Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

Very, very little like 3 or 4

Hi Everyone

I had to have started in grade schoool its such a blurr. Im 22 years of age
    and Ive been doing this off and on but know its no turning back Its on forever. My mother was my ideal woman and still is I use to always watch her
    put on her make up, I use to have to spend my saturdays in the hair and nail
    salons. After the hair and nail salons we would spend the rest of the weekend shopping at the malls. I would wear her panies when she was away
    from the house her bras would never fit because her breast were so big. So
    I went out to the malls to get my own. My mom never knew I dont think but my step father use to go thru my stuff when I was away, so who knows.
    I had left the CDing alone for about two years untill I met my girlfriend And we were the same size and she was allright with it after she caught me and know I just can't stop. I have my nose and bellybutton pierced, painted toe
    nails, Im growing my hair long ,and I have arched eyebrows. Its like Im my own hobby.

Banned Read only
    i've four older sisters (that makes five including me )
    so i can't really remember a time when when i didn't
    wear "girls" clothes.

MissLucyWright
    Guess it all started for me when I was 4, dressing in emerald tights for a school play, afterwards I kept going into the clothes basket and trying them on. A few years later I had to wear my sisters tartan skirt in lieu of a kilt and that was it I knew I wanted to wear girls clothes. After that its the same old story of 'borrowing' my sisters and mums clothes until I could buy my own.

YUNGONEE
    well i started dressing for my frend when i was 7 years old we played a game i was the girl and he was my husband .... that time when i gave to him since then i never stopped doing either.. i used to use my moms clothes now i use my frends sisters clothes without her knowin lol
    Last edited by Sharon; 07-20-2005 at 10:49 AM. Reason: language

suzanne
    hey julie just saying hi and trying to figure out how to talk here

the gender bender

Very innocent at 9 years old

While I was preparing to bath , I saw laying around my mom's stockings .
    I wondered what it felt like if I had to wear them !!! So I put them on ...
    and guess what !!!...

My folks went shopping every saturday morning , while I stayed home to watch cartoons . I had 3 hours to myself all alone . Start going thru my mom's drawers,
    trying on different pairs , finding out they all brought different feelings .

the gender bender

From 12 to 16 years old : early seventies

We used to live near a railroad track , where there was many companies by the tracks . One of them , was a pantyhose manufacturer .
    So when , I went to play outside after suppertime , I used to visit their loading
    docks , at this time of day , I was all alone , then went thru their trash ,
    where they sent all their miscuts of the day and/or mistakes .
    Most of the time , they were one legged pantyhose , there were so many ,
    I could bring back home 50 half-pantyhose different colours every night .
    For all these years , it was pantyhose festival !!!

Then around my late 15's , I start wearing skirts ,
    and progressively , to the bras and the rest of it is history...

Never got caught !!! I was very carefull !!!
    Last edited by CJFMix; 08-30-2005 at 10:31 PM.

First time??

Hard to remember???

Ok musings and ramblings

These are in no particular order.

First, I had no sisters. 4 boys!! My mom could just have died!
    I was supposed to be the girl she wanted (humm not too far off!)

First not pleasntly remembered. As a very young child (5 years old) a local kid around 9 betrayed me under the guise of being my "friend" told me about how I could make him feel good.. I guess you know where this is going. I think that really had a profound affect on my personality. I knew it was wrong, but he convinced me that I should make him happy first, then he would make me happy! So while on my knees, knowing it was totally wrong I guess I got sort of hardwired to be subservient. This went on for one summer.

Next, my brother came back from Vietnam. He brought back a vietnamese doll all dressed in a long silk native dress. Well, needless to say she became the "evil spy' to my GI joes. I remember lying on my stomach rolling hips and getting a special feeling down there as she either drugged my Joe, or tied hime up. I never understood the feeling, but it felt great!

Later, at holloween, I a grade 4 student saw a grade 2 boy dressed for the parade in go go boots, mini, thights, blonde wig.. Oh, it really struck a cord in me. Couldn't get the image out of my mind.

Later I looked in mom's drawers, experimented but that's all.

