Thread: I got my first piece of mail addressed to Abby today.

girly girl

I got my first piece of mail addressed to Abby today.

It was just an offer to subscribe to a jewelry making magazine, but for whatever reason it made an impression on me that I would receive postal mail addressed to my female persona. Almost like Abby became a touch more "real" or something. Weird, huh?

Platinum Member
    Hi Abby, You are gona need a bigger mailbox !!!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Congrats Darlin,
    That is wonderful to hear.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Gone to live my life
    Hi Abby . . . sounds exciting and fun for you . . . congrats.

Hugs

Isha

I have had mail addessed to me for a long time under my female name.
    I won a $500 gift voucher years ago and had to "arrange" to appear en femme in order to save embarrassment to the organisers.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If the U. S. Post Office acknowledges Abby, then it must be official and its definitely getting real. Congrats to you!

This can be dangerous if you're not completely out of the closet. I ordered a wig from PaulaYoung.com and each month since the wig arrived, I've been getting a complete, full color catalog from them in the mail (Addressed to the billing address of my credit card rather than the delivery address where they had shipped the wig (P.O. Box). When my wife (acceptance, but not yet supportive) brought the mail in from the mailbox, the catalog gave her the opportunity to tell me that "Donna got some mail today! Does she need to spend more money? What if one of our sons had brought in the mail?" I sent them a letter asking to be removed from their mail list, but the catalogs continued. Yesterday, I called them and they agreed to remove my name from their list!

Most credit card companies will allow you to add an additional card holder for free, you can do that so you can have the same billing and delivery name which sometimes helps.

It is a nice feeling when something arrives in the post addressed to the female you. Plus it saves some embarrassing situations when packages are branded too!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Williams View Post
    If the U. S. Post Office acknowledges Abby, then it must be official and its definitely getting real. Congrats to you!
    Hee hee:

Judge Henry X. Harper: Uh, since the United States Government declares this man [woman] to be Santa Claus [Abby], this court will not dispute it. Case dismissed.