Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Long?

10hrs at work .as soom as I am home I change 5 days a week

Twice a month if I am lucky, but here lately with summer vacation and kids, I am lucky to dress once a month!!
    Don't take life to seriously, No one gets out alive!!

A couple months.

I have some cute flats I wear in most every evening after everyone else has gone to bed. Getting more dressed up is (sadly) more infrequent.

I would probably be very cross if I could not dress constantly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My strongest feelings to dress are in the fall and winter, but I still dabble year-round. I keep my arms and armpits shaven year round now, but the rest only in the colder months. I guess I haven't gotten brave enough to weather the whole shaven legs/shorts questions.

Bras, panties, etc just whenever. Makeup comes and goes. All the way is starting to almost stop, because I think I make one ugly woman.

I'm like RenneB.
    Other than work it's off with the drab and on with the fab.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

It's 24/7 for me when I'm out an about it's panties an girls jeans an girl socks an girls athletic shoes a girls tank top an braless most of the time an when I'm at home panties, thongs, boy shorts etc an jean skirts or shorts including jean shorts an tank tops or cami tops, bras high heel boots an platform wedges .

I only own one or two pair of men's underwear, so I'm pretty much full-time underdressing. As well, 90% of the time I'm wearing women's pants during the day. As far as topping, forms and shirt, it varies. Sometimes as soon as I come home from work, and other times not until I crawl into bed. I stay that way until I need to get dressed for work the next day.

I dress enfemme 24/7 and I love it.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Mostly dress when im not at work or around my family.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dress when I like and not when I don't. Don't really have a calendar for this. it's kind of like how sometimes I feel like jeans and other times I feel like shorts.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

hi Amylou, i am still in the closet and my gf doesnt know that i dress. So i can only dress when she is away for more than a few hours

I would say I'm wearing a dress, skirt, or other fem clothing about 90% of the time