Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tonight's Poll Question?

Untitled
    E. Watched the Tony awards and another episode of House of Cards.

a.) I'll be watching the NBA playoffs.
    What is this NBA thing you speak of?
    b.) I'll be watching the Miss USA pageant.
    I thought about it, but I get mad when they don't pick my home state!
    c.) Watching an action movie.
    Close, I caught up on some old episodes of Falling Skies on my DVR, (new season starts soon)
    d.) Reading a romance novel.
    I have a pinch of Dyslexia, me and reading are not good friends.
    e.) Some other thing.

Hmmm...how could you miss the Tony's especially this year when the best actor was dressed as a woman for his part, the best actor in a musical was dressed as a woman, one of the nominees for best new show was about TGs going to a resort in the Catskills. And people say the TG community isn't represented in the arts...
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Playing Star Trek Online and talking with my family over Skype.

I don't get out a lot.

~Mel
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Being that this poll was started yesterday, it was some other thing, mostly. I watched the rebroadcast of the Woman's Final of the French Open on Tennis Channel. I watch a lot of Tennis Channel. But, I did switch over to the Miss USA Pageant quite a few times just to see the beautiful gowns that the contestants were wearing and to see who won, although I cannot stand Donald Trump and I don't like to support any of his ventures if I can help it. Then I watched Were The World Mine on Pivot Network.
    Last edited by Desirae; 06-09-2014 at 03:04 PM.

I watched a little of both..

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    The only sport I watch is baseball (and a little bowling and Olympic sports). I haven't seen a beauty pageant in YEARS. I should do it again. Some of the girls on there are hot! Remember, I'm a straight man that wants to become a lesbian woman.
    Charlotte

Platinum Member
    It was Sunday night. Game of Thrones....what else?!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt