Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Long?

How Long?

How long do you go in between cross dressing?

Ex. Every day?, once a week?, a month?

Platinum Member
    Hi Amy, I usually go about 12:hrs between sessions.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Do you go out dressed or are you private?

I'm lucky that I only have to work as a male for 8 hours and then it's back in the comfy clothes. With the girls help from this site, I managed to pass the front door and haven't looked back. Okay. 8 a.m. on Monday snaps me back to the other reality.....

Renne......

I do Friday and Saturday night. On Friday as soon as I get home from work I try to get 8 hours dressed and Saturday I can dress for 12 hours or so. That keeps me going.
    I enjoy the experience more if I have a block of time that allows me to experiment with my style. Small windows of opportunity only leave me wanting more so I resist the temptation and wait till I know I have the time to fully immerse myself.
    Amanda

I would say most weekends I get a few hours to play dress up, but when I'm busy it might be two or three weeks in between.
    I don't know why I like it, but I'm glad I do!

It changes for me but I guess I average about once a week. Sometimes I have the time and inclination to dress multiple days in a row and I can also go up to around two weeks without dressing.

I crossdress fully, or more-or-less fully, once or twice a year. If you count invisible underdressing as crossdressing (briefs only, for me) then it is six out of seven days a week, or more.

wear something fem everyday , some days more than others but you can bet money that I'm not wearing any male underwear!

I underdress with a bra, forms and panties every day! By agreement with my wife I do not fully dress locally, so the occasions for me to dress fully en femme and to go out - are rather limited. Usually, about once every month or 6 weeks.

I'm almost always in female clothes, even in boy mode. Usually jeans, Capris, or shorts and a printed T-shirt.

Mimi and I go out two or three nights a week, sometimes more if there is a special occasion. Lately we've been going out a lot, enough so that I haven't had time to write about our adventures. I take pictures of every outfit I wear out and so far this month there are 10.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Certainly weekly at the moment, just because I have a situation that allows that to happen. I only crossdress when no-one else is around so sometimes that can stretch for weeks. For most of my life I doubt I've gone longer than 18 months - 2 years maximum without dressing.

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Banned Read only
    It's pretty rare for me. A few times a month, maybe. I prefer to go out when I am dressed. It's a lot of work so sitting around the house is kind of boring. I might also dress when I buy something new just to see how it looks. I'm an all or none kind of guy. Wig, makeup, etc f I am getting dressed.

Wow. That's a wide range.

It has really, REALLY varied for me over the years. It was every day years ago. Then I had a spell when I didn't for months. Keep in mind this is over 35 years of dressing. I'm NOT counting back to when I was 4 or 5 years old. I'm starting at about 13 years old. For quite a while now, pretty much every day. I finally (I hope) stopped fighting it and started embracing it. It's a part of me that's not going away. I've even taken, and am taking, some other steps right now to take it to the next level.

The one thing that's weird that I've noticed is that I seem to get more "desire" in the Spring and Summer. I know dogs go into heat in the Spring, don't they? And no, I'm not calling myself or anyone else dogs. I'm just saying. Maybe it's a cycle thing or something. Isn't Spring the mating season or something? I'm sure it's all connected somehow.

Another interesting tidbit is that on more than one occasion, when I was in love with someone, my dressing was nonexistent. When the relationships started going bad, I started dressing again. My ex fiance' and I were together for about 4 years and I didn't dress at all until the relationship started to sour at about the 3 1/2 year mark. Same for another girl I was with for about 2 years. Towards the end of the relationship I started to dress again. The dressing played no part in either relationship going south. There were plenty of other things that did that just fine. But, I haven't been in love in nearly 20 years.

It's strange because my libido seems to be like it was when I was much younger. I'm 48. I can, ahem, "you know" at least a couple times a day. But, I don't just dress for that. I dress because it feels right and it relaxes me, also.

I go days to weeks. It depends on the weather and how eager I am to go full speed when the weather is non-conducive to being a normal CD gurl.
    Tami Monroe, formerly known as hawkdoc60!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    My dressing frequency is very sporadic. I typically dress only when I travel for work, or at home when I know I'm going to have at least 24 hours of uninterrupted time to myself.

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    I fluctuate a lot. But I'd say on average, knickers 5 days a week. Bra and knickers 4 days. Full clothing 3 times a week and fully en-femme, with makeup and hair once a week or once a fortnight. But that could stretch to once a month or once every 2 months. It's really fluid! It depends upon work, mood, circumstances and pink fog. It's been a very long time since I was able to spend the entire day en-femme and that's quite sad.

Also a lot of what Desirae has said, rings true with me.

About 10 to 12 hours. In other words, I dress as a man whenever I leave the house in order to present to the outside world as an average male.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

When I was busy with my study, I usually dress once per month but when I am free...haha. Dress whenever I want,

I fully present as Rita two to four times a month. My daily wardrobe includes pants or shorts, and tops purchased from the women's dept. Whenever I find my wife and I home alone for a few hours I will run for a dress or skirt.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

Not enough......................Debra

14 to 16 hours.

Hi Amy, for me its every day straight after work ... all the way till i wake up in the morning. No weekends for me though

Zoe x

Depends upon if I am taking a brief shower or a loooong shower.