Thread: Planets, Moon, Stars, and Gods

Planets, Moon, Stars, and Gods

Ok, for days I was planning on going shopping on Wednesday all day enfemme. I work outside and tomorrow it is supposed to rain. That's good. The kids are in school. My wife would be out of the house in the morning. Not that needs to be, but it sure makes it less stressful. She doesn't have her period. And that definitly helps and is definitly a lot less stress. I selected my outfit on Sunday. I plucked my brows yesterday to save time later. I bought new nails and some more makeup. My bath is drawn. Oil is added and candles are lit. Everything seemed to going in my favor.

Then: I realized that the house keeper comes on wednesday, and I am not her. My car is in the shop and isn't ready and I can't drive my truck because it has my company name on it and every guy will check me out because I'm a chick in a truck and that's a very hot thing. Now, after the heavy rain, it's supposed be very windy and that's not good for my wig. So, as I plan for these outings it really isn't up to me. Crossdressing isn't easy. It's up to the cd gods and the sun, moon, and stars to all be in line for me.
    What about you? How do your gods/stars need to align?

I'm still going to try. I think the housekeeper will be ok if she catches me. After all, I'm sure she has seen more than enough of my things over the years. She has seen a photo of me dressed as well.
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

I guess I'd have to actually have plans to go out. I'd like to, I think, but to tell the truth, the obstacles you mentioned never occurred to me. But those are some valid points, really. I may be travelling again soon, and I'm hoping to use the situation to my advantage once or twice. I'll have to keep it in mind!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I was set to go out Monday but a sick child popped my balloon. I missed out on a beautiful day but the kids come first. I can't wait till the planets line up and I get another opportunity! There is nothing like the high of being out as a lady!

I must be in the same solar system as you because my planets have not lined up in months. And I realy need them to start lining up soon. or I might be seeing stars.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Everything must align for me, like this past weekend I am all set for me to do my thing after work to find out my son is having a sleep over I was hot but fine I have all day sunday. Sunday rolls around I have it in my head again for me to pick out my outfit, lay out my wig and nails, shoes the whole nine, run a bubblebath. To find out my son is staying home all day I was crushed but my son does come first so I bit the bullet. Maybe this weekend. What fun it is to be dressed.

Hi Sophia!

So sorry things aren't aligning for you.

What about you? How do your gods/stars need to align?
    I'm the consumate planner. It's what I do.

For me, I have many things that must happen for me to go out. I go out once a month, and this Saturday is my next night out. For me to go, I must stay in a hotel, and that means making a hotel reservation. It also means shifting my work hours as I normally work 10 hrs on Saturday. Packing, going to the hotel, and making sure I have everything with me are keys to just the basics of having a successful time out. Forget an item and the night is probably off. Just imagine getting all dressed and made up, and, "Where's my wig?"

Imagine making it through all of that, and not being in the mood to go out. It could be a matter of being tired, being frustrated, or maybe being angry that I can't dress at home. It might also be a matter of seeing myself in a mirror, seeing this ugly guy in a dress, and losing all confidence. The confidence and resilience gets screwed up real fast. It's one chance for a month.

So, assuming I make it through all of that, where do I go? While I often don't know until the last hour or so where I'm going, I'll typically go to a music club, movie, bookstore, or mall. This Saturday looks like a music night, but it's still to be decided. Normally I look at a few things I'd like to do. They're things I'd do as Steve, so they're not contrived.

That said, how do I get everything to work? As I said, I'm the consumate planner. I look at the calendar in advance for things I might otherwise need to do wrt work, family, or other obligations. I also look to see who's playing at the music club, and will sometimes pick a date around that. Once I pick a date, then things fall into place.

What if something does fail along the way? I try not to let anything stop me. As an example, forgetting my wig would be a considerable logistical challenge, but I'd still try to find a way around it. I was originally going to go out on Saturday the 7th, but I was sick. Can't work around that, but I took advantage of it. Because of my work schedule, I'll take my MLK "holiday" this Saturday (adding a couple of hours earlier in the week).

Think and ye shall find. ^_^
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

The former Melissa I Michelle I's Avatar
    Sophia:

I must be on the same planet as you, I had an appointment at the salon to get my hair done. My stylist is wonderful, she curls and styles it into some of the most femme styles . Usually I go shopping and spend time at the mall. But it has started to snow and get cold, they are calling for 2-4 inches and icy roads. I guess I will have to stay in and enjoy the inside as Melissa.

Melissa

Kismite!

You can work around the housekeeper and the car,but you can't Screw with Mother Nature! Sophia my heart goes out to you, good luck and have fun if it comes together for you.
    We in the North Country will do a Pagan Fem dance around the fire for you.

Big Huggs Rena

well it may be true you cant fool with mother nature but a bribe here and there never hurts either xxxxxx No matter how the weather is go out and have fun xxxx

girl next door
    I hope the gods smile down upon you next time, Sophia.

Hugs,

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

GypsyKaren
    Hi Sophia

Not only am I a chick in a truck, I'm a chick in a truck with a stick! Guys act like they've never seen such a thing, I find it all hilarious and entertaining. Try it some time, it's fun!