I remember Mom suggesting that I dress as a girl for halloween a year or two later, and we had the biggest fight! NO WAY will I wear that..can you say denial?

Then, former owners of our "new" house we moved into as a teen left a hope chest filled with merry widows, corsets..OH MY HEART! Needless to say I spent a lot of time in the bathroom dressing! The former owner would visit from time to time and brought the most fantastic cosmetics. The best lip gloss I have ever tried..very dark. That was it..I knew I was addicted..still am to this day.

Sorry to go on so long..it was sort of cathartic!

Sheesh

Gosh,,can I kill off a thread?

HI All: I remember the first time I ever thought of wearing a bra and the first bra, and the effect it had on me then and forever.

It was the end of summer in 1965 in Nashville Tn., my older sister had not started college yet and was still at home. I was 14yo and noticed all the sexy new lingerie she had gotten. I saw this lacecup black underwire Vassarette bra that looked so hot and sexy just casually thrown into the corner of her bedroom and since I was home alone.

It was a coincidence that it fit me like I was fitted for it [36B] and I was electrified and overcome with the sensations of the lace againist my skin, and the support of the underwired cups. I was changed in that instant on that hot southern humid afternoon into a crossdresser.

I was soon wearing my sisters bras and pantygirdles as well. Before my sister left for college my mother had to "talk" to me about not taking my sisters lingerie. I was made to promise despite my denials to not touch her clothes any more.

Several weeks later I became very desperate and I reasoned [rationalized] that I had not promised to not wear my mothers lingerie. So I was soon into her dresser and her bras, pantygirdles and slips too. The upshot was when she discovered I was wearing her lingerie she asked a friend what she should do to help me. Her friend told her to buy me my own lingerie! Soon I had my very own bra pantygirdle and slip.

I honestly cannot place an age on this. I know I have felt this way my entire conscious life but as for actually dressing up, I would have to say it was before I was 5. I used to try on my mother's makeup when she wasn't around and then raid her closet looking for anything I could wear. I am sure there was a single solitary event that started it all, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="2"]Kelly Kelly Bo Belly Banarama Moe Mel Lee Fee Fie Foe Fell E KELLY![/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]~:>[/SIZE]
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...le-avatar1.jpg
    [SIZE="3"]FABJSFADHH [SIZE="1"](Female At Birth Just Suffering From A Distended Hoo Haa)[/SIZE] Kelly[/SIZE]

Dressing up

I was 8 or nine and my female cousin who was 3 years older used to dress me up and make me play dolls with her
    [SIZE="2"]THE DREAD PIRATESS JAMES

[/SIZE]

The girls next door!

I was introduced to crossdressing when I was about ten years old. Two girls that lived close by asked me if I wanted to play with them. Having nothing else to do, I accepted. The condition on which I could play with them was to dress like them. They dressed me in nylon panties, a slip, a bras, nylon stockings with a garter belt all under a skirt and blouse. They added highheel pumps, wig and earrings. They applied lipstick, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara and nail polish; then paraded me about as their new girlfriend. I was in heaven, and hated to have to take it all off again to go home. However that was the moment that ignited the spark of crossdressing in me, and it has continued to grow and grow. Finally when I was on my own, and working, I was able to buy my own "femme" clothes, lingerie, wigs and cosmetics.
    Luv ya, Peggy Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Sue
    I was introduced to crossdressing when I was about ten years old. Two girls that lived close by asked me if I wanted to play with them. Having nothing else to do, I accepted. The condition on which I could play with them was to dress like them. They dressed me in nylon panties, a slip, a bras, nylon stockings with a garter belt all under a skirt and blouse. They added highheel pumps, wig and earrings. They applied lipstick, blush, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara and nail polish;
    Wow - they must have been some pretty advanced dressers then for young girls to wear all that! And to be in a size to fit a 10 year old too....

