Thread: Felt bad for truck driver

Felt bad for truck driver

Last weekend was my wife's turn to work the Saturday shift, and to my luck both kids were going out for the day and they all went at the same time. I instantly started to dress, I was just finishing my make up when my wife called telling me she just arrived to work, and not to move the cars around earlier she took my car and now realized her FOB and desk and office keys are on her key ring and the security guard let her in and she can use another computer but really needs those keys. I asked her if she was joking because I was putting on my lipstick. She told me to relax and told me that if I wanted I could have some fun with this and to take off only the wig and go into the garage threw the house and drive dressed and it is a Saturday morning the roads aren't to busy and her car has tinted windows, she must have been really desperate for those keys. I agreed instantly and I did as she said and I was a few minutes from home that I realized it was the first time I left the house dressed and I didn't have any male cloths with me, so I was a little nervous. The highway was a little lighter then usual, and then my wife called and asked me were I was and the longer I take to get there, the longer she will have to work, I didn't want to get a ticket and while I was talking to her I realized there was a truck next to me and he wasn't passing and he was trying to keep next to me, I told my wife I think a trucker is checking me out but I wasn't sure because the car is low and I didn't think he could see in with the tinted windows. She told me look up at him and see if he is checking me out, I looked up and yep his eyes were glued on my legs and when he seen me look up he pointed at my legs and gave me a OK sign with his fingers, I told my wife and she said that for sure I was wearing a short skirt with all my legs hanging out, well I looked down and told her no, that I was wearing a short dress and in the rush when I got into the car the dress most have rode up displaying a little stocking tops. What I couldn't understand is I am no were close to passable, she told me maybe because of the tinted windows he can't get a clear look at me. Well let's say this guy was persistent, I would slow down he would, I would speed up so would he, this went on for a while and he even got off on the highway were I did and finally lost him when I got close to my wife's work. When I got to her work I handed her the keys and asked her if this is what women go threw when they drive and how I was so upset with myself and feeling sorry for that trucker if he really did think I was a women and how unfair it was for him, but what was I to do, I wasn't about to pull up my skirt and show him, and who knows what he would have done if he did realize I was a man. She told me that she doesn't go threw that when she is driving because she doesn't drive with her skirt up and stockings showing and couldn't believe how upset I was about that trucker, and then she started asking me how did it feel when that trucker was checking me out, if I felt like a real women or was I aroused or did I feel like a beautiful women or was I scared. I told her at first it was flattering and maybe I did feel like a women for the first time, and then I started thinking about my friends who drive trucks and the sisters on the community who drive trucks and how it felt like that I was like fouling him and how embarrassed he would feel if he knew I was a man. She said to me that she wouldn't be surprised if he knew I was a man because I was wearing make up but no wig and if he did see my face she didn't know how he wouldn't know I was a man. I told her if I had male cloths I would get changed, she said not to worry about it and that I should be excited for what I have done, the courage of leaving the house with no male cloths and how far I have come and how good I looked that a guy was following me across town and she tried to make me see it as a positive thing, and told me with that short dress and those long legs hanging out you couldn't blame him either. I went home stayed dressed all day and for some reason I still had that gut feeling. I have to ask my friends here, how would you have looked at this from my point of view. Sorry it was a little long I sometimes get carried away.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 06-13-2014 at 04:09 PM.

If he thought you were a woman, and never finds out any different, why should you feel bad about that? How can it possibly hurt him? How can it possibly embarrass him? He got a nice view... and he was a little creepy. But why didn't you pull down your skirt?

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

I drove long distint for a long time and seen it all looking down in cars but wen a long hall driver sees thing like that I wakes them up so not just making his day you might have save lives I know I ben ther

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria, That was a cute story and I'm sure you made the guys day.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

As a driver, let me say that a nice set of legs is better than coffee for waking you up. Being from Michigan, with the long winter behind us, the joy is that much better.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Maria . . . from your avatar I can see why he was checking out your legs.

Hugs

Isha

Maria, I would have looked too, heck I even like to look at my own legs when wearing a skirt. I don't wear short ones, just above the knee length, but they tend to ride up some when driving, so I find that I'm always pulling them down so as to not give any truck drivers too much of a view. As Lori says, truck drivers get to see some interesting things. I say a series of photos several years ago that were shot from the cab of a truck showing a very well endowed young lady driving a BMW convertible with the top down and not a stitch of clothes on!!

So you weren't nearly that good of a show, just smile and accept the recognition. Very few of us here pass, so maybe the best we can hope for is to have part of us (legs) that can get the thumbs up!!

Hugs, Bria

Maria,
    With me there would be some elation as having passed the pass-ability test.

It used to happen to me, guys were confused because I sported a good cleavage.

I made sure they got an eyeful and then the stopped wondering and tried to hit on the "girl"
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Back in the early 60s when I passed well I loved driving cross country. Wearing skirts pulled up with slip showing and nylons glistening. Women did this because most cars didn't have air. Truckers would drive along side of me for miles. It was even more fun to get gas. That was when they pumped it for you. They like to wash the windows.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That was the longest paragraph I have ever read !!!
    Cute story for sure.

Crossdresser
    It's flattering if they catch a glimpse and look at little, but if someone starts following you around that takes it to a new level. Be careful when out en femme. There are all kinds of sick people out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    That was the longest paragraph I have ever read !!!
    Cute story for sure.
    Sorry I was a bit excited, sad, all different emotions that I just stop writing.

It's always fun to give the truckers a little show. I have fun doing that... and I do enjoy hiking the skirt up a little more when I notice they are riding along side of me for a while. And as an added bonus... I will leave my high heels in the passenger side to let them know what the full show might look like. It's all in good fun... I like to think they enjoy it as much as I do.

Back when I lived in Monterey I had a client down in the LA area I used to visit every other month. He was also a personal freind and knew of my crossdressing and was cool with it so I used to go en femme. As I was a "businesswoman" I would wear a skirted suit for the drive down the 5. I would open the sunroof if the weather permitted and loved the attention of the truckers as they would look. I made sure I would pass them slowly and pause to give them a good peek. It was fun and exciting at the same time. Granted I was a few pounds lighter and a lot younger back then.

Lily is right though, you have to be careful when you do it. God knows what can happen and a girl can't be too careful. I always made sure if I was going to stop for gas, the powder room, or whatever i would make sure I wasn't near any of the trucks I had flashed, no need for problems!

Go ahead girls and give the turckers a peek if you want to, I still do if the opportunity presents itself. Even at 62 I get a few peeks at my legs! But as Sgt. Phil Esterhouse on Hill Street Blues would always say, "Hey! Let's be careful out there."

I'm sure you made his day, your legs look better then a lot of GGs out there
    Last edited by chloecd1305; 06-24-2014 at 05:54 PM. Reason: typos

SAme for me, I get flattered when a guy hits on me / checks me out but then I start feeling creeped out. Guys can be so creepy at times when the try to hit on ladies.