Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wear a bra?

Do you wear a bra?

Was a bit surprised when I heard the question. There I was in full male mode, sitting on a cold metal table with my shirt off and and my "C's" strutting their stuff. Yikes was I BUSTED!!! Were there telltale lines? This is very unprofessional talking about my boobs when I am here to only have a suspicious mole biopsied. Then I realized that the mole that she was cutting on was where the bra straps would rest and yes, I got the hint.....either wear a different style or go braless for a few days. Sometimes we just over-think things and paranoia wins out.

I wear a nude brassiere. It enlargess my breast.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Did the Tranny police show up?
    I wouldn't worry about it Dr's are professional and don't care if you wear a bra.

To tell the truth, it has been years since I gave a rip what anyone else thinks. One of the advantages of being a Senior Citizen but it was funny how my head interrupted the question….and all she was trying to do was help.

Julie.. what was your response?

Truth be told, even if I weren't CD, I could stand to wear a bra now. "They're" not real bad, but there is still something there, a lot more there than when things were nice and tight. I don't work out like I used to, well, not at all anymore actually, and things have loosened up considerably.

"C's" ??????????

Quote Originally Posted by sayhi2dd View Post
    Julie.. what was your response?
    Told her sometimes. Let her do the guessing.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    Since I'm only a crossdresser (for now) and haven't started my transition, I don't have breasts (except for the man boobs caused by too much fat in my diet; junk food junkie here!). So, I don't need a bra. However, I have noticed that my boobs look bigger if I wear a corset or waist nipper.
    Charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by missmars View Post
    I wear a nude brassiere. It enlargess my breast.
    Dear Missmars, what is a nude bra?

I had my bra lines pointed out to me by a SA once when I was trying on a dress.

She said, you haven't brought your bra with you.

I said I haven't got one. (A lie.)

She said, "Well whose bra do you wear to make marks like that, it is obviously too small."

She went away and promptly fitted me for a bra to suit the dress.

Yes, I made a friend that day.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    They say 80% of women are wearing a wrong sized bra, probably 80% of CDs are wearing a bra that's too small.

Quote Originally Posted by susmitha View Post
    Dear Missmars, what is a nude bra?
    backless strapless bra.Such as Nubra or Freebra.

Quote Originally Posted by Desirae View Post

"C's" ??????????

Yep and they are all mine. Scroll through the archives for my funny encounter with a TSA guy when my wife and I flew out of New Orleans last Christmas. The x-ray machine apparently picked up on something(s) dense under my shirt that were not normally seen on gray haired old men. He was red as a beet checking me out. It was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by NavyM2F_WAM View Post
    I have noticed that my boobs look bigger if I wear a corset or waist nipper.
    Isn't that NEAT?

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

as you deduced, sounds like she was hinting that you should wear a different one based on where your straps were hitting. I rotate bras, mostly depending on what I'm doing (or wearing) but every few days I switch from a "regular" bra to a racer-back to a sports bra.

When I wear female clothes, I wear a bra. However, I don't wear one for a few days before any doctors appointments. No reason to start any controversy in the ranks.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Julie, It's possible that you were not the only guy that they saw that day that had bra marks .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, I wear a bra. I have worn a bra everday since 2010.

When @ home, all the time. At work-no. I have to wear men's dress shirts & slacks, so a bra would easily be seen.
    I am anxious to get home, take off my uncomfortable work clothes & become Simone-wearing what truly makes me feel-wonderful!
    Kisses,
    Simone

Been wearing them straight for ten years now. Have an app with the cardiologist in August so will leave
    at home. I'm sure the nurse will see the bra marks when they take the EKG. Will have my panties on.
    But will have socks on instead of thigh highs.

I would feel naked by not wearing one.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Yes I do as much as possible.

All the time in winter when i have my big jacket on, other than that when ever i get the chance. Love how sexy it makes me feel

Yes about 90% of the time
    Mistyjo

I have a couple of bras but don't really wear them very often. I really like wearing nylon camisoles. Not only are they very feminine but they feel great against my skin and don't show under most of my shirts. Sometimes you feel like a bra, Sometimes you don't!
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead