Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: outdoor crossdressing

outdoor crossdressing

Have any of you ever felt the urge to go out in the middle of nowhere and crossdress? Like put on a full outfit or go for a hike or even swim in a bikini where no one can find you out? Just wondering. Its something I've wanted to find out for awhile. I find it erotic... the idea of going where u want to go withoutthe fear of bbeing discovered?

As one who is pretty much full time and someone who loves to be outdoors I always dress appropriately for the situation. For golf it is a golf skirt and a cute top, for riding my bike, yes it is a ladies' style, its shorts or capris and a t-shirt, and when I am at the lake or pool it is a ladies one piece bathing suit. I'm a bit old for a bikini and it is a lot easier to find a one piece that hides and supports everything.

I often wear women's bikini bottoms while swimming in public places, sometimes ones that pass for men's, but sometimes prints that are more obviously women's. And I wear women's running shorts, yoga pants, capris, etc, all mostly androgynous styles, but sometimes with pink trim or feminine prints.

Yes I was just at the lake yesterday sunbathing in a bikini, I have swim in lakes and motel swimming pool as a woman,there is nothing like the feel of the lake water on smooth skin and wearing a bikini, but if you wear forms make sure you have them attached good to your body, or you might find them floating away. Believe me, feel free as a woman is fun. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Gold Member
    In my neck of the woods, finding some place where there are no people is a rare find.
    The middle of nowhere is not any where around Northern Illinois.
    Rader

I love to dress outdoors! Usually I pick places and times where there is little risk of getting caught, but sometimes I'll take a chance. As a closet dresser who maintains a strong male persona for work, it's fun to dress when theres the possibility of getting busted. I work late nights fixing vacant houses so oftentimes after I finish up, I'll dress up as the woman of the house or the maid, and spend hours cleaning things, especially when I wear a short skirt or my maid outfit. Last week I was in a house with a lot of mirrors and the sight of my pink thong peeking out from under my skirt when I was bent over dusting was driving me crazy. The next night I put on one of my sexiest pink and white Victorias Secret bikinis and spent most of the night in the pool and hot tub drinking wine and taking pictures like all the GG's my age love to do. It's a great feeling to not be restricted to the indoors!

I certainly want to do this and have tried on many occasions to find a place where I could be alone, outdoors, with minimal chance of encountering another person. Understanding that there is an inherent danger to be perceived as a "woman alone in a secluded spot", I've searched long and hard for a place that wasn't likely to be dangerous. That said, I've come to the conclusion that there is no safe solitary place anywhere around me. Even in a small town park at 3:00 AM there are cars coming and going, lingering, random people going for insomniatic walks, garrulous drunks, sudden appearances of trucks looking for places to take a break, and the police on routine patrol. I think it's a hazard of living in the metro NYC area.

Reality Check
    The best place to hide (your crossdressing) is right out in the open. New York City? You have it made. Go to the most crowded part of town and walk around like you belong there. You'll be fine.

Sneaking around in a park at 3:00 AM is sure trouble. No woman in her right mind would do that. You stand a good chance of being questioned by the police or attacked.

Platinum Member
    Hi Madi, I've often thought that but have never done that yet.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think it would be sexy to get a one piece and go swimming by myself

This is something I'd love to do.

I may try now it's summer and I can drive somewhere and then walk somewhere more remote.

Aspiring Member
    In another thread I started awhile ago I talked about swimming in my pool in a one piece and many responded. (I don't know how to paste the link here.) I stated that I have a very secluded large backyard with great foliage screening and live on a dead end street in the country. I know when the neighbors are home who can't see me anyway. I love and enjoy getting fully dressed with a sun dress and sandals and sitting out there taking in nature and sipping a drink. I like walking around looking at our plants, etc.. I can hear when an occasional car is coming down the street so then I'll often take a stroll through the front yard. It's really nice to feel that freedom and my dress flowing around my bare legs. Of course, not everyone's property or habitat is situated like mine. I took this all into consideration when we bought our house. Glad I did! Once in awhile I could sneak out of my old apartment at night dressed and take a ride and that was it.

