Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

hi my name is michelle i started when i was10 summer vacation was the best time because no one was home Iwould mostly wear my mom panties and bras hoisery and alot of skirts i would stay dressed all day. I also wore panties to school

tonya23

first time dressing fem

i was about 11 when i used to baby sit my cousins kids and i was looking in her drawers and found a pair of bikini bottoms very skimpy and sexy they were hot pink and fit very well i thought my butt looked great and it felt magical as soon as they were on i had no sisters and my mom was full figured so her stuff didnt fit this was when i started my love of being fem it wasnt till i was 19 that i shaved my body and started to wear make up i was able to apply my make very good right of the bat not sure how i knew just came naturally now its the highlight of my life to be fem specially when men or women tell me i look good i love to shop and get those funny looks from clerks who know sometimes they say shopping for the wife and quickly reply nope its for me im very pround of who i am

First time........

I was 11,in the last year of priamry scholl,and I had a part in a medieval play.The costume was basically a tunic with tights(which I'd never worn in my life)-having put on the tunic,I proceeded to the 'boys,shall we say,stripped under the wiast,and pulled on this pair of thick,woollen black tights-there started my fetish for tights!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 10-23-2005 at 08:12 PM. Reason: No you shall not say. Read the forum rules.

ma(((((WOMAN!!!)))))n KittyMuffin's Avatar
    My mom told me when I was old enough to walk I would sneak into her room and wear her boots and stuff. I have some memories of this actually. I have not stopped since then because it always felt right. I was obviously too young for it to be a sexual thing. It was emotionally lifting becuase it felt it was the right thing to do.

The Unlucky
    I was 7 when I started, with my older sisters stuff.

I was 12 when I first started. It all started with pantyhose, and I still never get dressed without some kind of hosiery.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

wore my sisters panties all the time as a small boy it was a hand me downthing.........a landury thing.......never really knew the difference till one day at school another boy asked about my undies then i asked mom and then i had new boy stuff.........around puberty i tried on some of moms stuff some of sister stuff did the .......well you know what young teeage boys do all the time...............then really nothing till ten years ago with my wife started with lingierie........

Started at 12

I probally started around 12 years old. I was in 7th grade and my school was on split shifts, I went from 12:30 to 5:30. As soon as my mom left for work, I went full force, I could not wait to get into my Mom's clothes and become a girl I made sure that everything was perfect. My mom had some nice clothes that she had stopped wearing, so they became my special wardrobe. I would spend the entire morning dressed and reading Woman's Day, Redbook and Family Circle, and being a gril.

How Old Were You

I was seven years old when I started wearing my sisters panties and bras, she was sixteen. After a few months of wearing them she caught me and made me wear all her clothes or she would tell our folks. I pretended to hate it but actually loved dressing inher clothes even in front of some of her girl friends. One of her girl friends even sucked me thru her panties in front of my sister and some of her other girl friends that were at our house for the day. It was great, I havnt stopped wearing and im 50 now and enjoy everything femme even tampons.

Talking Leotards

As with most guys, it seems I am not alone with saying it was my sister’s leotards I first wore. I was about 12, maybe 13.
    My sister was on a gymnastics team, so I had the allure of pretty girls in leotards. I kept getting caught all the time. So my mom took the leotards away. But then I'd get another, and get caught again, and again, and again.
    Out of pure embarrassment, I finally stopped. But this year (I am now 41) I splurged and bought over 14 leotards, a few cheerleader uniforms, a TON of panties, and mini-skirts, and let’s not forget tights also.
    I think this is called "splurging"

you very lucky

I think I was around 12 or 13, and I started out with my mom's pantyhose. Then it escalated to my mom's old cotton/spandex leggings or bike shorts (big spandex fan). And then, I just started taking spandex clothes (leggings, bike shorts, leotards, etc.)from my aunts and cousins. I even took some panties from some of my cousins (just too cute! bikini cut with hearts on them!)

Now, I don't do this anymore. I buy my own.