DanaJ

What Me Worry
    Seems that Dana has the old ahem meter working
    Last edited by Laurie Ann; 08-27-2005 at 09:30 PM.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by MsEva
    Gosh,,can I kill off a thread?
    No worries, with over 300 replies it's a wonder it's still running.

i dont remember...and dont know why i like it
    i do remember borrowing family underwear, trying a sisters dress, putting a towel around me like a skirt. even having on a borrowed pair of panties and standing by window and guys working next door watching, thinkin i was a girl undressing...since then i have liked people seeing me in lingerie, well girls at least. i did borrow some day of the week panties in college from womens laundry. but it was later that i bought my own, few times in stores or online, now i do it in stores and they know its for me.
    but i still wonder why i started. and why i cant stop.

I began crossdressing when I was 13, I started with my mother's pantyhose and sandals. Prior to this, I had been fascinated, nay mesmerized, by women's sandals. At the age of 12, I began puberty and discovered masturbation. It didn't take me long to associated women's sandals with sexual excitement. Consequently, I would sneak into my mother's bedroom, strip, try on her leather sandals, and pleasure myself.

It was during one of these surreptitious sessions that my curiosity got the better of me and I started to look through my mom's dresser drawers. In the very first drawer I opened I saw what looked like a pair of knee highs, rolled up, but much larger. I picked it up and unrolled it. It turned out to be the first pair of pantyhose I ever held. They were suntan, sandalfoot, with a regular panty top. The course of my life was about to change forever.

I had to try them on; there was no going back. I took off the sandals I was wearing (brown leather Bass Sunjuns with a single strap over the toes and a quarter strap around the ankle, by the way) and proceeded to put on the pantyhose. I tried to put them on like a pair of jeans, but didn't get very far. I thought about it for a moment and remembered that whenever my mom put on a pair of knee highs she would roll them up first. I tried this and found it worked a lot better. I inserted my left foot into the pantyhose and pulled the stocking up over my calf, knee, and all the way up my thigh. As I did this, I got very excited. I rolled up the other leg of the pantyhose and pulled it up my leg. I stood up and pulled the pantyhose the rest of the way up. They came up all the way to my chest when I finished putting them on (I was a slip of a lad back then). The soft daysheer nylon felt really good on my legs, and the sensations enhanced my excitement.

I sat down on the bed and strapped the sandals on my pantyhosed feet. I lay back on the bed and looked down at my body. I loved the way the pantyhose looked on my legs, and really loved seeing my pantyhosed and sandaled feet. I raised my legs in turn, admiring how they looked in the hose and sandals. The sexual feelings were overwhelming.

From then on I would try on my mom's pantyhose and sandals any chance I got. One of my favorite sessions involved trying on three different pairs of pantyhose--a regular sandalfoot pair like the first I ever tried on, a pair of all in one panty and hose, and a pair of silky sheer pantyhose, all suntan in color. Wearing them was sheer ecstasy.

One day not long after this I was having another pantyhose and sandal session when I got curious about what was in my mom's closet. I rummaged through the clothes hanging on racks when I came upon a red and white polka dotted sundress. I took it off the hanger, slipped it over my head, and pulled it down my body. I looked at myself in the dresser mirror. I liked the way the first dress I ever wore looked on me, especially with the pantyhose and sandals. I took it off a couple of minutes later, but it set me firmly and irrevocably on the path of transvestism.

At what age did I start dressing?

I was about 6 or 7 I think it started with y cousins panties one summer and it never stoped. I had an Aunt that would let me wear stockings and most of her closes. I dont think she known that I wanted to be fully dressed. I have been dressing eve sincce. It has come and gone. I told my wife fours ago. The guilt was to much and I had to share this big part of me with the woman I shared my life with. It is much better now that she knows.
    hugs PD

How old when first started

I was about 10, halloween, my sister dressed me from head to toe as a girl.... Short skirt, blouse, long wig and go go boots... I remember getting dressed and she handed me pantyhose, I had no idea.... I pulled them up my leg and had on my tightie whities.... She started laughing told me that would not do and gave me a pair of pink bikini underwear.... and a matching bra.....

One of the guys at the party asked if he could walk me home.... we walked, holding hands and he treated me just as he would with a girl........ I was his girl.....

