Thread: Looking at dresses in Gordmans today when......

Looking at dresses in Gordmans today when......

The girl on the other side of the rack grabs a dress and walks around and says "I think this color would look better on you". We talked for a little bit and she said that she went to a Lady Gaga concert a while back and realized that it didn't matter what people wore and some guys look good in dresses. Not the reaction I expected in Tulsa OK but so far I've not had a bad experience yet.

Oh and I was not dressed at the time. Just my male work clothes.

Aspiring Member
    Was she single? Are you single?

Platinum Member
    Always nice to see how people are thinking in the heartland
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    Was she single? Are you single?
    I'm married, wife doesn't know about the dressing, and we have not such a great relationship. But I chickened out of giving her my number. We talked long enough that she kind of offered to come to the dressing room with me but I was really nervous about all of it and went to look at shoes and she was gone by the time I got back.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soloman56 View Post
    I'm married, wife doesn't know about the dressing, and we have not such a great relationship. But I chickened out of giving her my number. We talked long enough that she kind of offered to come to the dressing room with me but I was really nervous about all of it and went to look at shoes and she was gone by the time I got back.
    You are most likely going to have to address the fact that you crossdress at some point, but more important, you need to address your "not great" relationship. You deserve to be happy and you should have a loving relationship with your wife. Good luck.

There is a variance of dress codes at all the pop venues these days and a wide range in acceptable dress style.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.