Thread: Does Crosdressing boost your love life

Does Crosdressing boost your love life

LOL apologies in advance not sure if this topic is even allowed so ill keep it clean before it turns in to wall of filth

Sparked by the thread "dressing drop / following orgasm" I'm interested to know for those who are naturally open CDs in their relationships, does your crossdressing boost the sex drive between you and your partner because female clothing has been brought in to equation.

Another thing to add, do you take on a more female side to you when dressed fem for bedroom play or do you slip in to man mode.

To answer my own question: It does for me but perhaps it's more accepted with gay guys, my bf has always been attracted to my feminine ways and more so to the fact I dress girly all the time, in the bedroom it's the same, I did wonder if it would put him off me in that area because he not attracted to girls at all in that way so a guy dressed as a girl I thought might of been hard for him but it's clearly not an issue in fact the cute and more girly looking I look for him the more the drive he gets and me too because I know I'm pleasing my man and in that sense it makes me feel very attractive, anyway Ill park it there because I'm sure not everyone wants to hear about my gay antics lol

After reading some of the replies here I see a lot of folks here with wives and gfs that don't like it and I quite understand that, how I would see it is and this is how I like to be made to feel from my bf is that the woman likes the man to be the man in those situations and to make her feel loved and the love of a man is what she needs to make her feel like the woman she is, so when he approaches her with female clothing on then the attraction would probably go away because she doesn't fancy girls it would be like making love to a woman or what ever and if she;s not that way inclined then the chemistry is going to be as dead as a dodo, I guess the ladies who are into dressing up and all that it wouldn't be a problem for and would probably make the whole experience better i guess but hey don;t take my word for it I'm just a gay guy from England!
    Last edited by CrossJess; 06-19-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Doesn't make a whole lot of difference as my SO loves me for me.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Back in the good old days yes.

Things seem to level out as relationships grow fonder.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hmmm... I'm guessing whose perspective the answer comes from may change the answer. It boosts my drive, because its a new, fun, interesting thing for me, but I doubt it boosts her drive any. She just kinda goes along with it. I try to get her more involved but our sex life has ALWAYS had me in the lead.

There is a sexual undertone to my cross-dressing, but for me, what happens 'in the closet' and between the sheets is strictly separated. Adding female clothing to the equation doesn't do anything for me, especially with a cisgender partner.

Platinum Member
    I don't think it is a positive influence at this point. Earlier in our relationship, it certainly was. this may be TMI, but my wife is beginning to deal with perimenopause. She is managing the symptoms with bio-identical hormones, but it has impacted upon "our" libido.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

The people with whom I have had recent sexual encounters with have not objected to my crossdressing (in fact, I definitely would not have met them if I had not become more open about crossdressing in the past couple of months), so most, if not all, acts of intimacy were done while I was dressed en femme. As far as whether I act more female or male, that depends on the partner and how I want to portray myself in that moment.
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

Banned Read only
    I'm unclear on this thread - do you mean "boost your love life with a partner?" Or do you mean "boost your love life - with yourself?" On the latter, back when I found CDing erotic, heck yeah, I enjoyed myself a lot when CDed.

With a partner? Not so much. My first wife and I played around with my CDing a little. She had no idea how deep it ran, and I didn't want to know. She thought it was just a kink. We did stuff a couple of times. Ultimately she found it kind of a turn-off. My second wife never knew until the bitter end. Once she did, she found it absolutely repellent - I mean "can't look at you, can't touch you" repellent.

With my current partners, both of them seem to like it when I wear lingerie sometimes at playtime. I think it's fun when they do that too. It's not really crossdressing at this point though, since we're all trans. I think one of them still really gets a LOT out of wearing sexy lingerie, but she's kind of fetishy to begin with. For me though, it's a very different feeling than what I used to experience though, when I was younger, before I came out to myself as trans.

To the extent that it appeals to a partner, yes.

No, due to the fact that my wife does not know. Nor would she approve.

Gone to live my life
    Hi CrossJess. Although I am completely open with my wife and she has seen me dressed, interacted with me dressed . . . the bedroom is sacrosanct for us. Only boy me as my wife (and I) prefer that she is the only girl in that part of our relationship.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    CrossJess,
    I accept that my Cding has always been sexual with the need to share with a GG. I may have been fortunate that my first and second GFs liked the situation but the second let me buy her nighties and clothes knowing we would be sharing them. We were pretty active sexually anyway but with the dressing it was a different level, I'm not going to be more graphic than that ! My work colleagues did pull my leg that I only went to work for a rest and kept offering me matchsticks to keep my eyes open !!

My wife is not into it but as the GF was her best friend at school, she did ask why I didn't marry her, my reply was I couldn't trust her !!

CJ. I hope you don't mind me saying but I find it hard to read the coloured print.

Not at my age!!!!
    joank
    Southern California

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    It totally killed mine

This is something that is excepted by my wife without any rules or even expectations so generally speaking the answer is no. But there are spontaneous times that it all just falls into place and the dressing is not only a boost but special. If I was dressed continually the practice would be routine and not ever add anything but it would get old for both of us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Platinum Member
    Hi Jess like the fairy tails go, Once upon a time.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Yes it does, to a degree, but not all the time for her.

Part of CD'ing (for me, at least) is wanting to be more like a woman. When I can remember expand that to beyond the clothes, it helps me think more about the emotional connection side of the relationship. So in that sense, it does help.

-Melissa

While my wifes love for me is unconditional, her sexual interest in me is conditional. She hates the mere fact that I crossdress and it turns her off, so for me it is a resounding NO! My sex life suffers from it. None the less, it is understood by both of us that for me, the whole CDing genderfluid thing is not sexual, but psychologically necessary. Thus CDing plays no role in the bedroom, or outside of it sexually speaking.

Definitely! We're both bi and enjoy taking the opposite gender's role. When I come to bed dressed I'm pretty much guaranteed to get groped and more. And I love it. :-)

Waaaay back when...since it got me going, it got her going and if it got me going then she was all for it and pushed it. She was so horny she wanted me fem all the time sometimes. Thats ultimately what lead to my taking hormones and living as a girl for 5 years.
    That was a loong time ago...

It's a slight turn on I suppose. In the bedroom our roles are very traditional, and candidly I've never wanted anything else there. That my wife accepts and encourages me to dress at home as the mood strikes works great. Dressing is a part of who I am and as long as I'm allowed that outlet I trend along more traditional behavior as a man sexually.

Only when she invites Marsha. I would, frequently if I could, head for bed in corset and stockings and heels. Sometimes there is an erotic facet, sometimes not. I wish for more, but I'm too fortunate to risk it.