Thread: Successful use of Hypnosis for Feminization?

Successful use of Hypnosis for Feminization?

Girls,

Another thread, started yesterday, is discussing past lives -- http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=17828 -- and mentioned hypnosis for past life regression. This reminded me of a question I've been wishing to ask you girls for some time. Not wanting to hijack Lacy's thread (me? hijack a thread? ), here goes:

I use self-hypnosis to enhance my feminine body image when dressed. In the "old days" I had cassette tapes; now I have sound files on my computer. The recordings have a trance induction, visualizations, reinforcement of positive emotions and motivations, and an awakening. I find that they help me a lot to feel soft, cuddly and feminine. I can even some do post-hypnotic suggestions, of the form of "when you see a pretty girl on the street, your body will naturally imitate her walk".

I have tried a few downloadable products, but have not found them as effective as my own recordings -- probably because I've spent quite a while perfecting *what pushes my own buttons* .

I'd love to hear from other girls who have success stories w.r.t. hypnosis for feminization, either commercial recordings or "do it yourself".

Hugs,
    Susie

Haley Pink~

Hmmmmm?

Me going to a Hypnotist years ago did it for me. I have done many of the same things over the years. I find that there are many good resources for self Hypnosis on the web. This is one way the internet has been a plus to many people.

Haley

WOW, that is something I would never have even thought about. Very interesting................................

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Ah-May-Lee
    I listen to hours and hours of Ozzy Osbourne music for my self-hypnosis in obtaining a more fem me.

But, all I want to do after listening to the music is go and jump off a bridge.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

CD from ME

Try this one

I found an interesting site a while ago while surfing the net. It had to do with all kinds of hypnosis files where you could download them once you registered yourself. I haven't tried them but heres the address:

www.warpmymind.com

I am not sure if this is what you were talking about but it is an interesting site..

i've been going to that "warpmymind.com" for some time. I never get too tranced, something creepy about that guy's voice that doesn't allow me to be trusting enough to go under I guess. I like the female voice that does some of them. Actually recently the "elman induction" where it uses resistance, but I only have moderate success. Mostly it's hard because my dogs usually interupt my concentration. I've been interested in hypnosis for a long time now.

Yeah, well, Amelie, Ozzy will do that for you....

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

In-so-far as hypnosis is concerned, what a lot of us need are a few lessons on how to hypnotize our non-accepting WIVES!!! Now THAT would be something that could be put to very good use!!

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Haley Pink~

Try this site out if you like Hypnosis!

http://www.clubsissy.com/audio.php

Make sure you have at least 30 min of free time to laydown and listen to you PC speakers. The Feminization one is like 20 min long.

Try both audio files on this site if you have time....

Haley

Haley Pink~

What would be cool!

What would be cool is if we could share tape making for each other. You make one for me and I'll make one for you. That type a thing. Just need the format a person wants read and the music they want behind it.

That would be so fun. Sharing tapes or aduio files MP3 etc.... LOLOL

You know Home spun Hypno tapes with each of us doing the reading into a audio file on our pc. Yeah we could do it. LOLOL

Haley

Ooooh, hypnosis. It's been an interest of mine for years. I once wrote an induction and two or three feminization scripts for Angel, but I never actually recorded them and so she never used them. One of them I seem to recall included confidence-building suggestions that it was okay to look feminine in public and no one would notice. At the time we weren't living together yet, and Angel was very shy about wearing anything even subtly femme in guy mode, but she really wanted to. Eventually I sort of talked her into it on the phone......in a hypnotic way ....and the formal scripts were forgotten about. I wonder what I did with them?

I am a member of that warpmymind site (strictly for fun, mind you) but I think it's better to write your own scripts. That way you have total control over the exact thoughts and behaviors you are trying to cultivate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

it works

Yes it works , I achieved good growth by hypnosis cd alone, combined with herbs its been amazing.

There is also a file for being able to have a full female orgasm through nipple play, rather than a male one

Julie

Susie,
    Its funny you mention hypnosis as i do hypnosis. Its amazing what you can do. Its sort of a pasttime of mine. Believe it or not you can actually let a T-girl feel what a total body orgasm feels like to a woman. HEHEHE. You can also make it so they actually feel what it is like with huge breasts. And you you can thru hypnosis get breasts to grow, but it takes a series of sessions to condition the mind to make that happen.
    Just thought i would put in my 2 cents worth.
    Hugs
    Brenda

Susie,
    Just an added note. There is a website for feminazation run by a woman that does seminars at the SCC here in atlanta, which is the largest conference for T-girls in the US. The site is www.adulthypnoticwishes.com go to the website and you can check it out her chatroom and they do some room hypnosis in there.
    Hugs
    Brenda

There is another site called www.studiojezebel.com It's a nice site, but IMO, a bit pricey. I used some files from warpmymind, and the stuff works. I have a feeling that like anything, it may not work for everyone. And you will hear from the folks that it doesn't work from. Don't let that discourage you if it didn't work for them!

I also have listened to a CD on past life regression. Yes, according to the sessions that I had, I was a woman in two past lives. I also listened to a tape of 'spirit guides.' And yes, my spirit guide is a woman!

I have to get ready for work. I have been reading and listening to various hypnosis recording for over 10 years and would love to discuss this subject a bit more! Maybe tonight!

Good day!

Wow, now you have peeked my interest. growing your own breast and a total body orgasm. Add to that an accepting wife, that would be the ultimate dream. I would settle for any of the above.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

"o"

Girls,

I learned full-body "O" through self-hypnosis several years ago. Getting this experience is pretty much a matter of a) realizing it's truly possible, b) relaxing deeply at a time when you might otherwise find it, um, rather difficult, and c) practice, practice, PRACTICE !

