Thread: Full time

Full time

How many of you girls wear a bra full time. I have been wearing one full time now for about 4 years. The meds. that I am on have made the girls grow to the point that I fill a 42C (all moist) and if I don't wear one I feel at a total lost of who I am.

I wish i could, hate taking mine off as soon as i do i feel naked .... miss the comfort

Zoe x

Silver Member
    About 80% of the time. I don't wear them to bed and somedays I don't wear one while sitting around. On a few occasion I don't wear one for political reasons.

Crossdresser
    I'm pretty much same as Liz. 80% of the time.

The only time I discard mine is when there is likely to be a lot of huggy kissee going on with me in male mode.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    The only time I discard mine is when there is likely to be a lot of huggy kissee going on with me in male mode.
    Exactly Bev! Nothing worse than wearing a bra while shopping and seeing your huggy friends in the next aisle.
    I have been wearing bralettes lately and find in very pleasant to know the breast I see are all my own. Very satisfying!
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

full time for me i also sleep in my bra for comfort

often in winter so technically not full time. typically a push-up with a corset so there’s some cleavage showing. oddly enough feels natural to wear one. love to see women’s reaction. they cannot help but stare a bit but generally a positive reaction.

I wear a bra 80-90% of the time. I have three sets: B cup for underdressing, D cup for normal enfemme dressing, and sports bras for sleeping. I get lots of use out of all of them.

I would wear a bra almost everyday after work, but then one night we were at the mall when her cousin was there and came over to say hallow, she hugged me and I could feel that her hand stumbled on the bra. She turned around and started talking to us and I could feel she was putting her fingers under the back of the bra and even grabbing and twisting, but it seemed like she was doing it subconsciously, almost like she must do that when she talks to other women. Well this went on for a few seconds, which felt like an hour and finally hugged me again and said goodbye. Ever since that day I stopped wearing bras underdressing, I could only imagine if a friend came up to me and gave me a bear hug or tackled me, for sure they would feel the bra.

When I go out in public I always wear a bra. I don't want people to see my headlights nor see the jiggle of my C cup (soon to be D cup) thanks to M2F HRT. I also need the support when I walk and ride in vehicles with the safety belt fastened.

It does get a little dicey when in the church service we exchange the peace with each others when some women hug me and feel my bra straps. I've gotten use to that.

Johanna Anna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

full time for 34 years now....even when I went back to the dark side I had to wear a sports bra to keep things pinned down. Over the last 7-8 years as the girls got married/moved out have I gone back to wearing "nice" bras