Thread: a lot of firsts for me

a lot of firsts for me

drove from Va to Il wearing hose and heels....ok I took them off to go into a c store but not socks...then got up the nerve to pump gas wearing heels...I thought I would pop when a guy pulled up to the pump next to me...got here and went shopping...keep in mind I have never looked in the dresses in marshals and ross...oh forgot I drove half last night and today I have had a bra on all day even in guy mode but no socks and pantyhose. I know its small but still a step...now for the next week in a hotel....lots of dressing in my future....anyone out here (Rockford Il)

Quite a few of us underdress. I wore a bra, hose, and a panty girdle when I ran errands this AM. It is a step and for some it is a big one. I wish you happiness and luck!

Edy

The new firsts will all be a memory someday.

I still have memories of elation during a lot of my firsts.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm located just north of rockford. If you go out check out the office on state st.

Just recently moved from Yorkville Il to NC and decided to wear my 4 inch heels and nude hose the whole way. Was a blast, but took them off when I had to go into a store...no need to mix it up as I was in guy mode.

Platinum Member
    You will always remember your first time.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gone to live my life
    Hi there . . . it is the little steps we remember the most. I am glad to hear you had a good time getting out and about.

Hugs

Isha

I allways wear panties year round and leggings under my pants in the winter. I also wear clogs and slip-on shoes sort of uni-sex style.

Crossdresser
    Keep taking little itty bitty steps and in time you will be going out fully dressed and shopping en femme. Then you will look back and say that was no big deal.

Painted my toes. Kind of sexy.

Did underdressing cause your trip to go faster or slower? LOL! Enjoy your trip!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Painted toes are indeed very nice to have.

Trip was still long but I don't mind driving. While out here I've been shopping for some new items. Haven't found anything yet but fun looking. I wonder what the maid would think if I left my heels out. All my fem stuff is in the drawer. May do to see what she does. Lol

With any first time you think the whole world id looking at "only you" lol when really people just go about their daily lives as normal, they may take a quick glance at what you wearing but that's about it, once you have done it the first time you just get used to it in the end and then you go about you daily life as normal as if you were wearing man clothes.

The only thing id say is be prepared for the odd horrible comment because you will get them, brush it off and never let it get the better of you, best to just ignore it
    Last edited by CrossJess; 06-18-2014 at 09:43 AM.

Bold...

I can only dress in the home. Haha,.,even not work up the guts to purchase women cloth yet...

But I strongly agree with crossjess.

Do not let your world affected by the ignorance around you.

Aspiring Member
    I finished some work in Seattle awhile ago, changed to complete femme, and drove back to Missoula, Montana. Stopped at a convenience store for coffee, pumped gas, and even stopped for a little sightseeing form time to time, all without any difficulty. Being en femme makes staying awake while driving across the Washington desert a lot easier.

im not really en femme as I have a mustache but underdressing and wearing heels or flats to go in stores

Just FYI, driving while wearing high heels is not a good idea. Never has been, never will be. Smart women don't do it either. Keep a set of some type of flats in the car for driving. Yes, people do it. That doesn't make it a good idea. Just because you can do something, doesn't make it a good idea to do it. After all, you can steer the car with your feet if you want, but that doesn't make it a good idea either!
    Be safe. Wear flats to drive. Please.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.