I did it by visualizing myself as a woman, experiencing sex as a female, playing back some of my heterosexual bedroom experiences, from the girls' viewpoint. While this was greatly pleasing in its own right for me, it provided the framework to learn something wonderful that other people learn using different methods. See www.tantra.org, for example. The visualization becomes the vehicle for accomplishing what's possible, but might not seem so.

In my understanding, that's hypnosis in a nutshell -- using relaxation, focusing and visualization to accomplish that which only seems impossible. Hypnosis cannot make you do anything you don't wish to do, but it can certainly help you do something you want to do, better, just like tennis or golf!

One of the multitudinous delights this whole skill offers is the full body "O" without necessarily the "E", leaving you satisfied and thrilled, but capable of "multiples", just like our beloved and envied GG's. No, really!

Hugs,
    Susie
    Last edited by susiej; 12-09-2005 at 04:35 PM.

make up

i asked the warpmind fokes if they could do one on makeup so i would not be so unabsorbent and would relax to do it better, yea for about 135.00 ithought to my self i can pay a teenage girl to do it for less and droped the hole thing (hmm maybe i should ,any teenage girls out there want to practice)
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

I'm just starting to try out that warpmymind hypnosis to see if it can affect me. Let's hope it does girls.

girlygirl2005
    I have been interested in hypnosis for some time now. I ran into an old military guy online once with hypnosis in his id name and just started asking questions. Before I knew it he was teaching me tricks of the trade. To proove to me it was possible he had me have my brother sit in front of the computer and he hypnotised him over voice chat, which was really cool. After that I practiced on my brother for a couple of years and finally just lost interest in it. It was kind of getting old. Its funny how the human mind works, because I was able to not only hypnotise people in person, but even over the phone and even online over text chat. Its just a matter of being succeptable to suggestion and how trusting you are of the person preforming the hypnosis.

Anyway, now to get to my point lol

Ive tried to be hypnotised many many times. Using self hypnosis, recorded hypno files, visualizations, just about everything, but have only been truely hypnotised once by a friend of mine. Since she got into the whole hypno dom money thing shes since stopped talking to me because she was always "too busy" but Im not so sure why she was able to do it and nothing else works. Id love to be able to dabble around in it again and even find someone/something that works for me so it could help me with not only being able to experience certain things, but help with stuff like self confidence and the such.

Eh, thats my 2cents worth lol

Quote Originally Posted by erica12b
    i asked the warpmind fokes if they could do one on makeup so i would not be so unabsorbent and would relax to do it better, yea for about 135.00 ithought to my self i can pay a teenage girl to do it for less and droped the hole thing (hmm maybe i should ,any teenage girls out there want to practice)
    Of course, you mean a late-teenage girl, over the age of majority in the community where you live!

Erica, do it yourself! If you're gonna pay somebody else to do it, you're going to have to write the script -- so, write it and record it on your computer. Here is a publically-available jump page to help you find/write scripts that will work for you: http://www.hypnosis-japan.org/scriptlinks.html .

Hugs,
    Susie

Hmm sounds interesting.. I have never really done anything with hypnosis but that full body O has piqued my curiosity.. Lets hope I fair better than the cat .. LOL

Here is a little hypnosis info. I've been reading and listening to hypnosis tapes for over 10 years, although I am no expert in the field. Everyone is in and out of hypnotic trances all day long! Have you ever been sitting at a red light and been so deep in thought that when the light turned green you were still sitting there until the person in the car behind you started leaning on their horn? You were deep in trance! Ever try talking to someone who was watching television and they didn't hear what you said even tho you were right next to them? They were deep in trance! Ever drive home and when you get there you don't remember driving home? You were in trance! People say they have never been hypnotised to are having trouble getting in trance, well they are doing it every day! If you want some of those recordings to work, try believing that they will work! That may sound funny, but it does help. I have often read that people aren't thrilled with the sound of the voice in the files from warpmymind. When I first started listening to hypnotic recordings, I was very picky about the sound of the voice. Now that I have been practising for many years, I just used the warpmymind files and went with it. Besides, they are free!

I may have mentioned this story in another thread, but bear with me. One of the first books that I read on hypnosis told about the author who as a kid knocked out one of his adult teeth in an accident. He was so upset, that he visualized and wished about his tooth coming back. Well, one day at the dentist, they found another adult tooth growing in! It had to be removed because it wasn't fully formed, but should not have been a tooth there! This is the power of the mind! If he could grow a new tooth, you should be able to grow a little bit upstairs.

When I was listening to the breast enlargement file from warpmymind, they had a trigger phrase (big boobs). I would listen to the recording at bedtime and try saying the trigger phrase a few times before falling asleep. When I awoke during the night, I would say the trigger phrase to myself a few times. I also had a picture in my mind of a picture that I saw of boobs that I really liked. I would try and imagine what it would be like to have them. I downloaded the subliminal recording of the breast enlargement and burned it to a cd and listened in the car on the way to work. I like to try and take deep breaths during the day, to help relax myself and get some extra O2 to my brain. As I inhaled, I imagined breathing blue light energy into my breasts. I still do this. After about a month, I definately noticed growth. I stopped because I am comfortable with the size that I am now at. I measured myself and I now have a B cup. This growth has brought some very strong happiness to my female spirit. And sometime soon, I will be ordering a bra for myself.

Lately, I meditate to some of my favorite cd. It is from the Monroe Institute, and has binaural technology. While I meditate, I try to think about my female spirit and thank it for being there for me.

I could go on and on talking about hypnosis! I hope this info helps. And thanks to the others who have posted on this subject. I want to try some of the recordings on the websites that they have posted.

Good luck to all!