First I must say I am envious of all girls that have a sister...must have been nice having a built in wardrobe. Me...I started around 14 with a friends sisters bikini. One day after seeing her laying out, I went into the bathroom after she showered and there it was hanging on the shower rack drying...I had to touch it and felt compeled to try it on...I can still remember how it felt on my butt and the way it felt to snap the elastic like she did to pull it over her rear....but I digress.....to this day my favs are womens swimwear...

Allie....

Heatherred14

I was 9

I was 9 and I enjoyed Mom's heels and pantyhose. Over the next couple of years I moved on to Mom's panties and bras, then makeup. Once I found an old wig of her's I was hooked for life!!!

Gold Member
    I would say 12 or 13, just had to slip in to one of my mothers VINTAGE CHIFFON nightgown, they don't make them like that any more.

Skirtboy
    I was 11, and very depressed due to a very piful rejection by a girl I cared about greatly. I was home alone a lot then because my parents were remodiling my grandmother's ouse and I was allergic to the insulation. I was doing the laundry and a pair of my mom's panties cought my eye, so I put them on. I felt so much closer to the girl I longed for. And so it began.
    I am straight.

I was about 7 or 8 and I started dressing up with my cousin cause she loved to play house or dressup and I would always be her sister or daughter. She would have me dressed up in her ballet outfits and school uniform. I am 21 now and still like to dress up in my room with the door locked or when no one is at home.

A very early memory for me, probably right around age 4. One morning I start rummaging through my Sister's drawers, (she's still asleep), and I come up with her "Merry Widow" (She's like 15 years older than me). It all black and lacy and I was "smitten"! Try to picture the 4 year old Joanie with this "adult size" Corselette wrapped around her. I imagine it must have hit me around my shins and the garters were no doubt dragging on the floor. I even stuffed it with some of her makeup cotton balls. When she woke up and caught me, not amused! When you start this young...no wonder I scored a 200 on that COGIATI Test. Well sharing the memory has got me thinking, think I'll take a look at Ebay tomorrow and see what's available? Now, I imagine I can now "fill one out", a lot better. Happy CD Day...Joanie

The first time i wore any sort's of woman's clothing was at the age of 10-11 when i tryed on one of my mother's bra's. I had trouble removing it and almost asked her to take it off me. I very luckily got it off though. Phew. The first time i seriously crossdressed was at the age of 13 where i had it all except a wig. The clothes didn't fit perfectly so i had NO chance of passing. Only in the last few months would i ever have ANY chance of passing.

Contrary to most here, I hadn't even worn a pair of panties till I was over 25. My parents never dressed me as a girl and I never was at all interested in trying on my mother's or sister's clothing. It seems to me that my antipathy to wearing anything at all feminine stems from the fact that I was always small for a boy with fine bones and an all too too pretty face. It was bad enough to endure the teasing I received in high school without having my self image further eroded by wearing anything feminine, even in fun. In college I fenced saber and was known for being very agressive. After college (graduated at 19 ) I joined the USAF and became a pilot. Raced cars, in short reacted very strongly to the image my slight form conveyed.
    It was my wonderful wife who suggested that perhaps I ought to stop fighting and try the other side.
    You can not imagine (or actually maybe you can) the relief I experienced in not having to try and be what in my mind was what the world expected of a man.
    Now, don't for a moment think that it was an easy thing. I was much more fortunate than most in that I am a lawyer with a solid corporate practice.
    Sure I lost a few clients , but, I'm good, real good, so I was able to survive it.
    My, how I've rambled, but I guess that answers the question

i was about 7yrs old,2 sisters who were a lot older than me use to take me over a field that was near us and strip me naked. Very often i would have to go home for my dinner,so by way of making sure i came back,they would make me wear there pantys,they would tell if i did,nt come back,later we moved,and then i started wearing my sisters and mothers things! its something thats been with me ever since, x x
    Last edited by Sharon; 12-09-2005 at 12:15 PM. Reason: TMI

I am not sure how old I was. I actually tried on a pair of my sisters blue bikini nylon panties. Not sure why at the time. I think because the material felt so different from what I always wore.