Thread: The delicious ache of heels

Mostly harmless

The delicious ache of heels

I've been enjoying an evening of Pippa tonight and I realised just how much I love the feel of wearing heels. Sure they make my ankles sore, and give me small aches in the balls of my feet but my goodness I love wearing them and miss them the second I take them off. I guess for some reason I love those delicious little aches they give me.

I saw in another thread how people loved the feeling of wearing a bra and how it was like a hug that lasted all day - I definitely agree with that.

So... What other feelings do you ladies love about dressing and miss when you're not dressed?

The feel of hose and dresses.

girly girl
    I miss the sensation of breasts when I take off my forms.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I'll wear heels just lounging around in shorts at home doing homework; I would wear em all day ifcould!
    I hate taking off my makeup, wig, and skirt along with my heels (or flats when I wear em).
    I guess everything.
    I love everything about dressing up and really miss it all when it comes off.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I dont know if you gals are the same but when you been wearing your heels for a long time and the time comes to take them off does your feet feel weird like your still wearing them for a bit i get that a lot with my wedge shoes , im up so high its lol a very high horse to climb down from takes a while to ajust to flatness again
    Last edited by CrossJess; 07-02-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Crossjess: I know what you mean. Sometimes when I take off my really high heels it feels like the floor is coming up to meet the balls of my feet. It's a very strange feeling that is ALMOST unpleasant but I can't wait to get a pair of high heels on again.
    To the OP: It's the heels for me. I just love love love really high heels. I wish I could wear them to work every day. It's funny, I notice girls in my office that will wear heels a couple times a month. I sometimes get a little frustrated that I long to wear them constantly and am not permitted but they are perfectly allowed and only do occasionally. I then think about the fact that wearing heels does not do the same thing for them as it does for me. We are all different and that's ok. Sorry to wander off thread.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Heels, definitely. Hosiery, for sure. I even like the pinch of my clip-on earrings

Very much with you on the heels thing Pippa. I just love the whole package, the different sensations, lovely soft fabrics, little cardigans, the way a skirt sways or not (I love pencil skirts).

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Platinum Member
    Hi Pippa, The feeling of a great pair of control top leg energy pantyhose along with all the other great things about dressing.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wearing heels all day is tiring and I kick them off as soon as I can when I get home.

Wearing a bra that feels like a hug all day is way too tight. Add a band size.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

I love the feeling of wearing stay-ups and wearing tight pants and the amazing feeling when I walk. It's a shame when I have to take them off, but when I do take them off I could still see the mark engraved in my skin, so it feels like I am still wearing them hours after I take them off.

I am happy walking a mile in my boots.

More comfortable than heels.

In those I walk about 500 yards and stand a lot.

They do give me a different perspective on life when wearing them.

I see the bald spots on short men's heads.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Can't wear the heels anymore, something to do with the angle and the stress it places on the knees, arthritis makes it just too painful (not on the feet, on the knees). Kind of a shame, they just started making heels that fit me a few years ago, and already I can't wear them any more. So for me, it's skirts, I love the kind that zip up the back or the side and get nice and snug. Then it's a wig, something really long and pretty, that brushes against my neck, shoulders and arms, gets in my face when I turn a bit too quickly, something soft and silky to play with.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I love heels but I do not wear them that often. I have a pair of pants that are amazing, lovely and flowing, add a pair of flats to that and you have my go to when I get home outfit. They are sooooo comfy and I feel good about myself when I have them, I would really miss not having them available.
    “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”
    ― Marie Curie

Timelady

Heels and Hose... Nothing better.

Mostly harmless
    Lots of great answers

I'm definitely with the skirts and stockings / stay-ups too - just a wonderful feeling - and as for breast forms... Oh my word yes! I remember the first time I put them on and they just felt so right. I think it was at that was moment that I truly fell in love with dressing!

I love the feeling of the whole package. Wearing a dress with pantyhose/tights and heels. Clip on earrings actually hurt more than piercing so I think I may get my ears pierced again so I don't have to wear them anymore. 30 year old guys can have both ears pierced, right?

I'm so with you Pippa - there is something that I just absolutely adore about the feeling of wearing heels. They go on as soon as I possibly can and only come off when they absolutely have to i.e. Someone else is home. Like you, I miss them the second I have to take them off - the little aches and pains somehow a pleasant reminder :-)
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!

So Pippa...you have discovered my secret!

Heels and stockings are my favourite items wether being worn with a dress, skirt or tight pants. How do you describe the feeling, the sheer exhilaration from the tactile response. The little bit of pain is well worth it. I have some stilettos that are as comfortable as my steel capped boots (which also don't feel bad with stockinged feet in them)
    Clip on earrings and the snugness of a top pulled over the forms and bra complete the package..........Dam! I enjoy being me, I'm going for a walk now so I can put my heels back on and listen to the sound they make on the concrete.
    Love
    Amanda

If high heels hurt your feet after a while, the shoes are not the right fit for you or you do not know how to stand in them properly. Proper fitting 4" heels should not cause pain.

Also reference to clip on earrings--If they cause pain, the clips are not adjusted properly.

Jodi

Wearing heels and hose make a very polished look