Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are photos of very passable crossdressers a good thing?

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    This:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Hazel Lee View Post
    ...If I can achieve an appearance that makes me happy when I look in the mirror, then who cares about 'passing' ?
    And this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    ... Passing isn't a matter of how gorgeous you look but how well you "fit into" the skin that you have...
    Be ye CD, TG, TS, CD, GM or GG -- when you present, present as YOU. Therein lies true beauty. Therein lies freedom...

Last edited by Felicia Dee; 06-24-2014 at 04:17 PM.
    "I'm a work in progress..."

I spend a lot of time taking care of myself, to look a way that I want to look and feel confident about. When I see other woman who have gone through the journey that I am going through, it encourages me, I don't have money, I don't have a lot of the same opportunities that some of these woman have, some of them came out younger than me, some of them are groomed to look the way they do, regardless of the story, we all share something in common. Passable is a state of mind, it is being comfortable with yourself and yourself alone. Yeah, asceticly we would love to achieve a level of beauty that is only on screen. I would be lying if I said that I wouldn't give ever piece of me to be born a woman, or to wake up as one tomorrow, to experience the joy of childbirth, and mood swings(just kidding) but I am given what I am given, and I will find my way to look as beautiful as I want myself to look.

For me,definately yes because looking at just some of them makes me feel bolder about doing the same. In fact I am experimenting now witj trying to get a decent shot of myself and was quite encouraged and pleasnatly surprised at the result, although I'm not sure one would be accepted onher because I am only wearing high heels but it sure makes me feel good