Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stopped by police

You got off with a warning, the officer got off with a great story.

Kelley
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Maybe he was a CD, too! You never know!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The police here are trained in how to deal with TG people so its not an issue.
    We have had them speak at our support group a few times.

hahaha LMAO

I can't speak about all Police Officers, but for most, seeing a man in a dress is probably the least shocking thing they've ever seen. On some days, it could be a nice twist of the day they get in otherwise a very dull day. Now, I can say with some reasonable assurance, that while he was very professional with you, as he should be, when he stopped at to eat with his buddies, you probably was the topic of the meal for all of a minute or two, then on to the next topic.

In all what a Police Officer can and does see at any given moment of any given day, a man in a dress is very, very benign.

Yet, I so very well understand your perspective and all your fears. Have confidence dear! Who knows, that very polite Police Officers might had been wondering why that dress looks so much better on you than the one he owns and wore last night.

Cassie

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I usually obey traffic laws to a fault, however, just in case, I've wondered how I would react if I ever got stopped. I don't know what I'd do.
    Charlotte

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by monalisa View Post
    Just think if he had handcuffed you and frisked you and took you down to the police station. Hard to call someone to bail you out.
    And why would he or any officer do that? Being cross dressed is NOT probable cause for anything. There is 0% chance of this happening to anyone, anywhere unless you decide to attack the cop. Cops have seen it all, a hundred times. We are not so unique. While it may be embarrassing, there is no difference to the cop if you are in male or female mode. It's the same ticket but maybe a better story for his wife at dinner.