time.All of them come from the femail sectin of KMart.My T shirts all are bought in femail shops.I dont get any remarks from people.

I have under dressed for a very long time, and what I put on first thing in the morning does vary with conditions and situations.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Panties all the time a bra about 80% of the time and pantyhose about 80% as well the only time I wear men's jocks if I have to go to the doctors I have only three pairs of men's jocks.

[FYI, Sarcasm ensues, reflecting the belief that there is no difference between male and female underwear]

Yes, I have been wearing underwear for as long as I can remember. I believe my progenitors instilled in me the habit of wearing them. Admittedly, there was a "brief" period in my college years, in which the revolutionary notion of "going commando" was "briefly" entertained. After several days of chaffing and itching, however, I quickly resumed the tradition of "Under-dressing" that had been taught to me by my progenitors.

Panties, girl socks/stockings, sports bras..

Long time. It is our way of being ourselves without riling the mundanes...

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Under dress Most of the week, not all of it yet...

I would like to wear panties 24/7, but I am so self conscience. I'm deathly afraid that someone will notice that I'm wearing them. I'm sure that won't but I'm just afraid. However, I did wear the all day yesterday, but I was at home--a really small step!

Junior Member Kimberly Michelle's Avatar
    Panties always, have not worn boy "undies" for many years. Wear a bra about 30% of the time when out or at work. I found some really nice lace bras at Newport News several years ago that do not show under a T-shirt which is just perfect as I wear a T-shirt to work everyday. Dress more completely when at home with full support of my loving SO.

Banned Read only
    Thongs close to 100%; occasionally with a control brief over or the brief by itself. No bra when going to work as that would be too obvious under a turtleneck in cold weather or a polo shirt in warm weather.

I underdress as much as possible. At the moment the only male item I'm wearing is a Polo shirt. The rest is female albeit ambiguous enough to appear male. As I mentioned in another thread I finally got rid of my male underwear recently and only wear panties. Admittedly again most of them could pass as male unless you look closely.

But I'm delighted with myself and have never been happier.

I totally dislike Male underpants , only keep 2 pairs , for those occasions I probably have to .

Fortunately that doesn't happen often , so its panties every day , and now its cooler weather (best time of year) I can wear my pantyhose 24 hours a day nearly

I'm wearing a bra and feminine little camisole more often too

getting close to 40 years full time underdressing. Five of those full time presenting as female, of the other 35 about 30 of it in a predominantly feminine mix of things from "both sides of the isle"

I wear panties everyday - lacey, sexy ones. They are more comfortable than men's underwear. Wearing them 24/7 makes me HAPPY!

i wear briefs and shorts most of the time. but times i can i just wear boxers. womens under is so much than mens.

I wear panties everyday. Bras when I can.

panties 95% of the time and occasionally bras when family members other than my wife are not around.

I am a practical crossdresse; usually an underdresser, but I would dress completely given the opportunity.

Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. However, items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, is more of a challenge; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items both acceptable and practical:

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally considered a female item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer pantyhose are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be deep-sixed when a run becomes apparent

6) Purse: One cannot usually keep a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in the small side pockets and lack of back pockets that are typical of women’s pants. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

All these are mass-market items in the women’s
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 06-09-2014 at 01:23 PM.

This weekend was a big step in this direction, having purged all but a couple of my male briefs. Soma high-leg briefs are so very comfortable, and they've been my choice over the past few weeks, and the vanishing edge is wonderful. I'm wearing those and nylons, but no bra during the day at the office. May try some knee-highs, though, just to make things easier in the restroom.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Ever since I retired about 4 years ago, I have worn panties 24/7 and a bra almost daily to "support" my 36a-b breasts.

BTW, at home, I basically live as a woman now.
    I presently live alone....... I have no family in the area and most friends have moved or..... died .
    I have little company but, if a friend visits they always call first.

So, at home I usually dress as a female.........bra, panties, slip, dress/skirt blouse, etc but, no makeup or wig,
    Being older I can feign napping when a neighbor calls and can often change to jeans and a T-shirt quickly if needed.

So, when I get home for the day (if out) I can wait to dress as a/live as females as I am now as I type.
    Nightly, I wear a nightgown.... with panties of course.

My ears have been pierced for a for decade.

BTW, my apartment is decorated in a rater feminine manor but, my neighbors are under the impression that a woman decorated it who use to live with me.
    Fact is, no woman has lived with me since I moved in a few years ago.

I also often go out..... like to the mall or, just a walk through my town's "down town" area wearing all female clothes........ female jeans, female top, and female shoes, all of which could pass for male clothes if not examined too closely. Also Bra and panties of courses with knee high stockings.
    Just the other day I was at Walmart dressed completely female, looking at TVs (just for the hell of it) and an older guy came up behind me and asked me if I could explain the specs of LCD TVs (like refresh rate, resolution , etc) to him as he hadn't a clue.
    We had a lengthy conversation as I explained everything to him and made my recommendations based on his needs and budget.
    He gave no indications that he thought my dress was out of the ordinary.

Bottom line, people are not going about looking for female clothes on a guy and with all the rather offbeat male clothes out there now, no one pays attention...as long as you don't go too feminine of course.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 06-09-2014 at 03:57 PM.

I have worn nylon panties for over 20 years and to my knowledge no one has ever noticed. I never liked the fit or feel of tighty whities and hated boxers. Panties keep everything in its proper place without ever having to adjust. My wife and I often wear matching panties on any given day. It is our little secret. In the winter where I live, pantyhose help keep the legs warm and a pretty cami under my shirt is not noticeable. Underdressing gives me that femme feeling all day everyday.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

The job I have currently, requires an ill fitting blue on blue uniform, that I hate with a passion, the up side is I get away with wearing bras, panties, teddies, garters and stockings, I've even worn corsettes to work. 4 days a week I'll be found in pink and frothy, under the workwear

I am into underdressing in a big way ,, I am also into nylon , layering ,and all in one girdles ( the very best thing for keeping your vintage nylons in place , no ride down . )
    I have just been for my regular visit to my local charity shop ,where I might say the wonderful staff are very helpful and enabling, under my hoodie and loose cargo pants I was wearing a longline bra , queen size pantihose , full nylon knickers , over this a naturana open bottom corselette holding up vintage nylons over the pantyhose , this is followed by a naturana panty corselette , directoire full knickers , cami and finally a full slip , then the horrible man clothes over the top , I wear this combination when I go grocery shopping and most everywhere and when I get home its a simple matter to slip straight into a skirt and top .

I really like winter because I can wear pantyhose almost every day under my male trousers at workplace and home. Over pantyhose I also wear male socks or knee high opaque tights. Panties also I wear, no matter the season, both the lacy and the cotton ones.

I wear pantyhose everyday