Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is your Femme self your Males fantasy girl?

Yes. She is.

In many ways yes, she is more adventurous than my male self.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

I would have to say yes, but I will never look like a girl I would be attracted to. However, if I ever met a girl that was like what I fantasize about ( both sexually and otherwise ), I think I would like her very much.

When I dress I try to dress as pretty or as sexy or as nice or professional as I can. I love women who take care themselves and try to look good no matter what they have to work with. So I say Im not my dream girl but I would definitely date myself!

I used to try to achieve that fantasy girl image, but that died a while ago. What you see is basically what I became as a result of melding my existing personality with my feminine traits and attributes. If someone met me in public and didn't know about Daisy they would pick up on who I was rather quickly as I don't really change when in a skirt.