Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knees down

Knees down

Ok, maybe bad judgement, maybe listening too much to the whispers of Monsignor Smirnoff... but I was curious.

So I tried it.. shaved my legs from the knees down to my toes... just to see what it would look like.

I have concluded that it looks like the hocks of a bald Angus bull..

Kudos on all of you who can do that and have nice calves. I do cycling, and so I'm all angled meat.

I *feels* nice.. it just doesn't seem to fit. I guess, like beards, when you shave 'em it comes in thicker. I *know* I'm gonna itch for the next week.

"For Science!!!!"

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Maybe it just looks odd to you because youre not used to it. I bet youre just being too hard on yourself. Even bodybuilders shave their legs with good results, so you probably look way better than youre giving yourself credit for. But in the end, its cool you tried it and now you know what feels right for you.
    Last edited by Andy66; 06-17-2014 at 01:33 AM.

Banned Read only
    MM - try some stockings over those legs. They feel really good on shaved legs.

Banned Read only
    MM I hate to say it but you have to go north of the border to get the full effect and feeling !
    As Paula says pulling on stockings looks and feels so different and way better !!

Bless!

Well done for trying... I think Teresa's got a point... certainly north of the knees might be good for trying..?

Don't worry about it being thicker - it only appears so due to the blunt ends of the hair... it feathers and fades back to the way it was, it just takes time... so just keep doing it... it is a somewhat acquired taste, I think... better if you intend on being nylon encased or even with some girly skirts and bare legs...

And remember, bald Angus bulls are attractive to bald Angus cows..

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Just go the whole hock.

All or nothing shaved legs are in.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The process is kind of 'involved'...

Beard trimmer, then again without the guide, then the razor...

You girls do this all the time?

- MM
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Are you making it harder than it needs to be? Try skipping the beard trimmer. Just be careful around the really angled areas like ankles and the shin bones.

Also, just my opinion, I wouldnt worry about the upper leg unless your thighs are super hairy and youve got bangs growing off your knees.
    Last edited by Andy66; 06-17-2014 at 05:14 AM. Reason: add something

Nope.. not making it harder.. I have *fur*.

Without the beard trimmer the razor just doesn't do it.

fur.jpg

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 06-17-2014 at 05:23 AM.

Many years ago I tried shaving my legs from knees down, plain and simple it didn't work for me. legs that are completely shaven, tan and smooth add so much to the fem. look......And no one Notices....

Well, you appear to be the artistic type, unique, and pretty awesome as-is... so Im sure whatever you decide is best for you will be awesome.

Paula, some of us notice. I ALWAYS notice nice looking legs.
    Last edited by Andy66; 06-17-2014 at 05:43 AM.

Gone to live my life
    Hey MM . . . "the hocks of an Angus bull" . . . lol my laugh for the day

As Teresa said you have to go north of the knees to get the full effect. I am a very hairy guy and have kept things pretty smooth for years (not CD related) . . . once you are down to the wood then it is just daily maintenance (shaving that is). I can normally get it done in about 10 minutes. As far as calves go, my are quite pronounced and very cut but they don't look too bad shaved.

Hugs

Isha

*chuckle* Okay, point taken. You DO have fur.

Shaving is he best. Stared 5 years ago and never looked back at it, my wife was uncomftable at first but now can't see me with hair. And she still don't know I dress or she just don't want to except it.

Quote Originally Posted by lisatommy View Post
    Shaving is he best. Stared 5 years ago and never looked back at it, my wife was uncomftable at first but now can't see me with hair. And she still don't know I dress or she just don't want to except it.
    I'm sorry for that.. for me, it isn't about acceptance, it is about identity. I'm a big, furry guy who feels more at home wearing skirts than man-pants. I like being frilly & pretty.

But I *like* my fur. I like fur on boys & girls just the same. I'm very much into 'natural' people.

"I like my women like I like my Kiwis, round, juicy, and covered in soft brown fur"

- MM

Platinum Member
    Hi Mm, Once you shave them use an epilator to keep them smooth.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It's just one of the rituals I feel I need to do to BE Simone.
    Kisses, Simone.

Banned Read only
    MM , my legs started off almost like yours and was just patient with the razor ,but be ready to unblock the waste pipe ! After a year or two it doesn't come back like that. I'm off on my hols next month and knew I'd need six weeks to get any kind of cover but it's not happening at the moment !
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-17-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    Kudos on all of you who can do that and have nice calves. I do cycling, and so I'm all angled meat.

I *feels* nice.. it just doesn't seem to fit. I guess, like beards, when you shave 'em it comes in thicker. I *know* I'm gonna itch for the next week.

"For Science!!!!"

<3

- MM
    Try some stockings/hose, a light or nude color without a lot of shine because that will blend your legs so that they look smoother. Also - when bathing, use a loofah on your legs now that you've shaved them or you might run into ingrown hair issues.

Don't give up - try different shades of hose and you'll be surprised at the results. Stay away from darker shades because they tend to accentuate sharp angles and enhance definition.

Hope that helps.

~Mel
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Since Being on HRT for a year my legs are easy to shave an I go several days without shaving since the HRT causes the hair to take longer to grow back and it very easy to do with my skin being so soft an smooth.

I have concluded that it looks like the hocks of a bald Angus bull ..

-
    I 've had mine clean now for a few decades and they are chicken legs that look like I was born on a horse you could drive between them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

the rule is "Don't shave above the knee unless you are expecting company"
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    MM - try some stockings over those legs. They feel really good on shaved legs.
    Er, it is June and unless you are going to an ice rink get over having 'ugly' legs and put the hose away until late Fall. I have way too may scars on my legs from surfing and my left tibia goes in two directions and let's not talk about the spider veins. BUT, if i do a comparison of same aged GG legs out in the wild with mine, I am somewhere in the middle of 'ugly' legs.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I can relate to this. I just shaved the other day COMPLETELY for the first time ever. Everything. Legs. Chest. Belly. Small of my back. Under arms. I trimmed my "bikini" line. I trimmed my pubic area. Actually, I think I much prefer my "private" area trimmed short and nice and neat. It looks much better. As for the rest of it, it does feel much better. Stockings feel much silkier gliding on my legs as does slips and camis. I moisturized all over right after shaving and have been every day. Skin feels much smoother. This was indeed a first for me. Wish I would have done it sooner.

Moose, I'm not as hairy as you but years in the military gave me what I thought were definite "man legs". Nice, high quality hose or stockings and the right pair of high heels can do wonders. I go hairy half the year for my wife but enjoy being deliciously smooth and hosed the other half. Enjoy!