Cheryl

EDIT: I think I did this right to post the thread.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...eriences/page2
    Last edited by Cheryl Ann Owens; 06-29-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: added link to thread for reference

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Ann Owens View Post
    In another thread I started awhile ago I talked about swimming in my pool in a one piece and many responded. (I don't know how to paste the link here.) I stated that I have a very secluded large backyard with great foliage screening and live on a dead end street in the country. I know when the neighbors are home who can't see me anyway. I love and enjoy getting fully dressed with a sun dress and sandals and sitting out there taking in nature and sipping a drink. I like walking around looking at our plants, etc.. I can hear when an occasional car is coming down the street so then I'll often take a stroll through the front yard. It's really nice to feel that freedom and my dress flowing around my bare legs. Of course, not everyone's property or habitat is situated like mine. I took this all into consideration when we bought our house. Glad I did! Once in awhile I could sneak out of my old apartment at night dressed and take a ride and that was it.

Cheryl
    You're so lucky! I have an apartment, so no garden unfortunately I'm going to be buying a house later this year though so I'll definitely be keeping 'privacy' in mind for the garden!

I used to go to secluded spots when dressed, but I found the seclusion to be uncomfortable and possibly dangerous. I now prefer busy places like stores and malls. I now love to interact with others when I am dressed as a woman.

I love the idea, haven't too much of it just yet. I'm really tempted in the future to drive out the nearby bigger town at night and walk the streets for a while

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I do it whenever I can, which isn't often. But the fear of being discovered is still there, sometimes just not as much. I did get discovered just recently in fact!

I have some hunting property out in the middle of nowhere and I will walk it or do some work sometimes in a skirt. Its a fun and freeing time since I don't go out dressed anywhere else.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    even better to do it with a friend....and in public.....baby steps
    Attached Images Attached Images

well, since I CD full time, its rural properties or locations that I enjoy "pushing the limits". Around town its slacks/blouses, but if I have something far out, I'll wear a skirt or dress and enjoy myself.

Banned Read only
    OMG!!! A man crossdressed out in the open, in the middle of nowhere. There is a shocker if there ever was one.

I know, I know, I'm just kidding. Go wherever and however you must to get your fix. Do what makes you happy!

I used to wear a bra and forms when hiking. Then I became well known in the hiking community and cannot do that again. Then there was the time I took the boat out fishing. Bikini with forms, but had to cover up as protection from the sun and tell tale tan.
    Susann_Gardener

I like to go out in the State forest, on a few selected two tracks, where nobody goes, and go for long walks, wearing just a thong, sandals, and a short sundress. I can pass OK with the wig and makeup, but it is much more simple to just go out in the woods, and skip the makeup and wig. And I love nylons, pantyhose, and thigh tops as well as the next person. But absolutely nothing feels better than being fully shaved from head to toe, and feeling the warm summer breeze all over on bare skin. The nylons can wait till fall.

I go horse back riding. No one has ever even noticed me....

I ran with a pair of women's running shorts over my leggings this winter while training for a 1/2 Marathon - they were black with hot pink accents/piping - matched the hot pink accents on my running shoes, which I had custom made. I didn't encounter many people but my heart raced when I did - always waved and said hello.

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieAnne View Post
    I like to go out in the State forest, on a few selected two tracks, where nobody goes, and go for long walks, wearing just a thong, sandals, and a short sundress. I can pass OK with the wig and makeup, but it is much more simple to just go out in the woods, and skip the makeup and wig. And I love nylons, pantyhose, and thigh tops as well as the next person. But absolutely nothing feels better than being fully shaved from head to toe, and feeling the warm summer breeze all over on bare skin. The nylons can wait till fall.
    This is what I'd like to do! Feel the breeze! haha