Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stopped by police

Stopped by police

I know there have been lots of posts about gurls getting stopped by police but here is mine from yesterday! I had to travel 4 hours to another city to get something yesterday so i dressed while i drove. I don't wear makeup or a wig and am a hairy guy so that helps with the picture. On the way back about 80 miles from home I get pulled over, I am shaking and upset. I was wearing a dress and it was obvious i had one on. He was polite and never mentioned it and gave me a warning and let me go...

I am always apprehensive if stopped by a member of law enforcement regardless of how I am dressed. I have not to date been stopped when dressed and can only imagine how nervous I will be.

There is something to be said about wearing a skirt or dress while driving. The officer must have liked what he saw to let you off with just a warning.

maybe the fact that i started crying helped...i had a bad weekend and that was the reason i had to go on the trip and i just spilled it all out and cryed and asked him for just a warning.

he was cute!

I agree with Dee. He must've like what you had going on

Women wear trousers / Pants ..whats the difference ?
    Theres No Point In Living , If You Can't Feel Alive

Silver Member
    Just think if he had handcuffed you and frisked you and took you down to the police station. Hard to call someone to bail you out.

Thats true, but it might have been fun too

last time i checked speeding isn't a jailable offense. He may or may not have liked what i was wearing but other than being a tad bit fast i had done nothing that would even warrant that

Glad you got off with a warning. Already having a hard time, one doesn't need more.

I haven't been stopped as Rita yet. One day while driving in SE San Diego I came pun a border patrol check point. They waved me into secondary where they searched my van. When my brother and I returned to my van I found ever pocket of my back pack open except the one that contained my bra and forms. That pocket they kindly zipped up securely.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Quote Originally Posted by sarah87 View Post
    last time i checked speeding isn't a jailable offense. He may or may not have liked what i was wearing but other than being a tad bit fast i had done nothing that would even warrant that
    For a minute there I thought you got pulled over just because you were wearing a dress, was going to say that's ridiculous and harsh but if you were speeding then "slap on the wrist" lol just be carful you really don't want to draw attention to you self especially speeding, before you know it your be bombing down the high way with a chopper over head with full CNN coverage....mind you I suppose that's one way of coming out!
    Last edited by CrossJess; 06-12-2014 at 09:53 AM.

Law enforcement is crazy these days though. He might have thought you broke into a house or something and that was part of your disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah87 View Post
    He was polite and never mentioned it and gave me a warning and let me go...
    If he were a member of the state police it's very likely he had been trained in how to handle TG "customers" with some sensitivity. My wife has been stopped several times and got off with just a warning each time. Of course, as always, she was in "drab" (why, I ask myself). I think it's just that she looks so innocent she melts their hearts. If studies were made, I suspect they would show that women get a lot more warnings than men for the same speed violations.
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter

im gonna start wearing a dress when im angry then so i can speed and listen to my music lol. but i dont deny that idea at all Jeninus.

Damn, this has happened to just about everyone else but me. Whenever I go driving en femme I carry a fresh box of donuts for just such an occasion. I usually end up just eating them myself though.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

You are sooooo bad
    Last edited by Katey888; 06-12-2014 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Unnecessary to quote previous post

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeArel View Post
    There is something to be said about wearing a skirt or dress while driving. The officer must have liked what he saw to let you off with just a warning.
    Well Dee in your case I'm sure the officer would like what he saw, you are such a fashionista.
    Last edited by Katey888; 06-12-2014 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Fixed quote box

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    I've been stopped by a New Jersey State Trooper for a cell phone violation (this was just after they put the law into affect here in Jersey) and I was fully dressed at the time. I was on my way to a Triess meeting. My first thoughts were, Oh s**t, I'm screwed!!' Not for the violation but for being dressed as a woman. As it turned out he was extremely polite and said "M'am I need your license, registration and insurance card. He walked back to the car, checked my credentials and I could see him writing (from my rear view mirror). After a few minutes he came back to my truck and handed me a ticket!!!! However, what little conversation there was between he and I was very polite and mentally reassuring. Hugs, Becky

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    While I don't believe in absolutes as it pertain to human emotions or the decision making process... in most cases, you cannot talk your way out of a ticket. You can however talk your way into one.

Glad you got off with a warning. Several of my cop friends have told me that 90% of the time the cop already knows if your getting a warning or ticket before they even approach your door.

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyAnderson View Post
    I've been stopped by a New Jersey State Trooper for a cell phone violation (this was just after they put the law into affect here in Jersey) and I was fully dressed at the time. My first thoughts were, Oh s**t, I'm screwed!!' As it turned out he was extremely polite and said "M'am I need your license, registration and insurance card. checked my credentials However, what little conversation there was between he and I was very polite and mentally reassuring. Hugs, Becky
    Becky N.J. troopers are very professional and are trained to deal with human diversity. I know a few of them from working with them. There are also no laws against CDing unless committing a crime, at least in NJ.

A policeman is a bit like us in a lot of ways....

Just get in there do your business and go.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

He was a state trooper, very professional and nice, never mentioned my dress at all. He pulled me over when i was going 3 mph and was passing him on a double lane freeway. I had no concerns about going to jail, i have never gotten a ticket, have all the correct paperwork and never been in trouble. You just always worry about someone being mean. Maybe he felt sorry for me, when i unloaded my story on him I couldn't have made that up if i wanted to and maybe he felt like i had enough troubles.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sarah, It's a good idea to use your cruse control when driving dressed.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What a heart stopping experience that is. I can relate after going through a police road block last year.

Late one night, I dressed up (short skirt and summer top) to go for a drive and walk. Getting into the car, I wore everything but my wig, which I was going to put on once I arrived at my walk destination. Until then, I wore a ladies running cap in the car.

Five minutes after I left the house, I came across a police road block checking for drunk drivers. I instantly became fearful of being outed and mocked because my voice is a giveaway. With no escape option, I proceeded towards the road block, palms sweaty and throat becoming dry.

At the road block, I whispered my answers to the cop. He didn't care about that, was very courteous and professional. He didn't mention my attire either, just went through the process and asked if I had any drinks. Since I hadn't, he let me go and wished me a good night. That was it, no sly smile or eye popping reaction from him seeing a CD and I was off.

Of course, the timing was fortuitous -- it was Pride weekend and the Chief of Police marched in the Pride Parade earlier that day.

I feel very fortunate to live where I am.

Carmen
    Carmen

I must say that this is one of my biggest fears of leaving the house cross-dressed. It may be the second biggest reason that I have never done so (ultra-conservative and nosey neighbors being the first). Your experiences are truely heart-warming in that policeman seem to not make an issue out of your cross-dressing. Keep the stories coming!