Thread: Venture out tomorrow

Venture out tomorrow

I'm 800 miles from home and have and adventure planned tomorrow I only brought 2 pair of 5 in heels with me ( drove here wearing them ) so today I went and bought a pair of flats that I plan on wearing to cabelas with my hose (black) and jeans. I should mention that I have a mustache so definitely not going fem but wearing fem hose and shoes. I think they actually stick out more than my heels but don't clack when I walk. It was a thrill to buy my shoes as a lady and man were right behind me as I tried them on. Definitely a trip of firsts. Any advice ? I just plan on owning it.
    Last edited by Mgreenva; 06-20-2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Typo

I hope we get to see some pictures later in the picture section!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

I hope all goes well....I still I canr believe I picked my shoes and tried one on with a young adult and her husband behind me....I think they chuckled a little bit but oh well....I wish I could figure out how to post pics off my phone

I was in a Marshall's once wearing taupe pantyhose under my male business clothes. Felt very brave for some reason and decided to try on all the shoes that interested me. I was wearing men's slip-ons, and whenever I took them off it was obvious I was wearing hose, they were Hanes Silk Reflections and had reinforced toes. No one acted weird to me. When crouching in front of some of the stacks of boxes looking for my size, a couple of GG'S asked if I saw a size 6 or 7, whatever size they took. I happily a abliged and they commented that I had really nice taste in shoe styles. I bought 4 pairs of heels and one pair of flats. I have no idea why I was brave enough to do that on that day.

Happy heel hunting,
    Linda

Do what you will but I think the gloss is taken away when hirsute.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    I think that Cabelas is a Testosterone Palace, I'm not sure that I would want to go there like that.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I had on sheer black hose and toes painted pink. About to go out now. Planning on walking from hotel to truck in heels. Then flats into some store today. Also have on panties and a shaper slip along with tan hose under jeans and t shirt. Which I've done before The shoes are the new thing. Let's do this

well what a day...did cabelas and several shoe stores wearing flats with my hose exposed.. I think I shocked one older sa when I asked for size 12 ladies...went to a mall and had a couple ladies talking about me...I just smiled and they smiled back and when I did wal mart I think a lady followed me...I started to ask her but didn't...the real revalation for the day was people just go about their own business...I followed advice from here and just owned it...it was a blast...I wish I could do it again

Did anyone else hear a bunch of stop watches all click at the same time? LOL! It will not be long MgreenVa!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

You are so right. It may have to be an afternoon but I'm going out with a little exposed again before I go home. Hoping my plans fall thru for today.

There is always firsts, and they are great when you do them.
    Try driving home dressed it is a great feeling.

Yes. Plans fell thru. Going out again today. Male mode flats and hose Of course under dressed

LeannS. I can't at home and I don't fully dress. I have a mustache my wife has tried several times to get me to shave it. I think I will "give in " next time. Then a whole new world opens. Still have kids at home though

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    That's always the problem when traveling, Mgreenva. You can't take it all with you. The next time I fly, I'm just wearing my breast forms. That way I have more room in the carry-on for clothes.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

linda stockings you look amazing so you can go out anytime and no one will know and Carla westin that is the reason I drove....plus to have something to do this weekend and it worked out great....got some great looks and some even greater shoes....im going to post later