Thread: I miss my CD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I miss my CD

Strange isn't it. When my partner and I first got together and he told me he liked to dress as a woman I was horrified and to be honest a little bit disappointed. I tried not to show it because I adored him right from the start.
    I knew that I had two choices - I could either tell him that I hated it and wanted him to stop and risk him doing it behind my back - Or I could support him in the hope that he would share everything with me and be open and up front.
    I decided to go with the latter and we ended up having a really good time together going to various events and weekends away with other CDers.
    Now he's not around I miss CDing - I honestly never thought I'd hear myself say that. I still have all his shoes in the bottom of our wardrobe because I just can't bear to part with them. I had to get rid of the clothes because to be honest I just didn't have any room for them
    I often think/wonder if his new partner knows about his dressing and whether or not she would be as accepting and as supportive as I was. He reckons he doesn't do it any more so I'm guessing she doesn't know. But isn't it odd that something I was at first really worried about has turned out to be one of the things I miss the most about him because it gave us so many opportunities to do something so very personal and intimate together.
    Last edited by Bev06 GG; 07-02-2014 at 11:24 AM.