Thread: Outstanding week of En Femme OUT experiences!

Outstanding week of En Femme OUT experiences!

If you ever wanted to have that feeling of just wanting have an En Femme experience to just go on, you would have found that feeling at the Drab2Fab event in Grand Rapids, Michigan this past week.

I attended most of the Drab2Fab activities this past week in Grand Rapids and all I can say is “ WOW !!!!!“

The Ladies of the Grand Rapids Crossdresser Social Group, “THE GRAND ILLUSIONS” had quite a line up.

I have been En Femme both in group settings and on my own, but never have I had quite the experience at being able to participate in a string of En Femme events and feel the camaraderie, acceptance and FUN that I did this past week.

We went to a Women’s Club and had lunch in a very classy, established Women’s Private club facility that has been around since the early 1860’s. What an experience it was to sit in a fancy restaurant, eating lunch among the club members, dressed in our best outfits!

We went to an Ulta Store and got a makeup makeover and did some shopping in the surrounding shops. After all, we needed a nice dress/gown for our Queen Pageant at one of the local nightclubs!

We went to a number of other nightclub venues and danced the night away with bachelorette parties, wedding parties and other folks who were having a night out.

It was so empowering to draw support from the ladies and just have FUN and really enjoy our En Femme experience at another level!

I have posted before about the Cinderella effect, when you have to go home before you body starts to move to guy mode. I just wanted the experience to last forever, but I got the next best thing. There is always next year, and I am looking forward to Drab2Fab again and try to make the clock slow down.

I think one of the best benefits from this experience is the fact that I was so happy to meet some new girls who came in from out of town, who I can now call my new friends. I bonded closer to our local gals during this En Femme opportunity. That was the part that counteracted the Cinderella effect.

I would like to think that more of these experiences will be made available for all of us. I would like to hear from you, via this thread, if you have also had similar experiences at other events like Drab2Fab.

SUCH FUN!!!

Amy P.

Mother of god that sounds like a blast. Congrats im now jealous times infinity!

Amy i was glad u had a wonderful time at drab to fab u looked good saturday nite hugs donna1391

I'm so jealous. The only thing I really do, is shop en femme and most of the time I do that by myself. It would be fun to attend an event like Drab2Fab. Maybe someday.

Promises I know,
    One of these days it will be my turn to do it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi amy, I would really like to go with you the next time it sounds like you had a wonderful day.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Amy. It sounds like you had a great time and getting a chance to share such joyous fun with others must have been intoxicating.

Hugs

Isha

I second Amy, Drab to Fab was amazing. I loved every minute and will be back next year. It was great to meet all the girls and being out En Femme was a real high. So glad I was able to attend.

SOO MUCH FUN, Algoma
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

Aspiring Member
    It was a great event put on by a great group of gals. I second everything already stated in the original post. I will no doubt be on an emotional high for the rest of the summer.

Aspiring Member
    Amy...Thanks for being there and the lady you are. I am also floating on the cloud presented by "The Grand Illusions" and having trouble with words to express my thanks and friendships made last week. Is it a compliment to say you looked good in bubbles? Shopping, dining, Ultra, clubbing, spa treatments, winning the crown Saturday night...my heavens what else could we have done. I appreciated your comment on "camaraderie" because never before have I felt that welcome...and accepted.
    My three cameras are waiting to be downloaded so I can relive possibly the best time of my life.
    Thanks for being part of it!
    Fortuneta

Thanks everyone for the great comments! I would like to think that a trend is developing with events such as Drab2Fab, and I know there are other similar events in other venues that are just as successful. There is so much satisfaction in talking with the other ladies about our experiences and lives, and this event allowed us a nice forum to have those discussions about who we are and what we like to do.

Blue Orchid, it would be quite a treat to talk with you, I enjoy reading your many comments on this forum. I hope we do meet at some venue soon.

Isha, you are right on about intoxicating. I was running on adrenaline the whole time!

Phantomgirl, I had the same problem a few months ago with building up the courage to go out, and I hope you can achieve that level of courage and self-confidence. It would be great to see you at the next Drab2Fab event!

Hugs Everyone!!!

Amy