Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's Poll Question?

Makeup addict!
    e.) Sports tonight!!

e; just showered moisturized, shaved, epilated and now working on my nails while watching Cosmos and of course visiting this site.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Ilsa . . . well let's see:

NBA playoffs . . . nope hockey perhaps, basketball no.

Miss USA pageant . . . not in a million years

Watching an action movie . . . actually just finished watching "Lone Survivor" with my wife.

Reading a romance novel . . . unless there is some horror spin to it ... nope.

Hugs

Isha

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Im with E) resting in my Lazy Girl chair, Duck Dynasty on but not really watching, pondering life in general and wondering if my golf game was so bad today because I was using mens clubs.
    Erica

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    A birthday/going away party for my Granddaughter. Since it was family and friends I was totally male. Would have preferred to be dressed enfemme, but don't do that around family or friends.
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Got home from work at 6. Shared a G&T with my wife, got groceries, shsred ice cream with my wife, put in some practice time, watch a rerun with my wife, now about to read together as the house finishes cooling before bed. Nice night.

It is E and will leave it there. A trying something I never thought I would do but have done it once and now want to explore this as it left me feeling even more confused, but enjoyed.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

^.^

E: Because I am a computer geek, I usually am at my computer, checking email, meandering around the forum, playing FB games and such.

I am interested in the NBA enough to be interested when other mention it. I like baseball or football more. I would watch the Miss USA pageant, except that I find most things like that boring (except for the outfits). I *do* watch the occasional movie, action or otherwise ... it kinda depends.

I would be interested in seeing the results of this question though ...

Amy M. Jackson

e.) Gave myself a much needed Pedicure. Painted my twinkle toes with "KhakiZING" by Revlon. It is far from a Khaki, it's a WILD color! Depends on the light hitting it, sometimes it's green and then sometimes purple. I know there's a name for those color-changing hues, but can't think of it right now. I'd Google it, but it's not THAT important. What IS important, is that I feel better about myself now that I have HAPPY Feet!

Jazz club patron. Drinking port wine. Flirting with cute blond bartender; unsuccessfully.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I think the answers could reflect my personality, or maybe just my mood at the moment.

Im feeling sort of lazy and indecisive. I will surf the net, flip through the tv channels, and putter around the house. Im pondering opening some snacks and my new blue ray of Spaceballs. That might be fun.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    a - what's the NBA?
    b - yes now that you told me that it is on
    c - no
    d - not for ages
    e - we were watching that show about that wilderness family starting over in Alaska. Wow and I thought cross dressing was weird.

E. Figuring out the completely blown family budget and planning next weekend. And hoping for a good weekend after next...

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yup...as usuall I'm the only one...I put on the basketball game ( to fall asleep too)...I spent the day on the beach and i'm shot...i never actually saw it though.

but you cant hate on basketball...you gotta wear this..

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Pro...600&VariantID=

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Uhh.... yeah, if I looked like that model I would.

Not a. - I am a homer. The Warriors were knocked last month and for me the NBA season ended.

Not b. - For some reason 20ish girls whose only real asset is their body don't interest me.

Not c. - I watched my action movie last night when I watched 'Lone Survivor'.

Not d. - Uh, no for the romance novel. I read forum posts for titillation.

Not e. - Going to watch 'The Grand Budapest Hotel', after 'Thrones'.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

If I was state side it would reading a romance novel but keeping an eye on the beauty pageant to see what the girls are wearing, what their make up and hair styles are, and imagine if they dress and hair would suit me!

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    Both c and e. I came back from watching the newest "X-Men" movie (for the second time, mainly for the air conditioning, but good movie). I'm in process of doing laundry and my favorite thing: editing Wikipedia pages!

Reading this Forum

Some of us don't reside in the USA , so the pageant won't be on telly here in Australia

Cant stand basketball

Action movie ? ha don't make me laugh

Well, I'm a LeBron and Heat fan so yes, I watched the first half (this girl is not a late night girl!). Let's face it, there are GG's who like B-ball too. But ... if I was wearing my comfy clothes () and the game wasn't on, I'd probably be reading a romance novel....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I listened to The Yes Album in 5.1 surround, then watched OOOOOOOOOklahoma!
    I'm from Seattle, no NBA on my TV until the Sonics return!

E: I'll be binge watching the last few episodes of the new season of Orange is the New Black.

Aspiring Member
    A. I will take King James in 5

The wifes sick so I put on my nurses uniform and took care of her. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Sunday night for 10 weeks a year are only for "Game of Thrones"!.