GypsyKaren

girl next door
    I'm a chick, and I got a truck with a stick.

The only times I've been out though have been in my car.

Hmmm, I guess I'll have to change that, eh?

T
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

It requires a degree of discernment. Sometimes opposition is a test to help us to (1) develop will and determination; and (2) to overcome our unrealistic fears and hesitations. But other times, and perhaps more often, opposition a sign that we are trying too hard, or are driven too much by "ego."

The Next Morning!

Well here we are the next morning and I Guess the Dancing around the Fire didn't work! 60mph winds and heavy rain, I can only hope that it worked just a little bit for you Sophia. By the way I am also a Chick with a Truck too an Automatic, and a stick. The stick was a present from Mother Nature, down on the Roof, what a mess. Hey Kathy there goes my Ego and Determination for Today.

Lesson for Today Don't Dance with Mother Nature! Her Heels are taller than yours!!

Big Huggs to All Rena Spring Is Just Around The Corner

Sophia --
    Thought about you and your plans all day at work. As it was raining I kept wondering how you did today. Please let us know how your femme day went.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

The Panty Gods Must Be Having A Hoot

Sophia Dear, you must find yourself dangling on a precipice at times. I think that adds excitement to the situation. Don't you? Being suddenly discovered in all of your GIRLY GLORY! What a rush! But what is this about the maid seeing your picture? Hmmm! Was it upon the mantle above the fireplace? Stuck to the refrigerator with a magnet? A poster on your bedroom wall? Come on Girl..,give us the juicy details. Or should we start a new thread? Dying to find out...,
    [SIZE=4]Darlena
    [/SIZE]

Okay, hopefully I'm not headed to the cd hall of shame. As the rain poured and the wind whipped, I was contemplating what to do, go out or stay in? The house cleaner was finishing up. It was around 11:00 and I got in the shower. It was then, that I decided not to go out. Then, when I had finished my shower, I started to put lotion on my ultra smooth legs. That got me thinking. All right, I'll give it a go. I'll let my makeup job be the determining factor. Good application and I'm going out. Bad, I'm staying in enfemme. I was more than half way through when the wife called. She was bringing us lunch home. She asked what I was doing? "Putting on my face", I replied. "Why", she asked. I told her, if I did a good job I was going out. Her tone didn't sound encouraging. She has been stressed out and not too pleasant earlier this morning.

I walked out into the kitchen and she said, "you're not going out are you?" "Well, I was hoping to", I replied. She said she was not comfortable with me going out. So, I said alright. I later asked her if she wanted me to do any shopping for her. She said, "not like that, in our neighborhood". I told her I would go to another store in another neighborhood. I decided to stay in at this point. I figured there will be another time. I did tell her earlier, before she left, that I was planning on doing some shopping. She would rather I get some work done. So, I said I would go shopping on Sunday while she and the kids went to church. I'll wear my best dress out to the stores as if I just came out of church.

I decided to stay with her as long as I could. I wanted her to see that I was still me. Just that I was enfemme. She seemed to be okay with it. I was actually able to help her in her office. I did a little secretarial work and helped her with a new software program. It was pretty cool, but I'd rather be out. It was around 2:00 and she asked me what I was doing. "What do you mean?" I asked. She wanted to know if I was going out! Ugh! "Not now, it's too late" ,I said. The kids would be home in 2 hours. By the time I got to the one shoe store I wanted to go to and do some shopping, I'd have to go home and make it before the kids got off the bus.

Later, I told her i really did want to go out. She wanted to know why. Because I have the right, I told her. "You have the right?", she replied. "Yes, and I feel good when I am doing so" I told her as she walked from her office.

So please don't be upset with me, I did do what I thought was best. I did do the right thing, didn't I ?

Here's me today. The world awaits this outfit another day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

great outfit you look great. I guess the world would have to wait another day to see your sexy self. you go girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia Rearen
    So please don't be upset with me, I did do what I thought was best. I did do the right thing, didn't I ?

Here's me today. The world awaits this outfit another day.
    Who would or could be upset with you?! It sounds as if things went very well!

Ultimately Sophia, the one you must satisfy is YOU. Whatever you do must satisfy you and your situation. That includes the care, preservation, and nurturing of your marriage.

You dressed, you were with your wife, you didn't compromise yourself or your marriage, you did things to accommodate your wife and family. Oh, and you took some great photos!!!!!!! The words of a friend who passed away many years ago come to mind: Keep up the good work!
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Sophia --
    Yes, you did the right thing. Sometimes it's not easy when it comes to our dressing. With me it's when I want to dress (in our bedroom), but my wife has a project for me or we have to go somewhere. Since she hasn't seen me yet and hasn't asked to yet, that means I can't do those chores enfemme.
    We sometimes have to pick our battles (although that may not be the right choice of words here) when it comes down to our dressing.
    Love,
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

girl next door
    Ah, well. the stores missed out on a good lookin lady spending a little money, that's all. It sounds like you still enjoyed your Sophia time. Thanks for sharing the story and pics. Hugs, Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]