hello ladies

I have just realized after almost 4 decades of cross dressing That I am a mixed gender and i am bisexual in my desires .
(ahem , I guess that I knew this for a long time , but could not admit it . Severalweeks ago there was an article in the newyork times March 20 magazine that discussed an interpretation of bisexuality . There was some reference made to linking transgender and cross dressing with bisexual …..
The followup comments to the article expressed some controversy .
I was surprised to see the article in the first place appearing in the new york times sunday mag.
but I read it . and it inspired me to look deeper into myself. controversy or not I am glad it was there.

i love being a cross dresser , because it allows me to shift my gender from one to another . I do not know why I am this .
But I am . being a cross dresser is not just about clothing. it is way deeper than that . feminine and masculine is contextual . the feeling of being a temporary female is exhilarating .

I think that cross dressing is a sub category of transsexuality . It was a difficult secret for me for most of my life …. it cost me my marriage from my love .

The article sent me on a different research path into the web so I can understand myself.
Last week I stumbled on a youtube video of a documentary made in 2005 called "middle sexes" it is almost 10 years old . but very relevant to the mystery of what it means to be in the middle .

this is a complicated post that might seem all over the place , but is just the iceberg to what i can finally understand and admit to myself .