Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you wear a bra?

I only wear a bra, when i am dress up, no other times...yet.

I'm wearing a bra now and #9 forms and I really like the weight on my chest. I would really like to go much bigger.go big or go home!!
    ​Jamey

You had a set of C's and a mole where your bra strap would ride.

CDers or not, some men in the same situation would wear a bra for minimizing and support. The strap might have caused the irritation that resulted in the mole.

In view of that, I don't think that the question was out of line or unprofessional.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Eager To Learn
    I love to wear a bra-I am a natural 40C or 42B depending upon brand. Unfortunately my wife forbids it so it is all in secret, but when alone, it is on whenever it can be concealed. Fortunately, I would also rather live with my wife than wear a bra 24/7

I have over 60 bras. I am thinning out my collection, and I am actually looking for a needy crossdresser who can not afford to buy her own. For the most part they are pretty plain... Most are hand me downs from my wife. ��

Only when fully dressed. Doesn't feel right otherwise
    Cheers
    Amanda

Being in the closet, I don't always wear a bra particularly in the summertime. Sometimes it is only panties underdressed. But of course, whenever I have the opportunity to really dress, absolutely I wear a bra. What gurl would not?

i really love to wear a bra even in a male mode but afraid of strap line and waist line will be easily visible. People dont say any thing but just give a strange glance. Wearing a bra brings me close to become feminity.