Thread: And all of a sudden I'm out :O

And all of a sudden I'm out :O

I've had a really rough few months and I've turned to my feminine side more and more in part as a way to help handle and cope with everything that I've had to deal with. Its led to so much growth in my comfort and confidence (a stark difference from my masculine self for which I've lost nearly all of my confidence) to the point that I've just been less and less worried about being myself. I've also found myself in a really great group of friends who didn't know me a year ago and with which I have no preconceptions to live up to.

So I shoudn't be so surprised that my friends ask me about this side of me, tell me they admire me and my style and everything. I'm not the type of person to demand everyone around me know whats going on in my life so even this many knowing feels exciting. I think more and more I'll continue to appreciate everything about myself because of these steps forward.

Hello Jaymee
    Nice to have good accepting friends. I wish I didn't have to hide but I don't have a choice. To many others could be hurt if I was out.

Jackie
    Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change a your life.

Facebook Page

Banned Read only
    Congratulations Jaymee.

I've traveled a lot in my life and it's amazing how being with new people allows you to grow as a person. Glad to hear things are going well for you and I wish you the best with your new life being out.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jaymee, They are true friends Treasure them.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

you have a great group of friends! wish I had friends that would accept my cding

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jaymee . . . it is always nice to have friends willing to accept and share this part of us. Treasure them.

Hugs

Isha

I always led two lives, the male side and friends never associated with any of Beverley's friends.

It worked much better that way.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Accepting friends is a wonderful experience, thank you for sharing.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Congratulations, and you are so blessed to have such friends!

Awesomesauce! Glad to hear your confidence is growing again. Sometimes we need to change out situation in order to allow our selves to change as well. I'm envious of your new and more accepting family. Way to go and keep up the great work Jaymee

Hi Jaymee,
    So happy for you, I could only hope to have friends like that.

I'm happy for you. I think with regards to new friends, as they have no preconceptions of who you were. They only really see who you are, the real you.

People who new you before still see you as that or what they think you should be.

If that makes sense.

Anyway good luck and enjoy being you.

Banned Read only
    Early days yet Jaymee don't think you have to travel down one road, leave them all open. Looking back life does take some funny twists and turns, a new partner can totally alter your life, I never thought I would help on a sheep farm or drive a tractor and trailer to deliver the corn and end up running my own business.
    Just go with an open mind and a smile on your face, life could be worse !

Great News !!