Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bi-sexuality, Transexual

bi-sexuality, Transexual

someone raised these points and as someone who surprised himself recently by discovering I like the idea of being a woman, I realise I also have to ask myself this question too. I think I could possibly be bi-sexual in the right circumstances. What do others think?

I think you very well could!

i think that crossdressing doesnt really have much impact on sexuality. i consider myself to be perfectly straight, but at one point in my life i felt the same as you do now, that if i want to dress like a girl that it's only logical that i must be bi. this mostly came from the fact that most of the compliments i got on my looks were from other CDers, and i felt that no GG would ever find a CDer attractive. boy was i wrong. I think youre attracted to whoever youre attracted too, how you like to dress doesn't make a difference. i even tried getting with a guy once, but realized that i wasn't attracted to men when i just couldn't go through with it.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Although I can not speak for everyone, gender and sexuality are two different unconnected identities. Just because you identify as a female does not mean you have to like or should like men, and vice versa if you identify as a male.

Truly if one is bisexual their gender they present will have no effect on their sexuality. As you are attracted to both genders it does not matter which gender you present as.
    Last edited by Candice Mae; 06-19-2014 at 02:48 AM.

While gender identity and sexuality have nothing to do with each other, we *are* crossing/mixing roles when we CD.

There is more to it than that, but the direct answer to your question is YES.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

That is something that you would definitely have to determine for yourself.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Your profile doesn't mention your age but I wouldn't get too hung up on it ! Our feelings do swing back and forth and sometimes we come to the wrong conclusions about our dressing. I've found the forum eventually lets you find your own level keep reading the threads even go back through some old ones, try not to be too overwhelmed by others we all have our own level !

Right time,place ,person . Yea I could have a Bi -sexual encounter . Have it made it there yet ,not sure if I ever will. Something I don't set around and worry about .
    Roxie

Not really sure? How I feel I was at a hotel party one weekend for cd's The Palms NJ. was at the pool swimming and drinking having a good time with all when one of the guys hat was there came on to me really hard I din't want to cause a fight because thats not how i am, one thing lead to the next I was kissing him and hee was feeing me up. It stoped at that not sure if I liked it or was it out of fear of geting beat up?

I've seen more than a few instances of a TG/CD being only attracted to women when drab and only to men when enfemme. Not sure that that meets the definition of Bi-sexual, but with no defined sexual orientation for this, bi-sexuality is the closest defined orientation.
    DonnaT

I am attracted to other cd'ers whom I feel have a mutual attraction to one another. Am I bi or gay???? Maybe, but I still dream about attaining my one wish and that is to become a woman or at least live the remainder of my life as one.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    ... I still dream about attaining my one wish and that is to become a woman or at least live the remainder of my life as one.

Molly
    This is EXACTLY the way I feel too

Certainly had some erotic thoughts about it.

Had a guy who was besotted by me.
    Gave him a good time when I was young.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

While my impression that sexuality and CDing aren't the same..
    In my case it helped solidify things more for me.
    Long story short.. I had slightly thought myself BI or Pansexual a half year or more before I started CDing.
    I never did anything though on the sex side or relationship-wise to figure anything however.
    Most recent/only relationship? 30 years ago...
    So CDing started, along with other stuff in my life making me think things out further and it all just fit.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Banned Read only
    There is only one way to find out if you like it both ways. Try it. If you like it, your Bi. If not, your not. Simple huh?

Thumbs up Curious Bi

Quote Originally Posted by KaylaRoxx View Post
    I think youre attracted to whoever youre attracted too, how you like to dress doesn't make a difference. i even tried getting with a guy once, but realized that i wasn't attracted to men when i just couldn't go through with it.
    Kayla,
    I believe you are so close to a real answer. I love women. I like the way they dress, move, react, and freedom that they totally take for granted. I don't dress fully and only under dress, however when I do "dress" I don't necessarily look for a guy; though more men than women are curious about transsexual and Crossdressers that will admit to it. You may not be attracted to a guy though that doesn't mean that they are not attracted to you. So does that mean if a handsome man starts hitting on you that you wouldn't appreciate the compliments and attention?
    Curious? Not sure what would happen if a guy would hit on me, though if I found him / her attractive and they were nice, easy to speak with, who knows...

@--}-----

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    There is only one way to find out if you like it both ways. Try it. If you like it, your Bi. If not, your not. Simple huh?
    Or "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't"?

Truthfully, you know who you are attracted to sexually, if you wonder you probably aren't. Trust me it looks better on paper
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

i love show pics of my self and for the bi thing i tried it be for dressing now i want it more often espcely with other cds dressing up brings out the other side of me

Platinum Member
    Hi TF, If & When you get yourself figured out please let us know.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

As someone who, in their youth had a bisexual experiment with a close friend -- who also dressed-- I can say that having an experience with another male, once when we both dressed, and once when only I dressed, that I would only be into it with either a GG, but not so much with another CD, and certainly not with another male. However, after these many years, I harbor no real regret in trying, as it confirmed many things.

Banned Read only
    There was about 12 years between when I admitted to myself that I am bisexual and when I discovered crossdressing. I don't think there is any particular connection, except for this. I think my admission freed up my thinking to some degree such that it allowed the consideration of other possibilities. It probably would have also worked if the chronology were reversed.

One of the things about crossdressing is that we want to experience a lot of things as girls do; you'll see that in those who embrace cheerleading, want to buy wedding gowns, spend lots of time doing make up, enjoying doing traditionally female things while dressed in female clothes such as my own enjoyment of doing housework while dressed as a maid, as opposed to barely tolerating it while dressed as a guy. You even hear of guys here who say they would love to be pregnant and have a baby, and breastfeed, all female behaviors to the max. A related feeling is the desire to have sex like a girl does, and that would be, with a man. However, the desire to do it, and the actual experience of doing it, are two completely different things while you're still technically a guy. I can't speak for anyone else, but while the concept of being taken sexually, and the actual experience of having something quickly going in and out of my butt, do not in any way work out well. Nor does the fact that I find the male musky scent absolutely disgusting. So take it from there. If you're interested in trying male/male sex, whether while dressed as a guy or as a girl, give it a shot. You may like it, or not. There's only one way to find out. Just remember, no matter which way you end up, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Sometimes, I'm glad you posted that reply while I'm totally hetro and I only use the rear end for it's intended purpose , it may help many here that have the misconception that anal sex will make them the ultimate CDer, they should think very hard because living with it afterwards could mentally knock them right back with their Cding.

I guess the only ones that we openly accept using their rear ends are politicians are they usually talk out of them most of the time !!

Silver Member
    If you have never had a same sex attraction before, chances are you never will, so I wouldn't worry about it. In the future if you are lonely and totally desperate and a GG is not available, it is plausible you might find yourself more "flexible", it is plausible. But, if you are not bisexual now, you are probably never going to be.

I'm confused? What does liking the "idea" of becoming a woman have to do with sexuality, and what does any of it have to do with transsexuals?