Thread: Trans Pride Parade!

Trans Pride Parade!

I am on the way to the parade in San Francisco! I feel pretty and confident!
    My middle daughter is going with me. I am letting her drive into the city for the first time. She has her driving permit. She is going to drive over the Golden Gate Bridge! I am so blessed and grateful for it!
    Suzanne

Suzanne, Have a wonderful time I hope it will be enjoyable. I wish I can attend the Gay Parade in Chitown but I have too work this Sunday... Enjoy yourself.

Teresa

Suzanne,

Have a wonderful time in the pride parade!!! I marched in my first pride parade 3 weeks ago. It was awesome!!!
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Suzanne . . . that sounds like a great adventure for both you and your daughter. Have fun sweetie.

Hugs

Isha

Hi Suzanne. It sounds like so much fun I wish I could go! However my wife and son are there right now on a vacation so it's not really feasible. I'm enjoying my time dressing up at home in private until they come back!

I was so proud to be with my daughter! It was such am emotional walk. 16 months ago no one on the planet knew. Yesterday I marched down Market Street with my head high. I am so grateful to my accepting wife and children.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Being in a Pride Parade is awesome darlin. Thank you for the post and Best Wishes. Btw I have attended/been a part of many local Pride Parades. Not sure if da SO & I will attend, as watchers, this Sundays events.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Woman first, Trans second
    I wanted to go but I had work, which is incidentally the reason I didn't make it to the after-party at El Rio too.
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Suzanne,
    Have a great time and with the daughter too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Both Suzanne and her daughter looked amazing BTW! I'm just sorry that I couldn't spend more time with them! I was trying to find a friend from the city that I had made arrangements to meet up with so I apologize to you both.

BTW, ladies and gents, there were thousands(!!!!) of us there and it is pretty damn amazing to be among that many happy people!

Hugs,
    Debby
    Debby

Lovely thread. Thank you for sharing your pride.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I soooo want to march in my local parade (Chicago Pride parade) I think my wife will let me, I just need to find a place to dress before and undress after.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Suzanne,

I am so happy for you! It must be so fantastic to have your loved ones (including your wife and daughter) be ok with your special gift. I myself have also walked down Market Street in the San Francisco Pride Parade several times with the River City Gems. I was dressed as a Southern Belle each time. The crowd are absolutely amazing and the feeling of happiness and acceptance is overwhelming, isn't it?

See you at a Gems event soon (?)

Hugs
    Rachel
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

See you soon Rachel! It was so nice to run into Debby with her daughter. It seems like another step to being able to live out in the open. I ran into my friend with her daughter, like no big deal. Things are changing!
    Suzanne