Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you really want a feminine physique

Platinum Member

I Like Having The Best Of Both Worlds

Hi Candice, To each his/her own I like to have as feminine figure as
    I can with my size 9 forms , Hip pads and the right foundation garments.

But when all of the garnishments comes off I am mister macho again.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would LOVE to have a more (much more) feminine lookin' body!!!!!! I have said many times before that I would transition "yesterday" but I am now to old.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Banned Read only
    Candice I know you're asking Cders this question so I would have to say yes to a feminine physique as far as being able to wear off the peg clothes !
    If this means watching what you eat and getting plenty of exercise to achieve something resembling an hour glass figure it's worth it !
    I don't mind losing body mass but not at the expense of muscular strength, I still need to do physical work, despite not being massively built I still don't come over as being a wimp !

I guess as you transition you may have concerns about what aspects you may lose ! But there are some pretty strong GGs out there ! As long as your choice brings you a happier life, that's the important point !! I wish you well !
    Last edited by Teresa; 06-27-2014 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Candice, To each his/her own I like to have as feminine figure as
    I can with my size 9 forms , Hip pads and the right foundation garments.

But when all of the garnishments comes off I am mister macho again.
    Me too

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    We all want a figure when we dress and then we want everything normal in our day to day lives. Luckily I am short, 5'5" so that worked well for me when dressing, especially since I love heels. However, over the years I have been on a roller coaster of gender orientation issues which did involve some form of hormones at times. Because of this I'm a bit chesty which does not seem to diminish with weight loss. Actually, they look more prominent when my weight is low. Great when I'm dressed and not so great when trying to look manly. Regular use of Nair under the guise of needing hairless legs for cycling years ago has rendered my legs hairless. The same goes for plucking eyebrows which now are thin with a decidedly feminine arch. One of my granddaughters commented recently that I had eyebrows like her mommy. None of those changes were intended to be permanent and have caused me some embarrassment at times but people have gotten used to my "look" when in drab. So be careful. All our bodies are different and you may have to live with changes that you were not planning to live with forever. I'm not saying that I am unhappy with the changes that I unwiitingly made but be prepared to live with them if you make them. Getting old is also interesting since, as male hormone levels drop there seems to be some softening of the features and muscles so for you girls in midlife, just wait and let nature do its thing.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I believe the vast majority of crossdresers want a more feminine physique, now the reasons can be different
    I couldn't disagree more. The vast majority of cross dressers are guys who occasionally cross dress. The minutes or hours spent cross dressed could be more convenient if our bodies matched some feminine ideal and it would certainly make passing in public easier, that is just a fantasy.

I firmly believe that it si the vocal minority here driving this misconception. Even the comments in this thread are directed towards "losing weight." That has nothing to do with "feminine."

I jump on the boat that only a minority of us really want a feminine physique. I personally am working towards this goal with some success (my measurements are 36-32-40.5, chest-waist-hip that's NOT typical male pattern) and all I am doing is exercising and eating nutritiously. Maybe I have some hormonal imbalance that's caused my body shape to lean towards more androgynous? I don't know.

But the main reason I'm posting is because I think we're kind of treading on the issue of what's "feminine" in a physique. Ok so we're genetically men, no problem, but differentiates men and women body types? Mostly frame, fat distribution and muscle mass. Look up women with large arms, broad shoulders, with an Adam's apple, with rectangular body shape - women come in all shapes and sizes. So it's very reasonable for a male to expect to be within the female area of body types with hard work (just like a woman can get within the male range). I think it's unreasonable to expect the difference in the way the body looks to have a distinct line drawn through it. There's a reason why women's fashion caters to the ability to create the illusion of certain body types. How do we know a-line skirts create the illusion of hips or that v-necks reduce the appearance of broad shoulders? It's because even ciswomen have attributes that may considered masculine.

Ultimately I believe one needs to not focus so much on what they don't have and instead enhance what they do have. Being ok with one self goes a long way in your happiness, even in the world of gender identity or gender variance.

Banned Read only
    Jennifer the problem is a guy carries weight in the wrong places and it's much harder to lose the guy in the dress look !
    My weight loss was not through Cding but I'm grateful because I don't want to resort to padding to get the shape right

If I could have a "do over" in life, I would. I mean right from the get-go, straight from birth. I know I'm not going to transition this late in life. I have read all about how true TS women have no choice but to transition. It's life or death for them. Most likely, my GD isn't as bad as theirs. Still, if I could go back and start all over, I would want a feminine physique and all that entails.

I want to have female breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    We all want a figure when we dress and then we want everything normal in our day to day lives.
    I think it's unfair to generalize this much. I'd prefer to have softer features in my day-to-day life as well as while fully dressed (I'm usually at least partially dressed). Maybe that's the norm, but "we all" is pushing it a bit too far!

Yes I would love to have body to die for. Won't happen but a gurl can always dream.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

I absolutely want a female figure, I would have definitely been born a girl if I had any choice. thankfully I have quite a feminine body anyway, no doubt mostly because I'm so skinny.

