Thread: summer time who is out????

Platinum Member

summer time who is out????

hello how's everyone????? it's summer time love it .... ok who has their girl on???? are you out and abought ???? were do you go???? well i got my "WENDY" on for sure ...... i go out on cape cod a lot ..... to the beach ... for a quick something to eat .... for a few drinks.... .....i dress not to stand out but to blend in ..... only been busted a few times.... so come on who is going out???? were ????............

if your down cape cod and you think you see me just say "WENDY"? CD.COM?...........

Wendy!
    How's things?
    I have been out, but not in several years. I just don't have the "need" to do so anymore.

I'm glad that you are doing well.

Platinum Member
    WENDY is wicked good ... i go out but more like not to stand out but just blend in....

I ll have my girl on monday and Tuesday in Maine .

Summer time and dress shields ,gotta love em' both.

Al(Lisa)

Cannot wait to go out in short dresses. Hopefully next weekend!

Natasha

I go out at least once a week usually shopping for clothes I bought a dress this week ,

Only shopping and vacations

The only difference re: my "going out" in the different seasons is what I wear.
    Hugs, Carole

In guy mode I usually don't care for summer much because I dislike warm weather (and since I live in the American South, it can get pretty muggy). It's a bit more bearable en femme, though, since I have an assortment of sleeveless tops and light, flowing dresses that keep me a lot cooler than the button-down shirts and long pants that I typically wear in guy mode. The summer also gives me more free time, so I have the freedom to go out pretty much whenever I want. I still don't go out every day, though. It's mostly walks around town, shopping, restaurants, bars, but not every day. Tonight, though, I will be attending an outdoor BDSM party, which I am excited for.
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

Summer is great for fashion, I mean shorts and tops.
    I have good naturally hairless legs so I take advantage of occasional walks on the beach.
    Don't get out a great deal these days, mostly parties and social gatherings.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Wendy, I cut the grass wearing a pair od ladies short white denim shorts , Does that count.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I love the summer time.... however over 80 and I melt. Thank goodness for compressed Freon. When it's in the 70's I'll go for walks in the outside mall..... over 80 and I'm inside.....

Renne......

I am out at least once a week all year round. My wife and I will be on the Cape for a short 5 day vacation/anniversary celebration. She suggested we get away where I could spend the whole time en-fem. She is so amazing! So we will be having a girls vacation together from the time we leave home to the time we return, I am not allowed to bring any boy clothes with me. I will post some pictures and details when we return.
    Michelle

Platinum Member
    well it looks like we have some summer girls out there ... as always way too cool.....don't get me wrong i get my "WENDY" on all year long ... the cape just works so well for me ..... a weird balance between off shore fishing with my fishing buds ... (some lets say very high profile people ) family ... and Wendy time ..... if you enjoy it do it ....... enjoy warmer weather.....

Going out shopping for a new summer dress today. We have a picnic in 2 weeks and I have nothing to wear LOL...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Not much out and about time for Raychel, summer or winter,
    I am glad you are having a good time though.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It's been great, what little I've been out. Usually I only get a little walk around the neighborhood in the wee hours of the morning but, tomorrow I've taken a day off to handle some early morning errands and then I plan on spending the rest of the day enjoying the summer heat. Denim skirt, flats, thin strap top, bra-forms-panties. Can't wear too much when it's 100 degrees. Oh, almost forgot my purse!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Can't wear too much when it's 100 degrees. !
    .....this is why I LOVE summer...my legs are tanned and smooth and short shorts & tank tops are my new best friend!

Silver Member
    I am almost retired until the end of the summer, the wig is just too unbearable in the heat and humidity here during the summer. Since I "have" to wear a wig to go out dressed, I am stuck, no matter what I happen to wear.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    It was really warm on Friday, the day of my group meeting. Just the occasion to wear my cutest sundress, sunset yellow floral with ruffled neckline and tiered ruffles on the skirt.

The previous week, I was at a memorial for an important member of the trans community here, which was held on the rooftop of the LGBT Center. I wore a longer beige floral sundress, oatmeal shrug, and my sun hat with the pink bow, for a very "garden party" look.

I have a committee meeting this Thursday, for which I plan to wear a new orange polka-dot dress. I won't be able to be at PrideFest on Saturday, due to another commitment elsewhere, but I plan to go on Sunday, at least for a bit, to see a friend...and I may wear my "Tamara" Victorian lace dress again for that.

I have a busy social schedule as Amy, don't I?

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016