Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Silver Member
    It is unusual for a male to have C cup breasts, so it is something a doctor would pick up on and ask about (in case of a hormonal imbalance or other issues that can cause gynecomastia.)

Personally, I only wear a bra when I dress up fully. They are impossible to hide under t-shirts, and en drab I just don't want to be discovered. Bras were never my biggest interest anyway, if I could wear a girdle and stockings en drab and get away with it... maybe.

I went out in public last night with bra/forms and t-shirt for the first time (usually I only do that in the winter, when I can wear a puffy jacket to hide it). I got a strange look or two, but overall the experience was very cathartic. I'm going to have to start doing this more often!

I wear a bra when I get the chance, I too had a mole removed because it would rub on my bra strap, I make sure I didn't have any tell-tail marks. I enjoy underdressing and have one bra that I use and unless I use my enhansers onbody could tell I have it on unless they touch me.

Everytime I dress, which is just about everyday
    Together we are a powerful force as one mind, body and soul. Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us, because of the beliefs we hold. And with this love, combined with our strength, we ward off pain and stress. Technician I am wholeheartedly, in life and in death - Tech N9ne

Definitely when I dress - it's just part of it! I wear in "boy" mode when I can - depends on what shirt I'm wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by tman2001 View Post
    i like to wear one as much as i can. when i get home from work i cant wait to put one on
    I love this reply, it's me to the letter. I can't wait to get into a bra after work, have a beer or three, crank up some music and dance my *ss off.. Is it true that most GG's can't wait to get home and lose the bra? They feel so good! (I'm a B cup now and loving it!)

New Member CDhusband-Coping2014's Avatar
    I am new here so here it goes. I love the way a bra feels and I wish I could wear one more often. I think as more time goes by I will be more comfortable with my dressing. As I talk with my SO and we become more aware with each other I am hoping it will get easier to talk. She has been very helpful and things are getting better but I am still nervous to talk to her sometimes!!!

I have indentations where a bra has been worn for years.
    I just live with it.

The deformity that is.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Every single day!!! I've worn panties 24/7 for about a year now and bras as much as possible. The job I'm at now has us wearing thick shirts so I wear one to work now. But the only time I don't wear one is when I work out it's just extra stuff to get in the way, unless you consider a sports bra then I wear in all the time.
    The names Kaylyn, and I'm not your ordinary princess!! 👸👗👙👢👠👡💖

I only wear a bra if the outfit calls for it. When at all possible I attach my forms with adhesive and let them bounce

Aspiring Member
    Of Course!

Here is one of my bra's.Bra.jpg

All of us mature ladies wear bras. I love wearing them.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Wow!!! Come in Tokyo!

"Here is one of my bra's.Click image for larger version. Name: Bra.jpg Views: 0 Size: 50.7 KB ID: 228463"
    Last edited by Aubrey; 07-09-2014 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Added quote

i am repeating myself here but i love how a bra makes me feel feminine. i wear one almost daily in winter but not so much in hot weather as i am afraid it will show under a shirt/blouse since i am not out.

a scary but really exciting thing happened today. i am wearing a “Mix&Co” regular 36B but otherwise in drab (except thigh-highs and pink polish on toes). walking in the street this afternoon i caught a reflection of myself, a side reflection, in a shop window and then it hit me “OMG, i have breasts!!”.

the fact i can wear a regular 36B, and fill it well, was shocking but pleasantly so to me. alas my breasts are more moobish (sorry to use that horrible term) than anything else but hoping to start hrt soon, i am hoping to get a more feminine shape to them (progesterone can help in this regard if i am not mistaken).

any other girls in my situation?

i wear an UW bra everyday

HI All: yes progesterone is the magic breast builder. No matter how much anti testosterone agents U take , and no matter how much estrogen you take , your body also needs progesterone to grow breasts.

As we age (men) our bodies make less testosterone (about 2% decrease per yr after age 21) so by mid 40s most men have about 1/2 of what they had at age 21yo.

even less if you take any of many meds to decrease prostate growth, and some even say they cause gynomastia.
    but if you buy and use progesterone creame you will really see some progress to grow womanly breasts .

Go to amazon and buy some progesterone cream andbe warned not to over do it honey. I used one tube (over 6 months) and grew one cup size . I used a small amount rubbed into each breast twice a week for two weeks ,
    then stopped for two weeks . I learned the hard way not to overdo it as I had horrible pain when I first started

and used it to much . Also be warned it is a risk factor for strokes and blood clots also so be very careful and dont do it if you are not in good health or any Hx of cancer without consulting an MD .

It is shown by repeat studies that submissive behavior also causes a decrease in testosterone IE wearing a bra and being a sissy man on your knees , not to mention tissue redistribution (wearing a bra will make your tits grow honey) soif you do all of these things , one day you will walk past a mirror and lo you will be looking at breasts.

I always wear a bra when dressing up! The feeling of the bra makes me feel so wonderful and feminine! If i want to dress up, i do everything now! I first started with just thongs:P we all started somewhere i guess haha

Yes, unless I'm wearing a bustier.

I wear a bra virtually all the time. If I don't want the straps to show, I wear a suit or a sport coat.

Quote Originally Posted by juliew View Post
    Was a bit surprised when I heard the question. There I was in full male mode, sitting on a cold metal table with my shirt off and and my "C's" strutting their stuff. Yikes was I BUSTED!!!
    If you have C cup breasts I would say you need to wear a bra. In my opinion bra wearing should be determined by the size of the breasts and not gender. On the other hand, there are women with AA cup breasts who I think do not need to wear bras at all.

I am on M2F HRT, and I always wear a bra when I go out, even if I am wearing men's clothes. My breasts are C going onto D cup.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I wear one every time. I have a padded white one and a nice padded black one with lace. I cant afford rubber inserts so I have other accessories which give me a rounded nice top. They look great under a black dress and ball gown I have. I like Darlene to be complete. If I could punch a button and make her 24/7 I would.

What?
    Is there anyone here who do not wear bras?
    I'm willing to bet that over 99.99999999999999999999%(to infinity of us here) wear a bra. And I believe that.00000000000000000001% doesn't exist.
    I would feel totality lost if I wasn't wearing one. Plus I wish that I needed to(not on HRT)
    Marilyn Monroe says "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it".
    and I wish I was born a woman

Hi Kathi I love your look. Just the size I like!
    ​Jamey

I wear one whenever I get a chance. I love my forms and I would love to go Bigger. I sleep in mine nearly every night
    ​Jamey