Thread: I guess it was meant to be.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar

I guess it was meant to be.

Has anything ever happened to you or have you ever had a sign proving that you were meant to be a cd or tg?

I think I did today. I was out with my son golfing today, sadly en drab because he doesnt know that his dad could be his mom. Well anyway I tee up my ball and look down and what do I see.

Has something like this ever happen to anyone else here?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Erica Marie; 06-29-2014 at 09:02 PM.
    Erica

omg erica, soooo funny!! you do have nice balls!!
    paula

That is to funny Erica. I love it.

It may seem kinda funny. But oddly enough I had no idea the letters where on the ball, and when I looked down the letters were lined up perfect so I could read them. Im telling you, it was a sign.
    Erica

I had a "sign" once. I have probably had more than one, but this one I remember right now.

I always keep my car in the garage when I'm home. I left to go somewhere, but realized I had forgotten something, so I turned around and I came back home. I pulled into my driveway, left the car running, went into the house to get what I forgot. I was only in the house for a few minutes. When I came back outside to get into my car and continue with my errand, for some reason I just happened to look down and I saw something "shiny" sticking out a little, right under my back tire. I bent down to pick it up and it was a hoop earring. If I would have backed up, I would have ran right over it. I don't know what made me think of it, but I went over to my other rear tire to look and, sure enough, there was the other matching hoop earring. They were both placed under my tires in such a way as to possibly cause me to get a flat tire(s) should I run over them. I highly doubt they could have penetrated my tires and caused a flat, because they are just not made from that strong of a metal, but still. It was weird. They weren't real gold or anything. I figured some kids in the neighborhood put them there and they thought it would be funny. I did look around, but I didn't see any kids anywhere. And I don't remember seeing any when I pulled back into my driveway, either. And I was only in my house for no more than two or three minutes. Weird. Was that a sign?
    Last edited by Desirae; 06-29-2014 at 09:52 PM. Reason: grammar

Things like this are never accidental. Someone is sending us a message.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I do believe we get signs sometimes telling us things but we get too busy to notice them. The golf ball and and the ear ring story I don't think you can consider a sign, maybe a coincidence. I get those a lot it seems our problem in life is to notice the difference between a sign and a coincidence. I always believed that someone in a higher place has been guiding me and sometimes they have to hit me on the head and tell me wake up you big dummy, so who knows maybe the smaller things are signs. I feel though that we are more observant when we deep down want something to happen and thus we notice more little things that we think are signs for us.

I also believe in "signs", however I also know that when something is on our mind a lot we tend to notice it in the world more than we normally would. The important thing is YOU believe it was a sign and seem to be ok with it
    Barbie

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    In One week I opened 2 fortune cookies at different resturants :
    "God has given you one face & you chose another"
    JoanAz

Quote Originally Posted by JoanAz View Post
    In One week I opened 2 fortune cookies at different resturants :
    "God has given you one face & you chose another"

Actually, this sounds a little scary. Sort of ominous. Almost like a warning of some sort. Like you're disobeying or something. I don't think I'd like this sign if I got it. I'm really glad I didn't get this one.

At work they gave us one of those popular personality evaluations, and I came be as a type "CD". Made me smile!

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Yes, every time I look at a CD...compact disc, that is.

Now, as for a 4, 6, or 8-speed "tranny" on a vehicle...

I wish it was a sign. If that worked I would play better golf when I used the "Extra distance" balls
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Oh, goody! Another "I was meant to be this" theory. Let me add this to "my mother dressed me in girl clothes," "I played with dolls," and "the devil made me do it."
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Gone to live my life
    Erica . . . that brought a smile to my weary brush clearing face . . . thanks for the laught

Quote Originally Posted by paulaprimo View Post
    omg erica, soooo funny!! you do have nice balls!!
    Paula . . . you naughty girl.

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by Emi_ View Post
    Oh, goody! Another "I was meant to be this" theory. Let me add this to "my mother dressed me in girl clothes," "I played with dolls," and "the devil made me do it."
    Wow. Sorry... I guess I wasnt born with all the answers. Maybe someday I will know why I was put here.
    Last edited by Erica Marie; 06-30-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    Erica

Platinum Member
    The ore day at the local burger and beer joint, a server said "is there anything else I can get you ladies?" I wasn't en femme. She sputtered out an apology and my wife chuckled, when I muttered , "I wish."
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Leslie, there must be something we could say about 16, 45 and 78 RPM records if we thought about it long enough.

Deedee teehee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Platinum Member
    Hi Erica, Your son probably just thought that that was the name of the golf ball
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!