Thread: Left The Closet!!!!!

Left The Closet!!!!!

I've done it!!!!
    Long story but i live with my gran and for the last few months i've been leaving clue's about my dressing (clothes left out) she asked about them the over day, so i took a deep breath and told her all about it. she is very with it and she was suprised but understood. but recommends i don't tell other family members (i don't intend to) but she is happy for me to be dressed round the house when there it no or very little chance of family being around.
    have'nt dressed yet, but will be tomorrow morning and i can't wait, it will be great not having to hide anymore, it's a great feeling and i feel so lucky to have a great gran.
    thanks to all you girls for being here, this site has a lot to do with me accepting who i am and therefore being able to tell her my secret.

thanks again love you all andrea xxxxx

painfully slow seamstress mudanjel's Avatar
    I'm happy for you....it takes a lot of courage to take a risk like that and having such a postive outcome makes it even sweeter!

~~Lilly~~

PS: you have great legs

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Witt
    I've done it!!!!
    Long story but i live with my gran and for the last few months i've been leaving clue's about my dressing (clothes left out) she asked about them the over day, so i took a deep breath and told her all about it. she is very with it and she was suprised but understood. but recommends i don't tell other family members (i don't intend to) but she is happy for me to be dressed round the house when there it no or very little chance of family being around.
    have'nt dressed yet, but will be tomorrow morning and i can't wait, it will be great not having to hide anymore, it's a great feeling and i feel so lucky to have a great gran.
    thanks to all you girls for being here, this site has a lot to do with me accepting who i am and therefore being able to tell her my secret.

thanks again love you all andrea xxxxx
    Congratulations Andrea!!!! I'll bet you feel like a princess right about now Dressing is so much more enjoyable when you don't have to be afraid that someone is going to walk in on you.

Arn't grandma's great. I now mine was that are all past away now god rest their soals
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

love your gran, she sounds way cool, i thought about coming out to my parents but i have a gay brother, so i dont want to worry them with my cd ing, as well, kisses tara, xxxx

Congratulations, Andrea. Glad to hear your grandmother is cool with your dressing. Just take it easy and don't overload her too fast with it, though.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar
    Very happy for you Andrea!
    I agree with Sherrie Lynn though about not overloading your gran. She is surprised but she is also accepting.....Let her adapt gradually to the new situation. One thing I must say: your granma is awesome!
    Miss Lulu

i wish i could go out of the closet but only my mmum and counsellor know about it but 1 of my friends caught me at a store the other day and he said he wont say anyfin and it doesnt bother him

Thumbs up Hello from Los angeles

[QUOTE=tara 24-7]love your gran, she sounds way cool, i thought about coming out to my parents but i have a gay brother, so i dont want to worry them with my cd ing, as well, kisses tara, xxx
    I also wish I could tell my parents and I also have a gay brother but is he gonna be understanding or shame me??Anyhow I dress with my mini skirts and heels when no one's around. to meet you!

Good for you Honey! Acceptance is so fantastic...I am sure you feel like you are on cloud nine..with about a ton of weight taken off your shoulder. I would suggest that you ask her first if it would be ok with seeing you en femme.

Its cool sweety that your gran is accepting. I would have given my left arm and half my right brain to have had a more accepting fam growing up.

BB
    :be: ~Kera
    (\ /)
    (o.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny.

Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

That's fab news Andrea - good on ya girl and bless ya Nan!

Hugs from Sara xxxx

Good for you girl, just remember grannies have seen it all over the years or at her age she won't let little things like her grandson cd'ing bother her, grannies are gggrreat!

Hugs Gale.
    Luv Ya! :be:

girl next door
    Grans are the best, aren't they!

I wanna be a gran when I grow up.

How 'bout your other gran?

Hugs,

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Ab-fab news! Let's hear it for grannies.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com