Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Summer or Winter best CD time for you?

Even in the UK I find a wig too hot to wear in Summer. Autumn and Winter means I can go out walking in the evenings when it is dark, skirt rustling beneath my long Trench coat, matching scarf and hat, painted nails darkly shining under the street lamps.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Winter time is always the best just seems like there is more free time to cd then and not so much goings on to take me away from my cross dressing.

For me, it's winter. The cover of darkness is always useful. Also cooler weather is more suitable for thick tights and a coat - very helpful for passing.

Is summer or winter the best time to CD for me? Yes! And spring. And fall. Each season has it's charm. I've picked up a couple of fall dresses, but I'm waiting until after Labor Day to wear them. (I'm such a slave to fashion.)

I would say winter. I am so busy with non-cd related activities in summer that I just don't have the time. I also like the variety of clothing winter offers vs. summer

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Anything but the summers, which are pretty hot in my corner of Canada. Also, being in the closet, can't shave my legs in the summer.

The Mad Scientist
    I prefer some level of under dressing at all times, cami, tanks, panties, stockings, painted toes.
    This is easier in the winter months, obviously.

I do shave 365 days a years and haven't gotten comments in my Nike Tempo shorts.

I'm always surprised how east it is to wear a lot of female clothes out.
    I do not attempt this with shirts as I'm broad shouldered and for me - dresses are out of the question outside.

I'd say winter for me. Here in Cali in summer it's too hot for dark stalkings, corsets, wigs ect. I love the summer dresses and styles but I have no hope or prayer of blending in them. So for me it's winter, cooler weather and winter fashions make it easier to blend/pass out in the world.

Banned Read only
    I prefer summer because I like to dress kind of skimpy, showing a lot of skin. Shorts and little tops, skirts, sundresses are great. But since I now dress full time anytime is the right time.

I love summer dress but i can shave all over in winter.
    I just want to be a pretty girl!

I tend to sweat a lot (beads of sweat) which women tend to not do. So hot summers can be dangerous.
    Winter works better for me! But I do the summer too. Just not outside much. I stay indoors at the hotel, stores, malls etc.

Atlantic Canadian Girl JulieMcKie's Avatar
    Definitely winter time for me. Colder weather means a lot less sweat once you get all the foundation garments and wig on. Farmers tan on the arms and base of the neck fade and become less noticeable too.
    Just be yourself. You are the only you out there so be the best you that you can be.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    Winter is the best time for me, Fall works well too. Summers are too hot to dress especially if one prefers the glammed up look.
    Last edited by Madilyn A.; 08-21-2014 at 01:23 PM. Reason: sticky key
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Smile Equal On Both

I like summer because I can wear a lot of short sleeve tops and sandals. Love showing my painted toes . Also there more variety of colors in the summer. I like the fall being sweater and skirt girl. Last year I wore boots for the first time and liked it. I have to purchase some more.
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Most of my clothing is fall/winter stuff. It's about the looks I like & clothes...summer/warmer weather items have never been part of my wardrobe. I am loving this topic...very curious about those who just love the fall/winter "looks"

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I love the Fall the best. It gets so steamy humid hot-hot here
    in the south GA woods that it's miserable. Biting bugs everywhere...

Fall isn't too cold or too hot and is drier, so I can wear whatever.

Summer, though...there's nothing to do but sit inside in the AC all
    dressed up. And take pictures. And hang out on the internet.

Hmmm. Maybe I'll be missing summer. Oh well, we will have fall coming
    up then!

lol!

I like to dress in any season , summer for the flowing frocks, winter for the wife of the manor look, autumn for the rich autumn colours and the spring for the return of the florals.

It's all good in my eyes.

Love adelaide

This one isn't difficult at all.
    I can't stand the temperature peaks in summer at the best of times, compounding that with 1.2kgs of silicone and a bra insulating my chest, layering up my legs with tights and slapping a wig on my head...
    It's little wonder my makeup turns shiny in less than an hour LOL

WINTER IS COMING!
    Samantha -x-

Oh, winter definitely.
    The first Saturday in October is my "shave date". I can be hairless for three full months (I'm in the Northeast). Also, the toes can stay painted til April. And of course, the wigs and forms are much more tolerable in Winter.

of corse winter i can wear nylon pantyhose, leather pants or skirt and high heel boots