No… Yes… Yes, at this moment I have a desire to have wider hips, breasts and a smaller stomach. What else? Smaller hands and feet, more fat tissue than skeletal muscle, softer skin, loss of masculine body hair. What else? a woman's hairline, a more feminine back and neck, did I say breasts?

The thing is, I just don't have a consistenly strong enough desire to try to achieve any of this. If I did, I would begin to look like a freak as a man and would have to transition. Yes, we can always dream and wear corsets!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I was born with Klinefelter Syndrome, so I naturally have a more feminine appearance, and was a blessing and curse in my younger years. I'd love to be even a little more pronounced in the hips and breasts when dressed nowadays, but that may just be my preference for thicker gals showing in my own preference and style.

What exactly is a feminine physique? Women come in many shapes and sizes. And I don't see any reason why being muscular should be exclusive to men. I may be in the minority saying this, but perhaps instead of trying to appeal to a beauty magazine standard, we should learn to appreciate all the varieties of the human physique. In the end, we're all more human than male or female.

Trans people should get some leeway here though, if their suffering is strong enough to undergo HRT and/or SRS.
    ~ GP

Nothing wrong with a little progressive thinking, but you'd have to be blind to not see that women on average have wider hips, narrower waists and shoulders, slighter limbs, larger breasts, softer skin and rounder faces. Plus they tend to be shorter. It's not about being beautiful so much as normal, or average.
    Last edited by Katey888; 06-27-2014 at 05:29 PM. Reason: No necessary to quote the post immediately prior to reply

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I actually do and always did have a basically feminine form........ larger than normal (for a male) butt and hips..... and now small breasts.
    In fact I stopped wearing forms for the most part with a (36a/b) bra
    When, I was younger some friends used to kid me about my feminine ass and legs , etc .

BTW, my pic is old and I have since gained weight after quitting smoking and now not "skinny" like I was before.

However, I have a masculine face. I guess you can not have everything
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 06-27-2014 at 08:50 PM.

bottom line is "yes, absolutely want a feminine body" and am working to that now.

Absolutely!!!
    Unfortunately there is not much I can do about it.
    I am in the same boat as Terrylynn and while I am on schedule to be rid of 30 pounds by the end of the year, it is going to take 'significant' additional effort(laser, surgery, HRT, etc) to make the other changes I would be interested in; permanent hair removal, hair transplant on my head and breasts. For a variety of reasons, these are all pretty much out of the question.

Now, as posted in another thread, if somebody could turn me into a 10 year old boy and I could know all I know now, I would transition in a heartbeat.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I couldn't disagree more. The vast majority of cross dressers are guys who occasionally cross dress. The minutes or hours spent cross dressed could be more convenient if our bodies matched some feminine ideal and it would certainly make passing in public easier, that is just a fantasy.

I firmly believe that it si the vocal minority here driving this misconception. Even the comments in this thread are directed towards "losing weight." That has nothing to do with "feminine."
    I still believe the clothes don't make the crosdresser is the desire to catch that femininity ideal that can vary from each invidual....Now I don't recall many crossdresser saying how happy they are with some big arms or broad shoulders. What we normally hear is complains about the bodies we are stuck with, it may be wishful thinking or just plain fantasy but if you put on a dress and don't desire to have feminine physique why bother to do it.

I agree that losing weight has nothing to do with being feminine. Heaven knows there are just as many overweight women in this world as there are men.
    I want to lose weight for two reasons; one, it is the healthy choice and two, I really want that cute summer jersey dress I just bought to fit better.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

The question made me think of those quickie questionaires that [are supposed to] determine your place along some scale. "Would you rather have a pink or black laptop computer?" and other dumb questions.
    Answers to this question, however, may reveal a lot about who/what/where we are. I'm an occasional crossdresser for pleasure. It would be fun to have a feminine-looking body when I'm crossdressed, but I also enjoy my male side and spend most of my time there, and the male body I have serves me well for the male activities I do. I know I can't have it both ways. The best I can do is use shapewear to give myself somewhat of a waist when I CD.
    I think that if I had a strong feminine identity and wanted to spend more/full time en femme, I would probably desire a more feminine body.

Maybe it just depends to what extent you crossdress or if it is beyond that. For me... and me alone... if I am at a heavier weight most of that weight turns into belly fat and I have a chubby face. In my perception of what I want to look like as a girl, I would rather not have the beer gut, which is not a very feminine feature, or a round face. The more weight I lose, the slimmer my legs, the smaller my waist, the less broad my shoulders, the nicer clothers I can wear, and the easier I can pass when I go out in public, something that is important to me. Perhaps if I didn't wish to venture out en femme and only dressed indoors for a couple hours once a month weight would be as important as it is to me now.

Yes I do wish I had a more feminine physique. I actually wish I was just born a girl. There's nothing I admire more than a female's curves. I just wish I could see them in my own mirror.