Thread: Played golf in a skort

Played golf in a skort

For a while now I have wanted to golf in a skort. The golf club was slow today so it was perfect to do so. Oh what a great feeling to hit balls,putt and bend over in a skort.. The day was warm and the feeling was great...shot 4 over on 9 holes. I am really going to try this again but will remember to take my phone for a few pictures.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

IMO wearing females clothes makes everything more enjoyable. I hope that by waering a skort your scored was lowered.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I am extremely envious of you! I recently picked up golf and am managing to shoot in the 90's already. I feel like a skort would definitely help my game.
    Sports-obsessed brunette in heels and stockings.
    LET'S GO USA! #WorldCup2014

Golf in a skater skirt and tights has turned many another players eye for me.

I do prefer trousers of some sort, a less attention getter.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My most favorite thing at DLV in Las Vegas each year is the golf tournament. 18 hole fully dressed. What a blast.

Gives me an idea for my weekend in Seattle

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Hmmm, maybe now you gave out the secret to a lower score. We started a round of golf today only to be pulled off after 5 holes due to a terrible downpour. Besides that and it only being 57 degrees with about a 15 mph wind. Oh well I still got to hang out with my kids for fathers day. Once a year when I can justify being a guy.
    Erica

congrats to you! i guess you do have a pair...lol

i shoot under 72...if it gets any hotter, i stay inside
    paula

When I first saw this thread I thought skort was a typo, my auto correct still does. But then I saw one on a fashion piece on breakfast TV this morning. Now I have to have one. You really do learn something every day.

Platinum Member
    Hi MaryAnn, That is one of the few feminine items that I don't own as of yet
    I am going to have to get a skort.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I go to the range all the time in a Thong bodysuit sheer to waist pantyhoses and short shorts so my ass cheeks stick out allittle. I have all the men watching me not only for my look but I hit the balls over the net. its a 250 yard range I can hit my driver about 300 I won to longest drive contest when playing the company golf picnic. Love dressing for golf.

Sometimes I go to the driving range in a bra with breast forms. I love the way they get in the way of my swing.
    Ashley

Silver Member
    You might want to look at tennis skirts too as they are short, pleated and have an attached panty. Very sexy and will fly up.

That's just it. I don't want my forms to get in the way of my swing. I'm not that good without them. So maybe they would help

Way to go Mary Ann! So jealous and envious of your courage to play en femme. Maybe one day...

Congrats Mary Ann! I'd love to find out what it would feel like to go out and play a round en femme. Maybe one day I'll have the opportunity and the means to make it happen.