Thread: Quirk or message

Quirk or message

Does anyone else have a lifetime quirk or habit that seemed to have a whole different meaning once you became a CD?
    All my life I have had this thing about being clean shaven and have been very particular about always having a good very smooth shave, and since I got into the clean shaving of the intimate parts, I have found myself continuing this to the extent I now shave all over in the shower to make sure everywhere is very smooth and it just occurred to me that this fussiness in shaving was not just a quirk but my feminine side exerting itself.

Maybe you just like being clean. Like, I can't stand getting sweaty or otherwise messy. It's not really anything but the fact that I don't like it. We tend to read a lot into little things looking for some kind of answer or justification for our actions. We're really just people and men and women both have little quirks that really have nothing to do with being male or female.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

My feminine quirks have all grown and advanced along with me as I progress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    I've always enjoyed womens fashion. Even as a kid.
    I always found having girl friends easier than boy friends, and enjoyed the more feminine games too.
    Once I came out to my wife, and we talked, I was amazed at how many of my inclinations growing up were not about wanting to be sexual with a woman, but to be her.
    Hmmm
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Firstly, I don't believe I ever "became a CD". I feel I have always been this way.
    I have to second the feeling about hair. When puberty kicked in and it sprouted everywhere I was appalled! It even became part of a childhood nickname which I detested. When I finally accepted myself and fully came out to my wife I was able to rid myself at last of that feeling and be smooth and soft as I always felt I should be.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I dunno. I shave mostly because when en femme, I look better without body hair.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When my wife and I go somewhere and Im in male mode I always have to drive. When dressed I would almost prefer her to drive and me to just sit passively by and chit chat or check my makeup.

One odd thing. As a guy, I've always hated anything tight around my neck ever since I was a little kid. No ties, no turtlenecks, not even t shirts, had to be a v neck. When dressed as a girl, however, I have absolutely no problem wearing things snug around my neck, don't even notice them.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    Hi TF, I've in this program sense I was about 4yrs. old, So it is so intertwined.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Gone to live my life
    Hi TF. I've been in the military for 32 years and with the exception of deployed operations where I normally sport a beard (not anymore though due to laser) I have to be clean shaven. As far as body hair goes, well let's just say I am quite hirsute if I allow the hair to grow but I have been clean shaven (body wise) for years but due to MMA fighting not so much CDing. However, I have always hated my body hair and there may be some underlying TG reason (according to my therapist) why I keep it clean shaven and why I have gone through laser beard removal. Who knows?

Hugs

Isha

As a male I don't wear underwear and I haven't since my teens. My female underwear, however, fills three drawers to overflowing.