Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Would you crossdress for a year for $1,000,000

It'd be a ton of work as I hate to dress without going all the way with shapeware, pads, and forms. Although it would be a wonderful excuse.

More money for clothes, shoes and even college!

I a heartbeat

No. Money will not cause me to do something I would otherwise not do without the money. Many things are more important than grabbing what appears to be easy money. If I would choose to dress for a year, it would be for internal reasons, not external reasons in the form or third-party reward.

FYI to Krisi: The Man Show, if anyone recalls the show, had an interview with a guy who won a decent sized bet from a friend that he would not have implants. I vaguely recall the gut got Bs or Cs. Adam Corolla (sp?) felt him up to verify. If television is real, your thought is verified.

No problem.

I would do it for much less what a easy way to come out and make money

Sorry if this was brought up in one of the 9 pages, but I did not read them all...
    Everyone answered the easy question, but what if it was phrased:
    For $1,000,0000 (before taxes), you had to spend 24/7 living as a woman and not tell anyone why until the year was up?
    No standing to pee ever, showing up to work suddenly dressed, etc. For the TS group, that is a no-brainer. But for the hetero CDer, especially the ones who chose not to go out in public, that is the real group challenged.
    Does that change your answer? Or at least how quickly you would agree to it?
    Ellen

The question to ask us girls. Would you be able not wear womens clothes for one year, for a million bucks? I know I could, but it would be a challenge. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Done where and when do I sign up
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    It seems like quite a bit, but yes, okay, I'd do it. Who do I have to pay?

^Threadwinner... good one Bridgette, you one witty girl!!!
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Samanthasmith View Post
    It would be a great excuse to come out - I'm doing it for the money, not because I like it. Lol
    Good answer, that works for me.

well DAAAuh I do it for $.50 a year! just say'n, Oh but wait a minute! noting to wear! I guess I'll have to go SHOPPING!!! Oh well a girl has to do what a girl has to do xoxoxoxo Jenni
    Last edited by jennifer easton; 09-07-2014 at 09:10 AM.
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

does a cat have whiskers?

Of course there's another companion question: who already has, and how hard was it to put at risk? Anyone whose gender identity is strongly opposed to their assigned gender will likely spend decades effectively cross-dressing before they finally find the courage or necessity to transition, knowing full well that they put their livelihood at risk. Those who are extremely successful have clear advantages in life, but also have a lot of incentive to keep struggling with gender dysphoria.
    ~ Kimberly

“To escape criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard

I have been doing it for free since I was a young boy. No amount of money could make me do it or stop me from doing it.

Love
    Lexi V.