Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tonight's Bad Outing

I congratulate you for going out, even if it was a negative experience you learned something from it. Fortunately it didn't transpire into anything worse. It can be demoralizing, especially when you have taken the time and energy to get out of the closet and look pretty-that really hurts. I believe what you are saying, that there isn't much in Augusta -and to go to Hooters about the only place you felt you could go out. I can only picture it as ultra-conservative and upscale from the big golf tournament and country club there though I 'm sure there is more to the city than that. I am sure it is hard enough to get to Atlanta or Savannah, nearby but far enough away that you might not have enough money or time to get there. Probably the best of what you will find in Augusta will be the LG groups of the LGBT crowd. Maybe even try to find a LGBT therapist - just someone you can talk to - who will listen as well.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    Thank you all for the advice and comments. I have no idea if there are any LGBT groups in this area. I keep googling it, but come up short. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

I'm waiting for my soon-to-be ex-wife to file the divorce paperwork. After that, I would be totally free to be with anyone. I'm not homosexual or into guys in any way. I'm only into women or POSSIBLY post-op T-girls, like I want to become.

I love wearing platform pumps, especially those that are at least 4" tall. Those are the only heels I wear.

Hooters appeals to me because I usually don't get to hang out with girls that are even remotely hot. When I'm there, I feel more normal. They are hot, and are dressed in appealing ways, kind of how I'd like to.
    Charlotte

Waiting for the wife to file? I wouldn't do much in the way of dating until the divorce is final, but I don't know your situation (kids, how long married etc.) or what terms you are on with her. Be careful and good luck.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I can totally understand. As for my situation, we don't have any kids. We would have been married 10 years this month. We are on very good terms. She wants to still be friendly with me. Thanks for your concern.
    Charlotte

Greetings,

I absolutely LOVE the red dress. Despite living in Wyoming, which has a reputation of
    being very conservative when it comes to people acting differently and such, I have
    not had an experience as you have had. I am hoping that this becomes more the
    exception, rather than the rule.

Amy M. Jackson