Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Sister now knows!!

Hi Ann, Try to relax and just be who you really are.

You have a conservatory??? And a wife that lets you dress like a chick?? Ahhh, the unfairness of life!

Your sister can just get over it. You've got the world by the tail!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    Have you thought of maybe having a small bouquet of flowers delivered with a note that says something like " Just wanted to thank you for your loving support and promise to keep it between ourselves"
    Might help subliminally enforce the "between ourselves"
    Stephanie, I did think of doing that, but it would have been out character for me to do that and I did not want my sisters partner asking awkward questions. My sister is also not the flower type, a good bottle of red would have been more appreciated.

Ann x
    “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West

Find out more about me at http://www.flickr.com/photos/54661188@N08/

Platinum Member
    From your follow up,MIT seems your sister is making a conscious effort, and is committed to getting comfortable with you as Anne. I hope you both have more opportunities for her to spend time getting adjusted. She's off to a great start!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Just an update if anyone was interested.
    Sunday morning just past my wife suggested we went for Sunday lunch at a pub we went to some time ago as she had booked a table Saturday and suggested that Ann should come this time. So I changed into something casual/dressy and off we went. When we got there we were met by my Sister, who had arrange this with the wife. She wanted to meet Ann in a public setting to see how others reacted and how she also felt to be seen out with me. I was annoyed at first for the deception but remembered I had been deceiving her also for some time!
    We had a great time and chatted about shopping and fashion etc... my sister kept looking around at first to see if anyone was staring and after a wile she seemed to relax and even went to the ladies with me!
    Again we parted company and promised to do it again. When I got home she had texted me "Thanks, had a lovey day with my Sister Ann XX"

Ann x
    “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”― Mae West

Find out more about me at http://www.flickr.com/photos/54661188@N08/

Careful I bite <3
    Wow that's a fast turnaround! haha

See we all had the right vibe, she's going to adore you either way!

Sounds like y'all will be spending more time out together. Possibly a shopping excursion soon. Nice!
    DonnaT

It's real nice to hear that your sister accepts you as you are.

Hello Ann. I read your post last night and I almost cried with joy. I am so happy that it was a positive experience for you. You are both brave and beautiful - good for you.
    Erin
    P.S. - just joined the forum, so looking forward to getting to know all y'all. I did post a brief bio in the introduction forum...

You and your sister will be ok it's Verry nice reading that.
    do not label me for i am unique

Glad that I was not me who got caught, I can only imagine your heart rate! So nice to hear everything has turned out positive so far, and you have one awesome sister
    Transgender girl