He kissed me good night and lets just say I have been hooked every since.....

mmmmmmm

since i was a little kid.

ooxx

Wink

I was probably around 13 when I first started trying on my Mom's underwear. I am sure I had the desire long time before this as I used to watch my Mom as she got ready to go out on weekends. My Mom was a very attractive women and loved to wear very sheer bra's, girdles, and very silky slips. When she would put on her makeup she would be only wearing her sheer bra and sheer panty girdle or bottomless girdle. I would sit and talk with her the entire time she was putting on her makeup, as I loved to look at her sexy underwear.

My Mom and Dad both worked so I had plenty of time to myself every day after school. I used to go into my Mom's draws and feel her lovely slips and check out her sheer bras and girdles. After doing this for awhile I decided to try on a few of her things to see how they felt. The first thing that I tried on was one of her silky slips and I was estatic. I could not believe how good it felt and how excited I felt that day. A few days a week I would try on diffferent items of her lovely collection of bras, girdles, garter belts, stockings, slips-I loved it.

This went on for over a year until my Mom came home from work early one day and caught me sitting on the couch with one of her bra's on, bottomless girdles, and stockings. I was totally embarassed, but was surprised at my Mom's reaction. After the initial moment of silence my Mom just asked me how long I had been doing this and I told for about a year. She did say that's why herdrawer had been messed up sometimes, and she figured that I had been looking through her underwear but did not know I was wearing it. I told her I was sorry and would not do it again and started to leave the room to go and change. My Mom told me to sit right where I was and she would be back. I figured, well here comes the lecture when she gets back. My Mom came back about 15 minutes later dressed in her bra girdle and stockings. I was in shock when my Mom said we could watch TV together in her underwear. After this happened my Mom would put different items on a weekly basis in my drawers for me to wear. I loved it and would wear what she left every day. My Mom would let me know when she was coming home from work early and I would make sure that I was dressed for her when she arrived. We would do housework together just wearing her lovely lingerie and high heels. My Mom would take special notice sometime in certain areas and would comment that I looked like I was really enjoying myself(It was obvious)!

I wish I kniew but it's kind of a hazy memory. Probably around 10. I do remembers sneaking clothing out of my sister's room. It was back circa 1970 and she had some really cute hot pants and halters. I actually went as far one time to venture out into the street all dressed up in the early morning. It was a great time until on the way home I hear my family calling and looking for me. I had to ditch some of the clothes and make like I was into the "streaking" fad of the time. Can you believe it? All true.

I was about 6 or 7 when I started sneaking into my mother's clothes, but I started with her clothes, rather than her lingerie. I recall being envious of the nice things girls got to wear as far back as kindergarten. My parents had split up and I lived with my mother and I was also watched by an aunt and a lady from our church.
    My mother had stored some of her dresses and stuff in the guest room as "overflow" from her closet, so those are the first things I started trying on. Soon, I was trying on things from her bedroom closet, and it increased in frequency when I became a "latchkey" kid after school -- mom worked a 9-5 job and I got home from elementary school by about 3:45, so I had time to indulge my tastes in femme clothing. My mom always had nice clothes as she worked for a financial planner.
    I was about 10 before I decided that I wanted to try on her lingerie under her clothes, too, so I started with pantyhose, bras and slips, and eventually put on panties over my regular boy underwear. Wearing pantyhose naturally led to trying on mom's heels. By the time I was 11, I was dressing in mom's clothes from the skin out, clicking around in heels, and experimenting with lipstick and makeup.
    Mom finally found me out when I was almost 13, in seventh grade, when she came home early and almost caught me red-handed. I had to strip out of her maroon ruffled blouse and gray skirt suit, stuff her lingerie and hosiery in the laundry, but had no time to hang up her clothes because I had to get back into my boy clothes in my room. So I left them on the floor of her closet hoping she would start dinner instead of changing first from work. No such luck, because she found her clothes down and since I was the only other person in the house, I was nailed.
    Fortunately, as I've said before, my mother was very open and accepting of my crossdressing -- she just didn't want me to sneak around behind her back anymore. Turned out she was very indulgent when it came to getting me clothes to wear -- she didn't want me to muss up her clothes, especially her lingerie -- so she got me my own. I ended up being able to dress quite a lot at home throughout my teen years. I just thank God that I had the mother I did.
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."